It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential UFO Attack - Fire Fighters Training Manual - Chapter 13!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I did a search on this topic and found a number of threads that go back to 2005.

Considering the disclosure of the many lies we now know are fed to us by our Governments perhaps another view of this Fire Fighters Training Manual - Chapter 13 on How to Handle an Alien Attack should be considered.

www.youtube.com...

When ever sightings are discussed on Main Steam TV - the presenters have a giggle and ridicule the information. Yet the topic is taken seriously enough by our Governments to dedicate a whole chapter to it in a training manual for Fire Fighters.

Is it that they know for a fact an attack is imminent but they don't know when?

Under the Heading WARNING in the Manual we have the following:

"Near approaches of UFOs can be harmful to human beings. Do not stand under a UFO that is hovering at low altitude. Do not touch or attempt to touch a UFO that has landed. In either case the safe thing to do is to get away from there very quickly and let the military take over.
There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are known cases where persons have been burned by rays emanating from UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs.
In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASAs administrator to empound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO or it's occupants, it would be inadvisable to make personal contact unless you are willing to submit to NASAs quarantine requirements, should the law be invoked."

Well apart from the risks they point out - Why is it I wonder - they do not want any of the public to have any communication with these extraterrestrial visitors - Is is because we might just learn the TRUTH????

The public in general tend to believe in UFOs admitting it privately when asked or in answer to surveys carried out yet we are too embarrassed to admit it openly - Ridicule is again proven to be a very powerful tool indeed.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Here i embed it for you..

I think aliens are not going to harm us they have been here millions of years...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks for that Smart - I agree they're not here to harm us and would have done by now if that were their intention - it's why the PTB don't want us to have communication that bothers me. Why all the hype about how dangerous they are?

By the way that isn't the Video I linked to.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Seekeye2 because: added information

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I did a search on this topic and found a number of threads that go back to 2005.

Considering the disclosure of the many lies we now know are fed to us by our Governments perhaps another view of this Fire Fighters Training Manual - Chapter 13 on How to Handle an Alien Attack should be considered.

www.youtube.com...

When ever sightings are discussed on Main Steam TV - the presenters have a giggle and ridicule the information. Yet the topic is taken seriously enough by our Governments to dedicate a whole chapter to it in a training manual for Fire Fighters.

Is it that they know for a fact an attack is imminent but they don't know when?

Under the Heading WARNING in the Manual we have the following:

"Near approaches of UFOs can be harmful to human beings. Do not stand under a UFO that is hovering at low altitude. Do not touch or attempt to touch a UFO that has landed. In either case the safe thing to do is to get away from there very quickly and let the military take over.
There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are known cases where persons have been burned by rays emanating from UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs.
In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASAs administrator to empound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO or it's occupants, it would be inadvisable to make personal contact unless you are willing to submit to NASAs quarantine requirements, should the law be invoked."

Well apart from the risks they point out - Why is it I wonder - they do not want any of the public to have any communication with these extraterrestrial visitors - Is is because we might just learn the TRUTH????

The public in general tend to believe in UFOs admitting it privately when asked or in answer to surveys carried out yet we are too embarrassed to admit it openly - Ridicule is again proven to be a very powerful tool indeed.

I wouldn't doubt it. I'm not afraid of being humiliating. I love it actually. According to the Bible, the more you are humiliated, the better chance you stand of getting into the kingdom! That could be why everyone in my town thinks i'm a nut. Because I speak the truth, about UFO's, the Illuminati, Demons, HAARP, 9/11, etc. The media is being used by the Illuminati to keep people misinformed. This should be no surprise to conspiracy researchers. If you want to learn more about this, read "the Protocols of the Elders of Zion". It's a very shocking read. They have all their major plans listed in that book. They have accomplished 95% of what's in it. The only thing that remains is to enslave us all, and usher in a New Word Order.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Check ur link , its the same video ,video id v=sxYytjjaxDo

How to embed youtube videos

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

You're right smartbuddy - I'm a dumbuddy lol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

"Near approaches of UFOs can be harmful to human beings. Do not stand under a UFO that is hovering at low altitude.

This made me laugh!

Is it even necessary to say this? lol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yet the topic is taken seriously enough by our Governments to dedicate a whole chapter to it in a training manual for Fire Fighters.

As has been pointed out in the previous threads, the manual was not produced by the government. It was written by William Kramer and Charles Bahme. It was published by Fire Engineering Books & Videos in 1992.

Charles Bahme was somewhat obsessed with UFOs and got carried away.

However, in this area of UFOs and their potential, we are relaying largely on the research and experiences of Charles Bahme. Chuck has made a considerable study of this subject and is acquiring many publications and VCR tapes to augment his library on this and related phenomena.

The manual goes beyond telling people what to do about a UFO attack. It talks about who's driving them and why.

With no intention of trying to prove or disprove the authenticity of the numerous uFO encounters often related by very credible witnesses including airline and military pilots, astronauts, police officers, fire fighters, members of Congress, and even a U.S. President, the balance of this chapter will present a brief history and nature of UFOs and their alleged occupants; their widespread sightings over the globe since ancient times; their appearance, propulsion origin, and possible motives for continuing reconnaissance.

books.google.com...,+Third+Edition#v=onepage&q=&f=false

edit on 6/11/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yet the topic is taken seriously enough by our Governments to dedicate a whole chapter to it in a training manual for Fire Fighters.
Technically, the manual was not written by the Government or any government agency, it was written by two retired fire-fighters (as they say in the video).

