It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing Giant Spiders in my room..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It was a dream though but I guess it would be considered lucid dreaming, because I knew it couldn't possibly be real! During the night, i have no idea the time,i woke up to seeing spiderwebs all over my room, and giant orange spiders hanging down in their webs. I would close my eyes and open them and see nothing, but every other time I opened my eyes I would see them, at one point I freaked out because I saw these silvery webs and eyes looking at me from all directions. The eyes also moved like spiders would and they were very fast, if i saw them they would back up, as if afraid of me.

At one point I woke up swinging my arms around trying to either fend myself from them or get them away from me. The last time thing that scared me to pieces was seeing one of those things on my husband like alien, but the thing is, when i touched his face it felt like his face with nothing on it. So I dismissed it as an Hallucination. I just couldn't look at him. The dream felt very, very real, but at the same time it wasn't possible for it to be real! What are you're opinions on this?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I read another account, and so searched and discovered astral spiders, OR what we call the bottom feeders that we can't see due to our limited UV range.

They seem to be feeding off auric energy. There are astral flies and other critters as well.

www.book-of-thoth.com...

goarticles.com...

Astral spiders experiences are common. If you have a vision, a dream, or some insight into these so called etheric spiders you are not going crazy. Far from it. You are seeing something real.

In fact you most likely have intuitive perception higher than most. Your third eye and heart chakras are well on the way to being developed otherwise these creepy entities, that exist in the fourth dimension, are impossible to see without it....

These etheric spider entities use humans as food. Not a pleasant thought, I know, but true. Many other esoteric researchers have said the same thing. The food source is the aura and some call the aura the human energy field.

My research shows these entities have much to do with the energy leaks people experience in day to day living. It is common for these astral creatures to attach to one's back, like a surfer rides a wave, because the spinal area contains the kundalini life force and they can tap directly into the energy reserve of people.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
dreammoods.com... had this to say about spiders

To see a spider in your dream, indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure in your life. Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior. If you kill a spider in your dream, then it symbolizes misfortune and bad luck.

To see a spider spinning a web in your dream, signifies that you will be rewarded for your hard work. You will be promoted in your job or recognized for your achievement in a difficult task. Spiders are also a symbol of creativity due to the intricate webs they spin. On a negative note, spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship.�It represents some ensnaring and controlling force. You feel that someone or some situation is sucking the life right out of you. Alternatively, if a spider is spinning a web in your dream, then it could be a metaphor for the world wide web and global communication.

To see a spider climbing up a wall in your dream, denotes that your desires will be soon be realized.

To dream that you are bitten by a spider, represents a conflict with your mother or some dominant female figure in your life. The dream may be a metaphor for a devouring mother or the feminine power to possess and entrap. Perhaps you are feeling trapped by some relationship. If you eat a spider or dream that a spider is in your mouth, symbolizes your control over a situation. You are not afraid to exert your dominance in a relationship.

For personal reasons I consider this one of the most accurate sources for dream interpretation. However, I think the parts that pertain to you can only been seen by you - so I feel better to direct you to it than to try and interpret what I think. ♥

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
We don't see much in our limited UV range. Our body suits are like computers in an infinite TV or radio station, limiting us to our specific channel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sleeper's thread showing how you can block the sun and see for yourself. I've done this, using a book, and if I get really acclimatized first, say spending 20 minutes relaxed and attuning to nature, have seen this for myself, and some of what I saw at various heights got bigger, further up instead of smaller so craft size. Yet, just where the glow from the sun ends, vanished.

His videos:

What we don't see

Sun

From what I understand there are bottom feeders here, and various critters.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

Theres been alot of spiders coming in lately.
hang a spider web dreamcather in the window or above the bed
to catch them in their own web.
use some incense or a smudge stick containing sage to help purify the room.
And call to the birds for help.. nice birds..
as the old rhyme goes
"There was an old woman who swallowed a bird,
How absurd! to swallow a bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0496eeb7dcb6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/081fac6e8b8a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
im very afraid of spiders so i always eat them when i can catch them
then they cant bite me anyways i hope u dont see anymore
btw to u like peyote

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

Thank you to all who replied, I told my husband about this and he thought it was wicked! I said it wasn't really cool when I saw them, as I do not like giant spiders, or in my house, but I don't mind if they are outside, then i can just walk away from them.

