It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object near my house now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A small cluster of lights in triangle formation moving SE over Doncaster South yorkshire UK 5 mins ago
Looks like its flying over the St Ledger race course towards Armthorp or cantley.

My wife spotted it while in the garden and called me to look. It was very bright moving very very slowley and even looked like it stopped for a few moments and then moved on slowly again to the SE.

Just as im typing this a heli has just gone over. Also today my mother tells me that she and my sister saw a simular thing just the other night. This is also the second time i have seen it this evening 1st time about 2hrs ago.

Anyone near my location see anything ?

edit on 13/6/11 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

No pic??? Did it really happen?? lol

Seriously though could have been anything....i wouldnt put money on it being an alien craft, probably coincidence with the chopper.

It could have been a toy, a chopper, a plane, a military craft, a satellite, a blimp, a whole multitude of things. No picture means theres very little chance anyone can identify what it was for sure so yea...its a UFO lol.

You provided little content about the speed, height, lenght of time between chopper and lights....so little info

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i'm in newark at the moment, and just saw a triangle of red lights

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
We gotta have pics!

Pics!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Photograph or video with anything you have!
Write down time and any details. Others might see it too and your information put into the MUFON database, NUFORC Will corroborate. Post pics here, but contact MUFON. Make a report and they will send an investigator too.

ZG

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Not trying to be rude at all, but if it is moving that slowly and stopping I would be snapping major amounts of pictures and getting any video I could.

If you did, please share!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns? What are the wind conditions like right now where you're at?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Since your mum and sister saw something the day before, it's of course possible--and often happens--that more sightings will occur in your area in the coming days.

I understand you're giving folks a heads up and I understand you not having pics this time, but be prepared now if you can. The camera on a cell phone is pretty useless, but maybe you can come up with something that has a decent zoom.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Dont have pics as i only have a mobile phone (G1) and camera is useless at night.

My wife went into the house to get her samsung phone as the cam on it is a bit better than mine but by time she came back outside it was already out of veiw and obstructed by a house roof.

No noise from it at all it looked to be around a mile away. Also if anyone misunderstood, the heli came after we had seen the object while i was typing my opening post, it just seemd one of those wierd moments like a strange coincidence.

edit on 13/6/11 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

It was a very bright white light. Looked like 3 white lights in a close triangle formation. It was way way brighter than any star in the sky at that time like headlight brightness of a car or somthing.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

Did it look anything like this?

On a more serious note, repeat sightings? Obviously an aircraft. They kind of have a triangular shape (the lights) from the ground.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Im guessing military crafts possibly.

top topics

join