It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason for Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Some believe vaccines are to protect us from illness and disease, while others say vaccines are to make us sick and/or reduce our fertility rates. Some say the old people's flu jab is to help finish the aged off or give them Alzheimers, meaning any possible inheritance is instead spent on putting them into care.

There is some truth in all of the above, but...there is ONE REASON more fundamental and significant than any of those. All of the above are just part of the story. The REAL PURPOSE of vaccines is to link us to the monetary system. If we are in good health we can do a pretty good job of living outside the system (if we wish), but once we have been injected with disease (cancers etc) or an auto immune disease (e.g MS) has been initiated and our immune systems have been deprived the opportunity of learning from naturally combating Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox etc which is known to leave us immune to various cancers. Once we are in that weak state with a couch potato immune system that has also been injected with disease, that is when we are told we need drugs and treatments which we need money to pay for. We then no longer have the choice to live outside the system, we have to do something which pays these bills. We get taxed on what we earn, we pay more of the money to Pharma, also the Federal Reserve can decide to print money essentially stealing directly from our pockets. When we are outside the system we are not their slaves and they cannot easily take our wealth, but by giving us as many vaccines as possible they make it extremely difficult for anyone to stay outside the system. The vaccines are so as we belong to them.

I don't hear this mentioned very often so I don't believe many people are aware of this, most people know some part of the story, but this is the fundamental reason why we are being pumped full of vaccines. Hence why I've taken the time to post this today.
edit on 13-6-2011 by jameshawkings because:
edit on 13-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

And I assume you have some sort of proof?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat

And I assume you have some sort of proof?

It would take an incredible amount of reading, I will point people in the right direction. It took me many years to get to this. The post is aimed at people who already have quite a few pieces of the NWO jigsaw, as unfortunately I don't have time to go into everything. For those who would like some proof, don't take my word for it, just keep in mind what I've said and as you learn more see if it fits in.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

My younger brother got a Hepatitus B vaccine when he was 18 months old. One week later, he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Is that enough proof for you, or is that just a strange coincidence?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
reply to post by FTD Brat

My younger brother got a Hepatitus B vaccine when he was 18 months old. One week later, he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Is that enough proof for you, or is that just a strange coincidence?

It happens all the time, but there is no tracking in place. I'm sorry to hear about your younger brother. I had a sister who died a slow death after an anti-tetanus vaccine (auto immune). I've also seem people around me go down with auto immune diseases within weeks of vaccination.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Utter nonsense unless you can invent some wacky adjustment to your theory to explain the same drugs in countries where health care is free.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Utter nonsense unless you can invent some wacky adjustment to your theory to explain the same drugs in countries where health care is free.

This is a plan that dates back many years, it is unlikely that they would have had knowledge as to the health systems in place in each country, though whoever planned it would have been thinking globally.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Got any proof of it being nonsense?.

Are you on the Inside

Bring more to the table my friend.

edit on 13/6/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

There's no telling, but I gotta say it sounds pretty damn fish Sam.

link   

Firstly, this post is not about proof, it is about hypothesis and an exploration of the motives for vaccination. This really demands our full attention because some of us believe it is going to come into play more and more now as a tool to achieve certain goals.

The way I believe nature works is just as the OP has stated, that we are meant in childhood to experience certain illnesses that kick start our immune system. Eradicating these illnesses may have a very drastic effect on our future health. Life is not meant to be all about comfort and never having to suffer disease.

For example a common cold in one culture of people will not produce any fatalities yet in another culture that have never been exposed to the common cold virus strains, if they are exposed it can completely wipe out the whole culture. Proof beyond doubt that we are dealing with very powerful forces in nature.

Secondly, please refer to this thread as back up commentary:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP, you have raised some very important issues. If we are able, without any expertise to easily see certain applications, causes and effects in our layman commentary on vaccination, then please consider the amount of knowledge and resources the "experts" have at their disposal. Who (literally WHO, too) dictates where the knowledge and application of certain research ends up? The people who are in the positions of funding and policy, of course!

I see the agenda of vaccination as intrinsically linked to the goals and aspirations of the millitary industrial complex. So let's explore, from our hypotheses as laymen, what those goals and aspirations are in relation to the global vaccination agenda that Bill Gates has only today advertised as coming our way very very soon.

I really do think that we are on the brink of a huge and monstrous plan being enacted on us all, like nothing ever seen in this world before.

I wish I was wrong but I know I am not.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I really hope nobody makes a decision wether or not to vaccinate their children based off of paranoid nonsense like this rubbish

both my kids have gotten all of their shots and they are perfectly healthy, more importanty they have been protected form hideous diseases that tormented prior generations

I support every parents right to make their own decision, but please look into the clinical data and talk to a pediatrician

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I really hope nobody makes a decision wether or not to vaccinate their children based off of paranoid nonsense like this rubbish

both my kids have gotten all of their shots and they are perfectly healthy, more importanty they have been protected form hideous diseases that tormented prior generations

I support every parents right to make their own decision, but please look into the clinical data and talk to a pediatrician

Yes, but what about in twenty years time when a vaccinated child develops MS or some kind of cancer, and the child who was not vaccinated is healthy and just had the childhood illness of measles or chicken pox that nature intended to kick start their immune system?

That is what is here being discussed!

