It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic video - Explaining your rights in the face of political / corporate 'law'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Fantastic video - Explaining your rights in the face of political / corporate 'law' - How our lives are contracts.

I'm only part way through this video, but this guy John Harris explain this brilliantly and reveals the difference of laws and how we are dictated by corporations and how almost every element of our lives is an enforced contract by the companies and politicians which wish to restrict us.

I'll certainly comment and place my thoughts after watching the whole video. In the meantime, let me know what you think and whether you agree or disagree with the issue.

edit on 7-6-2011 by mr-lizard because: edit title

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Looks to be a golden thread OP, will watch the vid when i get home !

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
yay first ta flag great vid many thx for the up

ya the system is rotten to the core way past time for the sheeple to kick out the wolves!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Great video, one of my favourites.

You will no doubt get a few shills in saying he is wrong and that we should just shut up and do as we are told. Just ignore them.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
someone really ought to put together some instructional videos on how to go about becoming a freeman on the land, in each country capable,

like america i know is the same way, and i would love to undergo the same process, but i havent a clue how to, nor a dime to my name, so how to also survive doing this, how to hold a job as a man and not a person, etc etc etc

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes this is brilliant and exposes the greatest fraud on mankind.I have seen this before and had a copy which was lost.So I am glad to have a link to it again.Thank you OP.This needs to go viral, for those with face book accounts or the like,POST IT ! Star and flag for you OP.

top topics

join