It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

delete

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
delete
edit on 12-6-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Quit trying to contact her again. Just let her go, man. Plenty of fish in the sea, but she's obviously not the fish for you.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am sorry she misunderstood and that you are dealing with this. However, I would probably have done the same thing she did upon getting that message. She told you several times that she didn't want to talk to you, or deal with you, yet you kept contacting her. Lesson learned here, if a girl tells you to bug off several times, even if it is not that literal, do what she says and stay away.

I hope you can get this straightened out, as you do seem genuinely worried. Learn your lesson, deal with what comes next, and don't do it again!

PS.. I am assuming that you mean what you say, so don't make a fool of me.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It can be considered harassment if you send a person more than 3 messages without a response, in some states.
Source
edit on 12-6-2011 by whereswoody because: add source for OP

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen
I am sorry she misunderstood and that you are dealing with this. However, I would probably have done the same thing she did upon getting that message. She told you several times that she didn't want to talk to you, or deal with you, yet you kept contacting her. Lesson learned here, if a girl tells you to bug off several times, even if it is not that literal, do what she says and stay away.

I hope you can get this straightened out, as you do seem genuinely worried. Learn your lesson, deal with what comes next, and don't do it again!

PS.. I am assuming that you mean what you say, so don't make a fool of me.

several times?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whereswoody

sources please?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just make sure she doesn't make it to court.

Just do it legally.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Erm...

Serves you right? The girl told you to not contact her, refused you her mobile number and turned down later offers of talking. She clearly was not interested in you, yet you persude her anyway.

Best thing you can do is plead guilty and hope for a slap on the wrist.

My fiancee's ex didn't take no for an answer and after bombarding her with texts, e-mails and phone calls (and even waiting outside our flat with an axe!), she called the Police. He was arrested, charged and had an injunction brought against him in the end.

Sorry, due to the fact I have some expererience in this from the other side of the fence, I have little sympathy for you.
edit on 12/6/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
dude honestly...if I were her boyfriend I'd come kick your ass for making constant swings at my girl especially when she doesn't want it...I know for a fact if any guy were doing this around my girl I wouldn't be very happy...and trust me...I've had a couple guys try this with my girl on myspace twice (back when it was actually being used) and facebook once...but a quick message to them from me and they got the hint

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I added a source, see my last post. As I'm not sure what state you are in the laws differ in each.

link   
From the info you gave... and I am serious here, and not trying to cause you trouble... but you seriously are exhibiting the signs of an obsessed stalker.

Either let her go completely out of your head or whatever you need to do, but seriously, seek some help for the issues. It will only get worse.

I say this from personal experience, and only want to see things get better for you. One way or the other, get her out of your head. She's not worth it.

Best way to think is... If you don't like me for who and what I am, forget you.. there's over 6 billion other people in the world that just might, and I am not wasting my time on you.

link   
lol bro sounds like you had full blown stalker mode going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
oh btw this is even more reason enough to delete everyones facebook account, as FB will be used in court.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by whereswoody

sources please?
Why would you want sources? You want an excuse to stop being a creeper?

Your story doesn't sit well with me. Every stalker has some BS excuse to make themselves not look like a bad guy. I'd recommend you get help, not legal help but mental help... seriously... what you described is called stalking. You deserve these charges.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well i knew this person for a few months, and I liked her, but she had a boyfriend. February: i asked her if I could have her number and she said no. In May, i saw her and i asked her if we could talk after she gets off work, and she hesitated, so i had to anwser for her, it was either yes or no, and she said probably not. Late in May, I decided to contact her on Facebook. I went ahead and contacted her 3-4 times.

This would scare most women. No one likes a stage 5 clinger(stalker) my friend. Next time take the first hint shes not interested and leave it be.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
as obvious as everyone has pointed out, quit chasing this girl and simply move on. On the legal side of things i would suggest you obtain some form of legal advise, although its not a big deal, but its better to be informed rather than uniformed.

Hope it goes smooth for you.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You displayed the characteristics of a textbook STALKER. Your intentions may seem innocent but there the same set of events that have ended in the murders of countless people that started the exact same way. You know what the facts are. You will likely be offered a plea despite the evidence, solid or circumstantial. If its circumstantial, they will still try to act like it is an abomination what you did just because they want the stats of how effective a crime fighter they are. Hire a lawyer and learn from this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
She turned you down twice!! How many more times do you need to hear no? She has a bf that should also be a clue.

You trying to basically take her from her bf by being so confident yet stupid to think you know what's best for her, as in you. You are a stalker!

My bf has a chick just like YOU who won't leave him alone via phone, text and FB even though he has told her he wants nothing to do with her and ignored her as well for three months and she is still bugging him. Me I personally find it pathetic on her end that she can't take the hint and the word NO...sounds like something you can't accept either.

Can't you just find another chick? Seems you only want her cause you can't have her.

What part of her saying no and not responding did you not get?

Sorry you are a bit creepy from the sounds of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

bascially i told this guy who worked across the street from where she worked at, i told him to tell her, "you rejected me twice, but you wont reject me again" Meaning that i was very confident that she will say yes the next time we talk" My attention was NOT to harm her at all, I'm not that kind of person! Anyways, if she thought i was harassing her, why didn't she block me, report it to Facebook or set her message box to private? Facebook, suggested that if you are being harass, report it to Facebook or block the person from contacting you and seeing your page.

: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

It's what you said to her friend that works accross the street that got you into trouble. It sounds threatening. Your young and if you have no record and just explain yourself, it should be ok. The fact that you are scared is good. There are structures that are set in place to protect yours and her rights. Don't worry, if your clean, you will ne ok.

These are probably common problems that arise from a new technology and common male/female hormones. Belieive it or not, the courts and the LEOs do understand a lot more than given credit for.

Unless your not telling us everything......ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm scared to death, i really don know what to do, i didnt mean to cause any harm to her. All i wanted to do is be cool with her, that's is all. I'm Innocent, my attentions wasn't to harass her at all.

Look, buddy. Sorry, but by your own admission you contacted her five or six times. After the first two times where she said "No" that should have given you a clue. And when you had a third party relay that message that "you won't reject me again!" that is just plain frightening. I know you "didn't mean it that way" but what you have to understand is that it comes across that way regardless. If I had received a message like that I would start packing.

If you can say what we're telling you here to the judge that you just didn't understand at first, but now you do, you'll probably get off.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join