It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet UFO ???? Filmed Over East London, 8 June 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm usually not much into posting things from Youtube, but this one has me stumped!
I did a search and found nothing on this here. If there is a thread on this already I apologize! What do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

Remote controlled airplane perhaps?
edit on 9-6-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yeah i saw this earlier today. What ever it is its moving in an intelligent manner....*Waits until Phage tries to debunk this*

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Try this

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ooo, good find. S&F for showing me something new today.

Rev

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
very never seen that before looked allot like a firework in the distance i never get why people dont leave the camera on for more that 30 seconds like all the cameras that catch the best footage all run out of juice after a short while

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Thanks!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
my rules of thumb when it pertains to UFO/ETV vids are

1. If its only a 30 second clip, FAKE
2. If there is Techno and or any other music taking away from what we are supposed to be seeing...FAKE (A UFO/ETV is exciting enough without trance beats in the background)
3. If the video is on YouTube it cuts the authenticity by about 80% (give or take)

If this were real, I don't know what would make a comet or a firework look like it was riding a wave like it is. very interesting video, but, alas, don't think its legit.

Thanks for sharing it with us though!

Mac

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I always wonder why these films only last about a minute and cut out. Record the whole damn thing! Thanks for bringing this video to my attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
I'm usually not much into posting things from Youtube, but this one has me stumped!
I did a search and found nothing on this here. If there is a thread on this already I apologize! What do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

Remote controlled airplane perhaps?
edit on 9-6-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

No worries, it's just Bastian and his main man Falcor going for a stroll...

Ha. No, but that really is pretty wild.. Haven't seen that before..

edit on 9-6-2011 by rstregooski because: fvf

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
very never seen that before looked allot like a firework in the distance i never get why people dont leave the camera on for more that 30 seconds like all the cameras that catch the best footage all run out of juice after a short while

When the front and/or end of a UFO vid is cut like that it often means that the section presented is the only part of the vid where the object is unidentifiable.

Interesting vid, but probably explainable.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
S&F for something new and different.

I have to say that we should be on the lookout for the rest of the Fantastic 4 team. It would appear that the human torch has already arrived!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

2. If there is Techno and or any other music taking away from what we are supposed to be seeing...FAKE (A UFO/ETV is exciting enough without trance beats in the background)
3. If the video is on YouTube it cuts the authenticity by about 80% (give or take)

If this were real, I don't know what would make a comet or a firework look like it was riding a wave like it is. very interesting video, but, alas, don't think its legit.

Mac

How does the length of the vid make it fake.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I bet its pyrotechnics on an RC or a real plane for display purposes.

This vid below show an aerial display with a similar set up on parachutes. Same applies for planes and RC's.

edit on 9/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

RC with fireworks

Plane with fireworks for nightime airshow

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

Mac

I'm in the same boat as you, unfortunately its hard to find good footage that is not ...at night, 5 seconds long, a regular occurrence like a contrail glowing in the sunset/rise, etc. I thought this was an unusual video that didnt look like an obvious fake (to my untrained eye lol).
I believe... i'm just skeptical of everything video I see.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I havn't seen that movie in like 10 years, thanks for the laugh!
Star for you!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

its simple logic.

If you had a camera shooting what could be an Extraterrestrial Craft, knew it was not a plane, seen how it was flying...WHY would you stop filming? YouTube has a 10 minute video limit, and you can cut a long video into multiple parts.

If they cut the cam off after 30 sec, seems like a great clip to dabble with CG imo.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Very interesting video. Why did he cut the video short? Why not keep filming until it disappears or something?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Impersonates Phage

People, people. This is a nothing more than an expensive flare-kite. Flare-kites were invented by a John J. Johnson in 1972 and are capable of staying lit for no more than five to ten minutes (Depending on the direction and speed of the wind) This is why the video is so short.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have to agree with most posters, it's not showing all in the vid and the person who filmed it started filming after maybe an rc jet caught fire?

Woud be good to know where exactly in east London this was shot.

Maybe there are rc jet clubs and fields near there?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
after watching this clip on youTube, did you happen to watch this: This video is a response to JAPAN UFO VORTEX ENERGY SPIRAL OR Rocket Launch? 2011 ( HD ) It's a link that shows up just underneath, it is a longer clip showing much the same type of event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join