It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati member on ATS will now take your questions.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

I guess I just don't get why he would come here in the first place. It's supposed to be a secret. So you start telling everyone about how you communicate telepathically and that technology comes from Zeta Reticuli? No, I think this was a case of mom called him out of the basement to go clean his room.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Krystian
Try to explain to a normal human that the death of three thousand
played a vital role in the life of 6billion.

oh my, I assume u r referring to 9/11 here
and if so can you please be so kind to
enlighten me as to how sacrificing 3,000
would save 6 Billion ??
I await that answer with much anticipation

thanks

Unfortunately I do not have an answer. I'm not going to make one up for the sake of argument. But step back from 9/11 and hypothetically ask yourself if you tuned in and the news proclaimed alarge number must sacrifice life in order to ensure time for the rest, humans would not grasp or embrace such a concept. On a side note as evil as 911 seems, and tragic as the lose of family is, it was never a sacrificial incident to where death of humans was the main motive, other motives played a role and unwanted deaths of humans was an unfortunate result of the aftermath.

The Ill is not an evil organization at all. Some actions may seem evil as we do not understand the meanings and origins.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Msaint, thanks for contributing and enlightening us. May I ask, you mentioned that you have been a member for 50 years and you mentioned that membership is determined by bloodline. How did you become aware that you were apart of the chosen?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
humans would not grasp or embrace such a concept.

oh I think they grasp it every single day.
soldiers sacrifice themselves in the line
of duty every day so how can you say
humans could not grasp this concept?
Your rationale just does not compute
to me. And if they were to come on
TV and say that 3,000 would have
to be sacrificed to save the planet.
You'd have a line as long as from
here to Cleveland as volunteers
to save the planet.
Like I said, it does not compute
your rationale.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I just wanted to say thanks Boon for starting this and getting us connected to Msaint, though we knew the less than 'mature' members would likely drive him away.

Anyway, you ask about how the sacrifice of 3,000 could save 6 billion? I will answer your question with another question; do you really want to know?

You see the group of individuals I am involved with (we are not an order or society anymore than ATS is) have a very unique understanding and view of social science and the human condition. In our mutual search for understanding I have come to a truth that i have yet to see refuted (please try if you can) and I doubt it can be given the solid logic and inumerable instances of its meaning in real life. Knowledge is power, and power corrupts, therefore knowledge must also corrupt. You see when poor souls such as the 'order' members are born or brought into these societies, they are given secret knowledge (supposedly secret) that no one else knows. This gives them power and power corrupts. In lamens terms, I would listen to the words of an Illuminati member, but I would not easily trust one.
Besides, most societies, groups, orders are glorified lodges with antequated idiology. I'm not knocking any one group, I personally have good friendships with some low level Masons who are wonderful people, but I can say this; you may learn much from this person Boon, but you will gain nothing from it. The only real truth exists in you, in me and everyone else.

Seek the descendents of the people of Dan, ask your illuminati friend, he should know them well.

Pro Rege et populo

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
We don't need a thread about a thread.

Just use the original thread.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join