The connection to FEMA is indirect, because the book was accepted by the U.S.National Fire Academy and was a required text in the National Fire Academy's 'Degrees at a Distance Program', but it was also "a personal initiative", not a FEMA book.

The information in the above paragraph came from one of the authors, William Kramer, that I contacted in April 2009 because of one of the several threads about this here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Also, regarding this:

The section was removed in 1991, before the manual was published.

14 CFR Part1211

Extraterrestrial Exposure

Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Action: Final rule.

Summary: NASA is removing 14 CFR part 1211 since it has served its
purpose and is no longer in keeping with current policy.
Effective Date: April 26, 1991.

www.textfiles.com...

So you can give ET a big hug and not worry.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I believe that we are going to see subtle cases like this popping up everywhere. Just look at all the alien related movies that are coming out this year, FEMA commercials, the capturing of Bin Laden. If the TPTB's plan is to unite the world under one government, then an outside, extraterrestrial threat will be their option.

My intuition tells me that some man-made event will happen this year.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are known cases where persons have been burned by rays emanating from UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs."

this kinda jumped out at me. "known cases"

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Summary: NASA is removing 14 CFR part 1211 since it has served its
purpose and is no longer in keeping with current policy.
Effective Date: April 26, 1991.

It wouldn't be in line with their current policy would it???? After all - when have they ever been honest and up front.

As you say Phage - the Government wasn't responsible for this section or the manual itself (my ignorance of US admin) but could have put a stop to it surely. Why did they or whomever is in charge of what Fire Fighters are taught or not taught feel it necessary to instigate this information?

At the end of the day - we are forced to ask WHY do they need to know how to respond to this kind of attack?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

At the end of the day - we are forced to ask WHY do they need to know how to respond to this kind of attack?

So when TPTB execute a false flag attack, then everyone on all levels of society will believe the hoax? That would be my best guess.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It wouldn't be in line with their current policy would it???? After all - when have they ever been honest and up front.

I don't understand your point in the context of the subject.

As you say Phage - the Government wasn't responsible for this section or the manual itself (my ignorance of US admin) but could have put a stop to it surely. Why did they or whomever is in charge of what Fire Fighters are taught or not taught feel it necessary to instigate this information?

If the Government had "put a stop to it" it would have been considered censorship, and rightly so.

No one (except the local emergency service authorities) are "in charge" of training. Fire stations (and anyone else) are free to purchase the manual or not. It was one chapter in an entire manual. By all accounts an outstanding resource on emergency management. Why throw out the baby with the bath water?

One of the authors believed strongly that an ET attack was possible. That's it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If the Government had "put a stop to it" it would have been considered censorship, and rightly so.

Not only would it be censorship but, if it were ever revealed such a chapter were excised, we would be hearing that the government was trying to hide something.

And while UFO and extraterrestrial have become interchangeable, the chapter on UFOs is very helpful in dealing with extraordinary situations that may involve "UFOs" but have nothing to do with ETs; such as meteors, crashed satellites or experimental aircraft.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
were they possibly thinking of the radio play.WAR OF THE WORLDS people are flighty things and can stampede like cattle..at a persived alien landing there would be mass panic in the streets

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The section was removed in 1991, before the manual was published.

That was when it was removed by Congress. However, in 1971 NASA stopped enforcing the policy, seeing no need to. This is because the law had absolutely nothing to do with UFOs. The law was designed to give NASA the ability to quarantine astronauts returning from the moon, in case they carried with them some hitherto unknown extraterrestrial micro-organism. The text of the law makes clear the intention.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure why these guys decided to add a chapter on UFOs; it seems way out and inappropriate. It's possible they had just gotten carried away by reading too much Jacques Vallee and then watching Close Encounters and Star Wars.

Some of the text..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40f4462ac706.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3abfda9f4225.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5965230ab04c.jpg[/atsimg]

Fire Officer's Guide

The intelligence of the author is clearly having a *brainfart* as the kids in this school don't seem to matter at all! If an aircraft crashed into a boiler room at a school, evacuating kids and staff would be at least equal in priority to rescuing survivors and making the site safe.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
"There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are known cases where persons have been burned by rays emanating from UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs."

this kinda jumped out at me. "known cases"

Not necessarily saying theses are proven "radiation" cases, but very interesting cases either way...

Start with this great case, Colares Brazil and this great thread. Theirs a link at the end where Kandinsky kindly compiled like 80 pages worth of research about this case www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then you have this guy Canadian Stephen Michalak of Winnipeg, a mechanic by trade, www.abovetopsecret.com...

or the always controversial (aren't they all) Cash/Landrum case.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

But sure, approaching a UFO alone in the woods would be like approaching a large unknown animal alone, unprotected in the woods.....be very carefulll. And I wouldn't want to be standing underneath it if it took a leak......
edit on 12-6-2011 by Toxicsurf because: /

edit on 12-6-2011 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

top topics

join