As for seeing them, I did see the orange spiders out of my peripheral, so i know they weren't really there, but when I opened my eyes again, and seeing the glowing eyes look directly in my vision there was 5 looking at me and moving away from me, and it just freaked out! That's when i got out bed and walked into the web but didn't feel anything and ran to the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror, and saw nothing. I also made sure they didn't follow me! When I went back into my dark room and adjusted my eyes I didn't see anything it wasn't until i laid down closed my eye and opened them that I starting seeing the webs again.

Then to see one on my husband's face, i told him that too, and he asked what it looked like i can only describe it like, he had an alien on his face like in the movie! that was also not on my peripheral. Then I remember people saying they saw spiders while awake, well i was awake. My husband thinks I was really asleep and thinking I was awake, but maybe astral spiders do exist, but I don't see how this is possible? I am just trying to figure it out, and person who posted the you tubes I will have to look at those. BTW! I wasn't on drugs or drunk, i can't drink anyway, because I just found out I am 7 weeks pregnant. So this has nothing to do with any of those!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've heard some are different colors, almost ethereal, and slightly more special, perhaps a different function even. I've read that they collect energy from our aura's and body, almost like collectors for the draco's. They seem nervous or frightened when detected. One psi account is that they disappeared back into a tiny ink well shadow in the room, so they are shadow creatures, not of the Light. Not sure about the more ethereal colored ones.

I havn't seen them like that, but sungazing, one day, I was aware they were there, giant ones, as if seeing in remote viewing, subtle seeing. And it was alarming. I really don't want to know about things like this. So, I closed my eyes and envisioned a wonderful, beautiful sunlit, pastoral scene, nothing alarming, and held that for a short while until I felt good.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I've heard some are different colors, almost ethereal, and slightly more special, perhaps a different function even. I've read that they collect energy from our aura's and body, almost like collectors for the draco's. They seem nervous or frightened when detected. One psi account is that they disappeared back into a tiny ink well shadow in the room, so they are shadow creatures, not of the Light. Not sure about the more ethereal colored ones.

I havn't seen them like that, but sungazing, one day, I was aware they were there, giant ones, as if seeing in remote viewing, subtle seeing. And it was alarming. I really don't want to know about things like this. So, I closed my eyes and envisioned a wonderful, beautiful sunlit, pastoral scene, nothing alarming, and held that for a short while until I felt good.

That is very odd and creepy! this is the first time I have seen this, I have been reading o the net that many people have seen these creatures, they either disappear or they become shadows. Mine looked real! The only time they disappeared from me was when I closed my eyes. Plus, I am not sure if this helps but it was raining last night. I really hope that tonight I don't see them.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

While looking up the astral spider I found this, this describes exactly what happened but in a better light:

thepaganandthepen.wordpress.com...

Odd!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
The dream felt very, very real, but at the same time it wasn't possible for it to be real! What are you're opinions on this?

Actually the slight possibility exists that it could be a "real-time" dream. A real-time dream is experienced when you are asleep but sense everything going on around you in your neighborhood. If there's firestation nearby and they leave for an emergency - you sense it and dream about it. If there's a neighbor out late with her boyfriend out front - you sense and dream about it. It's like the things that happen in your house or neighborhood -- while you are asleep-- then you dream about it.

With spiders... it could be the same concept. You could have a bunch of new hatchlings somewhere in your bedroom (hence all the new webs), thus since you sense them while you are asleep - you are dreaming about them.

I've had similar spider dreams, where I would dream about a big spider, and it turns out to be the teeny-tiniest thing in my bedroom. And big spiders in the bedroom, if I sense and dream about them turn out to be the small spiders in the dreams. Not sure why that is. Maybe spiders that are smaller project a false size in an attempt to make other animals afraid of them.

It would be a natural instinct to be able to sense insects and other animals in your bedroom while you are asleep -- so if you are dreaming about a bunch of new spiders making webs -- maybe you should hunt them down and find them.

new topics

top topics

join