It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Some RICE, With Cannibalism Thrown In For Good Measure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Have Some RICE, With Cannibalism Thrown In For Good Measure

gizadeathstar.com

Well, the next time you eat rice, you might want to check whether it comes from Kansas or not, and if so, be on alert you might be eating a family member, so to speak USDA Backs Production of Rice With Human Genes. The plan, confirmed yesterday by the California biotechnology company leading the effort, calls for large-scale cultivation in Kansas of rice that produces human immune system proteins in its seeds. The proteins are to be extracted for use as an anti-diarrhea medicine and might be
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
gizadeathstar.com
www.washingtonpost.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
gizadeathstar.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

added to health foods such as yogurt and granola bars....Although the proteins are not inherently dangerous, there would be little control over the doses people might get exposed to, and some might be allergic to the proteins, said Jane Rissler of the Union of Concerned Scientists, a science policy advocacy group.
"This is not a product that everyone would want to consume," Rissler said, adding that other companies grow such plants indoors or in vats. "It is unwise to produce drugs in plants outdoors."

So much for fluoride medicated tap water. Now you can welcome GMO medicated food. Yum! And it is all brought to you by your federal government USDA who was really created by the elites to be a front for them like FEMA. and etc. Don't expect safety to come from your government. Only you can protect yourself by educating yourself and taking steps to avoid GMO medicated food.

Or maybe the elites know something about cannibalism that offers health benefits, since the elites did cannibalize on humans in Britain 300 years ago for health benefits.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09d8d214b8fc.jpg[/atsimg]

gizadeathstar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This GM BS has got to be stopped.

Farmers have used cross-breeding of plants sucessfully for millenia.

And seriously, other GM news of human breast milk from mutant cows...
A mother would be seriously *snipped* to feed their child that.

S&F

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'll stick with healthy heritage and organic thank you very much. P'au Darco Tea, C, and D. Going to get an infared sauna to help detox from heavy metal. Also iodide, as we are vastly deplete on this much needed nutrient. In addition, whatever they deem illegal with health benefits will be highly prized by me.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

All these stories poping up is messing with my head now.. its not fair stop it...
now im thinking of new slogans for the grain industry.
like....
Rice, you are what you eat..
Oats, sowing it back into you..
Wheat..Because in soviet russia bread eats you...

Why dont we just realse a zombie virus and remove all these middle men..
i mean if we are going to eat each other we may as well just get to it...

edit on 12-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: My "J" key is broken so i had to go back and add all the little J's back in..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Is this something specific that is occurring with the United States or is there a similar campaign occurring in Canada, I could not find any information so I was wondering if any of you folks knew. This is just great, not only do we Have Monsanto stepping in and making everyone grow their soulless seeds, but now we must face possible cannibalism? What next? Hamboning for licorice whips?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
here we go, the recently publicized everywhere zombie epidemic now at your door, soon

(remember how becomes the cow that was eating flour made from cow carcass ?

& remember we're just another cattle for those mass-anto food producers)
edit on 12-6-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. About 2 weeks ago, the CDC warns of a possible Zombie epidemic. Now, we are getting warnings that GMO produced food, will spread a zombie like virus that will make people crave brains? This just doesn't make any sense to me. Can someone please elaborate and explain how this all connects?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

" Zombie epidemic". HELP, I am stuck in a bad TV movie!!!!! Someone please change the channel!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Twilight Zone is real and we are in it right now.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Im partial to Texas Rice myself

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My question is: With a plant containing human genes would it then be able to become a "carrier" for human diseases?

YIKES! Sounds eerily like a vehicle for biological warfare to me.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Adamanteus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
for the record I know lots of humans who aren't half as smart as cows

if I'd eat a cow
I should be willing to eat a human

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Unfortunately as sensationalist as this article is, there is some truth behind the diarrhea in children angle of it. I have one (mind you she is disabled as are the other two of mine) that has this issue. Constant, nothing will work for it from homeopatic/natural remedies to more conventional drugs.

