It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*The Deception Project: Documentary*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

*Drumroll* It's my first Thread on ATS!

Ok, celebrations done now.

This thread is about the Documentary Series called "The Deception Project". It's basically a conspiracy documentary challenging several conspiracy ideas, ranging from aliens, to NWO & ancient civilization...So there should be something to keep everybody interested

After using the Search bar & discovering only ONE thread with only ONE page of replies (shame on you guys :p), I thought I'd bring it up again, as I'd like to get your thoughts & feedback on this documentary.

(I decided to post this thread in The Gray Area because the documentary is primarily about 'The Disclosure Project', which is headed by Dr. Steven Greer.)

Since it is 50 parts long & covers a vast amount of conspiracies, I tend to agree with certain parts (such as Sitchin & Annunaki being dis-info), but disagree with other parts (Hollow Earth, etc).

I feel these documentaries are done in a way by constantly repeating or flashing bits of info, the producer really wanted to drive home these theories to people (similar doc. style to Zeitgeist, Illuminati Project & The Arrivals documentary; is it possible all these are just dis-info & scaremongering tactics?)...So try be open-minded when watching it.

Also understand not everybody is going to watch all 50 parts (I'm currently on the 'Legend of the Crystal Skulls & The Zoo Hypothesis - part 35), but I really recommend you guys at least watching parts 1-10, as it has a load of information that I've found interesting

Before you get into it, heres a little info on Dr. Steven Greer if haven't heard of him before:

Dr. Steven Greer is the Founder and Director of the Disclosure Project. A lifetime member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the nation's most prestigious medical honor society, Dr. Greer is an emergency physician and former chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina. In addition to heading the Disclosure Project, he has also been supervising a world-wide search for alternative energy sources, specifically those known as zero-point or over-unity devices with the plan to identify and develop systems which will eliminate the need for fossil fuels.

Dr. Steven Greer Biography

& a little information about The Disclosure Project:

Beginning in 1993, I started an effort that was designed to identify firsthand military and government witnesses to UFO events and projects, as well as other evidence to be used in a public disclosure. From 1993, we spent considerable time and resources briefing the Clinton Administration, including CIA Director James Woolsey, senior military officials at the Pentagon, and select members of Congress, among others. In April of 1997, more than a dozen such government and military witnesses were assembled in Washington DC for briefings with Congressmen, Pentagon officials and others. There, we specifically requested open Congressional Hearings on the subject. None were forthcoming.

In 1998, we set out to "privatize" the disclosure process by raising the funds to videotape, edit, and organize over 100 military and government witnesses to UFO events and projects. We had estimated that between $2 million and $4 million would be needed to do this on a worldwide basis. By August of 2000 only about 5% of this amount had been raised but we decided to proceed since further delay was deemed imprudent given the serious issues involved here.

Disclosure Project Background

Here are two video links to part 1 of the documentary, just in case one or the other isn't working, or for some reason, are missing any parts:

edit on 9-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe

because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Jun 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2011 by jerryznv because: ....

edit on 9-6-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sounds interesting...

But the links are broken... All you need to do is put the youtube code/ID, not the whole link... just the last string of letters/numbers

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Thanks..Going to change it now.

Btw, I posted thread twice, as I realised I posted it in General Conspiracies (mean to be in Gray Area). Any way I can delete this or the other one?

Please flag guys, as I really wanna get this documentary out to people & also get your views on it.

Enjoy the videos.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I know I'm gonna sound dumb here, but..

For some reason, when I put in the Youttube ID, from the end bit of the link, it won't work?

E.g. v=z1vqN326_l0

But still doesn't work, so clearly going wrong somewhere..Anyway big thanks to jerrynzv for re-posting the video links.

edit on 9-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

No problem...just happened to be in the area!

The first video for example...you need to use this: z1vqN326_l0&feature=channel_video_title

That should help in the future with linking videos from youtube.

It takes some practice and there is a thread to do that very thing...just use the search function and look up the thread for linking youtue videos and that will help you practice up a bit.

Here it is: Practice embedding...
edit on 9-6-2011 by jerryznv because: link...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Thanks bud, yeah, after making that mistake, i typed in "how" "help" "youtube" "video" into search to try fix it...

One thing I don't understand is, why do both links need to be input in different ways?

I cant seem to embed the 2nd video link , though I managed to do the first one?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Here is the second one: upF4BodKHAg&feature=channel_video_title

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

How??? You are amazing!

I really don't understand why one video link has to be input completely differently to another video link...Doesn't make sense...Or is it just me...

edit on 9-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Check your messages...I U2U'ed you the basics...should be a little easier than posting here.

new topics

top topics

join