It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Summer Camps Train Next Generation Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hamas Summer Camps Train Next Generation Terrorists

www.israelnationalnews.com

Children and adolescents are an important target demographic for Hamas, from which its future army of terrorists will be recruited. Summer camps are an important means for indoctrinating Gaza's youth with Hamas' jihadist ideology.
The 'summer camps,' combining Islamic indoctrination, paramilitary training, and social activities are set to begin again this year as United Nation’s summer camps, considered competition by Hamas, are being openly denigrated by jihadists.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The peaceful religion of islam. Why paramilitary training for children? Why the indoctrination of hate? Social activities, games, and why not some fun? The muslims are ensuring the legacy of hate is continually renewed. How can there ever be a peace when one side is always teaching hate?

What is even worse is that they attack the UN run camps for children, is it because they do not teach the hate? Hamas is the likely attacker of the UN camps, but the UN must ask Hamas to investigate the attacks. LOL. Anybody ever wonder why the attackers are never caught?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

I can't take the information from your source as being impartial. sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I'll get down to your level.

Dude, everyone trains there kids how to fight, here in my town we train our kids kick boxing, but we are not terrorists, we train them for self defense.

Please don't judge me.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You know this sort of stuff goes on all over the world right? Here in the UK we have army cadets where kids are taught military drills, indoctrinated from a young age into a military mindset and get taken on days out where they learn, amongst other things: - Military knowledge, Shooting, signals etc. What Hamas does isn't any different to what any government does with it's youth except that Gaza is in a perpetual state of warfare with Israel therefore the level of training and indoctrination is more intensive.

Also if you want to talk about indoctrination, what about here in 'the west' where we have violent video games which people, our children specifically, play daily where they go out and invade some defenseless nation and kill hundreds of people in the name of fighting terrorism (Call of duty, Medal of Honour etc are the latest examples of this where graphic violence and warfare is portrayed as acceptable and exciting)
edit on 11-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA

OK, read this article then.
Hamas Attacks UN CAMPS

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
Dude, everyone trains there kids how to fight, here in my town we train our kids kick boxing, but we are not terrorists, we train them for self defense.

Please don't judge me.
Great! Everybody should learn self defense. Are you teaching them to hate their neighbors? Are you indoctrinating them to believe that homicide bombing gives them a free pass to heaven and 72 virgins?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

You know this sort of stuff goes on all over the world right? Here in the UK we have army cadets where kids are taught military drills, indoctrinated from a young age into a military mindset and get taken on days out where they learn, amongst other things: - Military knowledge, Shooting, signals etc. What Hamas does isn't any different to what any government does with it's youth except that Gaza is in a perpetual state of warfare with Israel therefore the level of training and indoctrination is more intensive.
But do the sponsors of your cadets attack other summer camps for not being violent enough?

Also if you want to talk about indoctrination, what about here in 'the west' where we have violent video games which people, our children specifically, play daily where they go out and invade some defenseless nation and kill hundreds of people in the name of fighting terrorism (Call of duty, Medal of Honour etc are the latest examples of this where graphic violence and warfare is portrayed as acceptable and exciting)
That is a whole other thread. I would be glad to discuss these games and their effects on the players and society at large in a dedicated thread if you want.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The world is sick of the "chosen people" if you haven't figured that out yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA

OK, read this article then.
Hamas Attacks UN CAMPS

"..U.N. officials told Turtle Bay they don't know who attacked the recreation facilities.."

".. 25 armed masked men.." could represent any number of interests, eh?.. including war profiteers perhaps?

Maybe one answer to "why?".. is that the UN is not welcome there? people sometimes don't like armed foreigners meddling in local affairs.. if betting were legal, I'd bet a UN propaganda compound down the street from YOU.. would turn you into an instant hammas sympathizer lol..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Maybe one answer to "why?".. is that the UN is not welcome there? people sometimes don't like armed foreigners meddling in local affairs.. if betting were legal, I'd bet a UN propaganda compound down the street from YOU.. would turn you into an instant hammas sympathizer lol..
You would lose that bet. I would certainly oppose the UN doing anything here, heck we need to get out of the UN altogether imo. However, under no circumstance would I ever support any islamofascist group.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No, but we do teach our children to hate thieves, murderers, abusers, and rapists. Also we teach them to stand up against those people, and if they die in the process, they are heroes. Please don't judge us.

When a shop owner dies or kills defending his shop, we say the shop owner is a hero, we don't say the shop owner is a terrorist. Please don't judge us.

edit on 11-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The peaceful religion of islam. Why paramilitary training for children? Why the indoctrination of hate? Social activities, games, and why not some fun? The muslims are ensuring the legacy of hate is continually renewed. How can there ever be a peace when one side is always teaching hate?

When Israel does all this - and it's compulsory for Israeli children - we call it basic training, and happily subsidize it.

What is even worse is that they attack the UN run camps for children, is it because they do not teach the hate? Hamas is the likely attacker of the UN camps, but the UN must ask Hamas to investigate the attacks. LOL. Anybody ever wonder why the attackers are never caught?

Got anything to back this claim up?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

No, but we do teach our children to hate thieves, murderers, abusers, and rapists. Also we teach them to stand up against those people, and if they die in the process, they are heroes. Please don't judge us.

When a shop owner dies or kills defending his shop, we say the shop owner is a hero, we don't say the shop owner is a terrorist. Please don't judge us.

edit on 11-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

Do you like typing pure nonsense?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I could say the same about Israeli (or American) culture teaching their kids "Islam and Muslims are out to get the Jews, so you must always stay vigilant of the Muslim, because he's always out to get you".

What's the difference?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I brought up the games etc because they do essentially the same thing as what these camps do, indoctrination and acclimitisation to violence (though living in Gaza it's safe to say that they're used to experiencing airstrikes etc).

As I said, in Gaza they are in a heightened state of alert and perpetual warfare unlike most countries, hence their actions are more desperate than the average government's actions and indoctrination of children. I'm not making arguements for Hamas, but it's not simply a problem in Palestine, every government makes it a priority to indoctrinate it's youth, mine and yours is no different to the Hamas government in that regard.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I saw this on NetFlix a couple days ago and actually was able to find it on YouTube. I think it speaks for itself fairly well.

new topics

top topics

join