It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epidemic Hazard, South Korea fears unknown virus.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Epidemic Hazard, South Korea fears unknown virus.

South Korea has detected what could be seen as the first case of members of the same family suffering from an unidentified severe acute lung disease, the state-run disease control agency said on Sunday. A 32-year-old woman and her 6-year-old daughter were hospitalized in Seoul after their lung tissues became hardened and they had difficulties breathing, according to the Center for Disease Control (CDC). The mother and the daughter, who currently rely on respirators to breathe, are waiting to undergo lung transplant surgery, according to the center. The CDC has conducted tests on tissue samples taken from them. The case is raising fears over the spread of an unknown virus, which might have caused the deaths of three pregnant women since May. A 36-year-old woman died in early May in the intensive care unit at a Seoul hospital due to an unidentified virus, the first of its kind in Korea, after being admitted in April for tuberculosis. The woman was pregnant when she was hospitalized.

RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

It's BS, these people will be suffering from radiation poisoning from Japan and they are just covering it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Anyone heard about this yet? Hardening of the lungs, Than cant breath. All the people that have gotten it, are really young. Going to keep an eye on the area. See if this starts to accelerate at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

That's the first thing I thought of.
Don't know if we would here reports out of Japan or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

It's BS, these people will be suffering from radiation poisoning from Japan and they are just covering it up.

Why would Korea cover for Japan?

They would not.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

First I’ve heard of it. Definitely worth keeping an eye on, sounds horrible.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Do you have any other links to this story? The one you provided doesn’t seem to give me much information... thx again!

S+F

Oh... its ok - i found this...

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...
edit on 13-6-2011 by Muckster because: Edit to add link

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My reasoning for thought was could radiation make it to Korea from Japan?
And, this is the first cases being reported? Does radiation have this as a
symptom? I guess, I'll go read for awhile.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

Why would Korea cover for Japan?

They would not.

WHY ISN'T A SINGLE MEDIA OUTLET TELLING OF THE RADIATION BEING SPEWED INTO OUR ATMOSPHERE, BEING SENT ACROSS THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE, ACROSS U.S AND CANADA...Nothing in the News...ACROSS UK AND EU....Nothing in the News....ALL OVER ASIA...Nothing in the news...IT IS BEING WITHHELD FROM EVERYONE.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

Radioactive Iodine as of Mid April

Radioactive Xenon as of Early May

Radioactive Xenon as of Early May

THIS IS A GLOBAL COVER-UP, AND GIVEN THEIR CO-ORDINATION, THE POSSIBILITY OF A OVER-ARCHING SINGULAR POWER RUNNING THE WHOLE SYSTEM RINGS EVEN MORE TRUER

YES I AM YELLING BECAUSE I HAVE HAD TO SAY THIS SO MUCH ALREADY

edit on 13-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by C21H30O2I

It can and did once depending on the weather patterns, but in general no as the wind usually goes from west to east over Japan.

Koreans have been alerted once already to stay indoors during one weather system that brought rain....Fukashima rain

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

See my above post, my eyes are open thanks. I am fully aware of Tepco's and what would seem like world cover up. I do not need to yell because i have acceptance that what will be will be, and i have no power to control it.

edit on 13-6-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It can and did once depending on the weather patterns, but in general no as the wind usually goes from west to east over Japan.

Koreans have been alerted once already to stay indoors during one weather system that brought rain....Fukashima rain

RADIOACTIVE XENON MID-APRIL....I Hope you are all seeing what I am here

So further to this, expect a lot of these types of media stories to come out claiming a new virus...BUT ENSURE YOU COMPARE THEIR SYMPTOMS TO THAT OF RADIATION POISONING...I would put money on the fact there are similarities.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is most intriguing!
I find it quite unsettling how the Japanese can cause...."lung hardening" in Korea and not have their own people suffer this disease.
Especially considering this "disease" would have to cross much of Japan to get to S.Korea.
Any explainations on that?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

RADIOACTIVE XENON MID-APRIL....I Hope you are all seeing what I am here

So further to this, expect a lot of these types of media stories to come out claiming a new virus...BUT ENSURE YOU COMPARE THEIR SYMPTOMS TO THAT OF RADIATION POISONING...I would put money on the fact there are similarities.

I see that that does not look good for me and many others, i fully expect to have cancer one day.

Just curious do you have a source for those GIF's

Edit to add: Is it me or is there no radiation warning on the RSOE site..... now there is a cover up.
edit on 13-6-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So maybe the answer is an obvious one. Perhaps it was the N Koreans
unleashing a bioweapon?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Anyone heard about this yet? Hardening of the lungs, Than cant breath. All the people that have gotten it, are really young. Going to keep an eye on the area. See if this starts to accelerate at all.

It sounds like pulmonary fibrosis, which to my understanding is a syndrome that is caused by other diseases... wikipedia page:

en.wikipedia.org...

it's been around for a long time, but perhaps this is a new virus that causes it?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

The gifs are part of a file that they are hiding the info which is www.zardoz.nilu.no... There was a post on here about Zardoz which in the late 60's or early 70's a movie starring Sean Connery. I would advise you to check it out as it is very suspicious why they would choose Zardoz as a name because the movie has alot of similarities with nuclear fallout and a secret ruling class.
S&F to OP
edit on 13/6/2011 by basilray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by basilray

Yes, further to this, the website has no 'direct' link to these gifs...unless you know them already...but it is the Norwegian air monitoring institute.

It was initially accessible to all, then all of a sudden it disappeared, the someone found them again, but the monitoring has not been updated since early May, which worries me.

Now, I live in South Australia, and this clearly is only in the Northern Hemisphere, so I am not in danger...so please take heed of my warning, and if you truly want to get away, the only way is south of the Equator.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by basilray
reply to post by The Great Day

The gifs are part of a file that they are hiding the info which is www.zardoz.nilu.no... There was a post on here about Zardoz which in the late 60's or early 70's a movie starring Sean Connery. I would advise you to check it out as it is very suspicious why they would choose Zardoz as a name because the movie has alot of similarities with nuclear fallout and a secret ruling class.
S&F to OP
edit on 13/6/2011 by basilray because: (no reason given)

I want to see a remake of Zardoz, I've got a few ways to improve it. Anyway, radiation and a grade B sci-fi flick are way off topic. How about the virus/disease that is actually the topic here?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by voiceoreason

Thanks for the input. I read somewhere that a Doctor was calling it pulmonary fibrosis. Do you think radiation or
can radiation cause this type of virus?

<<   2 >>

join