It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ats Wall Of Fame & Shame - funny quotes from the boards

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here are just a few additions to kick us off, remember everyone feel free to add your own to the ATS wall of fame and shame

What's so bad about an Orgy?
I would be more annoyed it's just some stupid browser game - ShadowAngel85

SHHHHH...This is ATS...Don't you know EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. How dare you bring your logic here. You must be a paid shill.
/sarcasm - PutAQuarterIn

Oh...so that's how you feel about it eh? Then why don't you climb off your high horse and make a better thread... - Destinyone

Well, I reported myself for trolling. But, the mods removed it for being off topic.
- kawika

That being said his scary appearance is due to him being A STARK RAVING MAD PSYCHOPATH.
Poor reptiles get such a bad press - Do you hear reptiles going around accusing each other of being Tony Blair - artistpoet

I'm just here for the;
Fast cars
Cool tunes
Hot babes.

Oh, and for the ATS Dental Plan (thanks SO!) - beezzer

He who protests the most is usually guilty, he who is so confused by such simplicity is usually being obtuse, or, is guilty too, and finally, those who feel such a general statement is all about them are just not bright enough to get it, but are sadly so narcissistic they actually believe they are brilliant. - Springer

CX

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My contribution is my signature, always makes me smile. A new member called "bernardtimetraveller" came to ATS claiming to be exactly that, a time traveller.

Can't remember the mods name who closed the thread, but they did it with these words...

"Thread closed pending bernardtimetravelers submission to staff of their proof pics videos documentation etc."

I have this mental image of someone on the other side of the screen with a vacant look on thier face as they try to figure out how to fake time travel for the mods.

The lighter side of ATS, most welcome at times.

CX.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

You used one of mine!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I always laugh when LastProphet starts acting like the alien is inside him. It always catches me off guard because I forget that it's him that does it. I'll be reading his post then suddenly "HELP THIS ISN'T ME! IT'S IN MY HEA...'. CALL NASA!

cracks me up for days after I read it!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

much deserved
lmao

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes, but I'm pretty sure if the Titanic was capable of swimming around, then they wouldn't have found it. - domasio

generalizing 100's of millions of people as stupid on the internet priceless - syrinx high priest

Mod Edit: Don't edit mod edits. - Gemwolf

Shugo, there is only one logical explanation for you creating this thread. You were obviously hired by the government as a disinfo agent to protect their puppets that are the ATS mods.
- gimme_some_truth

Here kitty kitty..... Karma will get you if you are a meanie..... Are were there yet? SK
PS...I want my mommie!!!!!!  - SweetKarma

YAY....YOU WON !!!! You've won the HONOR of being the ATS MOD of ALL FUTURE....drumroll...............Ron Paul Threads.... - Destinyone

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
One of my favorites: "You're brain is so big that if you multiplied it by infinity and stuck it in an ant's mouth it would roll around like a BB in a boxcar."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join