No-one here is advising any particular action, to vaccinate or not vaccinate. We are not experts. However, we are concerned about the effects of vaccination upon health in later life and the true motives of those who are pushing so hard, even to the point of forcing us all to be vaccinated by introducing laws. That is how pushy they are getting.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Revolution9,

This is a great contribution; you make excellent points! The WHO must know a lot of information that they are not telling us. A lot of people view the Swine Flu program has having been about fertility reduction, the vaccine contained Polysorbate 80 which damages developing ovaries. We also know that HIV was spread in Africa using the Hepatitis B vaccine. UNICEF have been caught sterilizing the women in various third world countries (remove the people from the land and the resources are yours to grab).

My understanding is that when they send vaccines to third world countries it's generally about either fertility reduction or spreading diseases that kill (to faciliate a resource grab), whereas when they go for countries such as the USA, Canada, UK etc, they like to spread diseases that don't kill for decades, but keep us paying for medication. It's only a recent thing that they've also introduced fertility reduction in those countries i.e. Swine Flu and HPV. We know that with Swine Flu they were particularly calling for Pakistanis and Bangledeshis to receive the vaccine (as they have big families). Now there is a new vaccine just for London new borns (TB) www.parentpages.co.uk... this is most likely for racial reasons, with London being made up of ethnic minorities who on average have much larger families than the White British.

Thanks again for your post!

Originally posted by Revolution9

Firstly, this post is not about proof, it is about hypothesis and an exploration of the motives for vaccination. This really demands our full attention because some of us believe it is going to come into play more and more now as a tool to achieve certain goals.

The way I believe nature works is just as the OP has stated, that we are meant in childhood to experience certain illnesses that kick start our immune system. Eradicating these illnesses may have a very drastic effect on our future health. Life is not meant to be all about comfort and never having to suffer disease.

For example a common cold in one culture of people will not produce any fatalities yet in another culture that have never been exposed to the common cold virus strains, if they are exposed it can completely wipe out the whole culture. Proof beyond doubt that we are dealing with very powerful forces in nature.

Secondly, please refer to this thread as back up commentary:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP, you have raised some very important issues. If we are able, without any expertise to easily see certain applications, causes and effects in our layman commentary on vaccination, then please consider the amount of knowledge and resources the "experts" have at their disposal. Who (literally WHO, too) dictates where the knowledge and application of certain research ends up? The people who are in the positions of funding and policy, of course!

I see the agenda of vaccination as intrinsically linked to the goals and aspirations of the millitary industrial complex. So let's explore, from our hypotheses as laymen, what those goals and aspirations are in relation to the global vaccination agenda that Bill Gates has only today advertised as coming our way very very soon.

I really do think that we are on the brink of a huge and monstrous plan being enacted on us all, like nothing ever seen in this world before.

I wish I was wrong but I know I am not.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Like Revolution9 says, it's about the long term post vaccine health, not just the initial few years. This is not tracked; it wouldn't be good for business.

Clinical data is generally Marketing in disguise these days

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Welcome to the age of designer vaccines!

Yes, there is one game plan for us in the developed world and another for the developing world for sure.

Who will be the luckiest of the lab rats, who can tell? They who are exterminated or us who are mutated in all kinds of horrible ways.

Have you ever read The Book of Enoch? It refers to a time before the Great Flood. It is handed down through Hebrew Teachings that God had to almost entirely wipe out creation because it had become so infected by experimentation, genetic engineering and mutation. I think, personally, humanity has been in this mess once before.

Frightening but fascinating for those of us who can stomach the reality and be brave.

Thank you, your enlightened mind is so refreshing and much apprecaiated.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Someone I know has just emailed this after reading the original post, I'm not sure where it's from but it sums things up concisely

"to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, by the inoculation of diseases, by want, so that they see no other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Someone I know has just emailed this after reading the original post, I'm not sure where it's from but it sums things up concisely

"to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, by the inoculation of diseases, by want, so that they see no other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else."

Amen to that!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So true, sometimes it's better to be killed fast! I've been meaning to read The Book of Enoch for a long time, I'll make sure I do now that you've reminded me, especially after what you've just mentioned

I'm glad you got here before the paid debunkers quoting fixed clinical trials and ignoring the existence of business interests.

Yes, there is one game plan for us in the developed world and another for the developing world for sure.

Who will be the luckiest of the lab rats, who can tell? They who are exterminated or us who are mutated in all kinds of horrible ways.

Have you ever read The Book of Enoch? It refers to a time before the Great Flood. It is handed down through Hebrew Teachings that God had to almost entirely wipe out creation because it had become so infected by experimentation, genetic engineering and mutation. I think, personally, humanity has been in this mess once before.

Frightening but fascinating for those of us who can stomach the reality and be brave.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
So true, sometimes it's better to be killed fast! I've been meaning to read The Book of Enoch for a long time, I'll make sure I do now that you've reminded me, especially after what you've just mentioned

I'm glad you got here before the paid debunkers quoting fixed clinical trials and ignoring the existence of business interests.

You so welcome. Yes, The Book of Enoch is worth a read, not a very long book either.

Thanks again for this thread because it was very valuable to me to explore this vaccine phenomenon a little more.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
To those who trust vaccines and willingly choose to receive them, I understand what it feels like as once I used to feel the same way. Let's forget about the specifics of vaccines for a moment and instead ponder about whether the system itself is trustworthy. Should we be trusting the same system that tries to suppress Cancer Cures www.abovetopsecret.com... with the advice they give us on vaccination? The same companies that have admitted they knowingly sold vaccines contaminated with HIV? (see video below) Who's interests are they serving?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join