Do I believe Rice will cure her, no way and this is a very bad cover to use to do this, but they at least used something that has some truth to it to make up their story.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

And if you think that's nuts, get a load of what Pepsi Cola is doing. www.davidicke.com...

'Scores of prolife groups are calling for a public boycott of food giant, PepsiCo, due to its partnership with Senomyx, a biotech company that uses aborted fetal cells in the research and development of artificial flavor enhancers.

www.lifesitenews.com...

LARGO, Florida, May 26, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Scores of prolife groups are calling for a public boycott of food giant, PepsiCo, due to its partnership with Senomyx, a biotech company that uses aborted fetal cells in the research and development of artificial flavor enhancers. LifeSiteNews previously reported on Senomyx’s partnership with major food corporations, most notably PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, and Nestlé.

I guess creating mad cow disease is not enough, now they want to create mad human disease.
edit on 12-6-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
since i hate rice and since i dont eat humans i think i am covered here.

the tie to a zombie outbreak was a nice touch!.

for those who hate genetified food start growing your own but you wont until then feel free to continue to whine about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

And if you think that's nuts, get a load of what Pepsi Cola is doing. www.davidicke.com...

'Scores of prolife groups are calling for a public boycott of food giant, PepsiCo, due to its partnership with Senomyx, a biotech company that uses aborted fetal cells in the research and development of artificial flavor enhancers.

www.lifesitenews.com...

LARGO, Florida, May 26, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Scores of prolife groups are calling for a public boycott of food giant, PepsiCo, due to its partnership with Senomyx, a biotech company that uses aborted fetal cells in the research and development of artificial flavor enhancers. LifeSiteNews previously reported on Senomyx’s partnership with major food corporations, most notably PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, and Nestlé.

I guess creating mad cow disease is not enough, now they want to create mad human disease.
edit on 12-6-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

I bet thats all coke propaganda
they're still mad they lost the taste test

meanwhile after an extensive search, even if they are partners with Senomyx, they're not actually putting fetal tissue into food products - it appears to be a "theory" from "prolifers" that Senomyx uses aborted fetal tissue in their "studies" to develope products - if there is any truth to that (which I cannot find from any reasonable resource that isn't also prolife), then I say if it has a usable purpose, might as well - better than ending up in a landfill - though I would prefer it be used for stem cell research, I imagine there's enough to go around these days

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yip, it sure its going to be a bleak future when you can sit down, eat a small pill loaded with all the nutritional and vitamin value of your 5 a day portion or growing crops that are capable of withstanding the punishing elements of the most arid deserts and harshest winters, crops that no longer require being contaminated with chemical pesticides or perhaps even crops capable of withstanding the punishing alien atmospheres of other planets such as Mars.

Now in order to get that point the science is going to have to start somewhere. Just now we are seeing the inception of that technology.

But your right, all this science stuff is the devils work i say!, burn it!, burn the witch!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Combining human cells with jellyfish so it can form laser light? Imagine making a human hybrid that could do this, this is where it's heading changing human DNA to create something that is not natural to human existence.
It's been done to the food we eat where cross breeding of plants and added genes to make super crops, and now to humans to create a super human or more likely soldier. Yes it's a brave new world that will have a lot of scared innocents.

Scientists Combine Human Cell, Jellyfish Into Living Laser This one seems right out of the latest X-Men film. Scientists have merged light-emitting proteins from jellyfish with a single human cell to create a unique first: a living, biological laser, according to a report published in the journal Nature Photonics. "This is the first time that we have used biological materials to build a laser and generate light from something that is living," said Seok-Hyun Yun, an optical physicist at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, who created the "living laser" with his colleague Malte Gather. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 13-6-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't want my rice producing human immune system proteins. What if there is a mutation in that protein where it starts attacking my immune system?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Funny that zombies were mentioned...one of the goals mentioned in 'The Zombie Survival Guide' by Max Brooks to counter a zombie creating virus does involve 'stronger human antibodies'....and that 'Genetic research is underway'. And the CDC is in legal battles from the 80's concerning what looked like zombie outbreaks...and no, I'm not totally nuts, just saw the book on sale recently and couldn't resist lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join