It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian court refuses to extradite man because America is a corrupt state

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

EXCELLENT!!

The World knows what is up about the criminal organization known as the United States. It is run by corporations and there is a rape of the middle and lower classes to transfer all of their wealth to the corporations. Privatization is theft.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They refuse the extradite this man, but they gave up Marc Emery like a baby that gives up candy.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Looks like it's time to add a couple more states to the union.

Carefull did not turn out to good the last time you Guy's tryed it
Ya that right think we set the capital on fire or something LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
They refuse the extradite this man, but they gave up Marc Emery like a baby that gives up candy.

Yeah well it all depends on the judge. I'm not saying all Canadians judges are like this guy, there's lots of scum calling themselves judges in Canada... just like in the US.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thumbs up for that Judge, glad to see someone with some common sense!

Too bad he wasn't on the bench for poor old Marc Emery.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
It's only a matter of time before we declare war on Canada now.

Second Line

The Canadians (under British rule) burned the White House down once they could do it again (They may not have much of a military but they got matches!)
Ha,
brice

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
That is it! Quit calling this the United States of America because it is not. We are not a Constitutional Republic as founded and have not been since the end of World War II. Sure it took a lot longer to begin fully implementing the American Empire but they had to first crush our republican spirits. We began as a Republic and are now and Empire. No better than the British who came before us.

The United States does not have a President either so stop calling them that as well. Leaders of Empires are known as Emperors. Much like the British East India Company our government is morphed together with all the multinational corporations, the differences between the two are gone. Regulators appointed by the government come from these corporations they now regulate. The politicians who pass laws only pass the ones which benefit the largest corporations in the country to the detriment of individuals and small/medium sized businesses. Those who dare stand up against these multinational giants will be taken down by the courts which, just like the executive and legislative, are morphed together with these businesses.

United States of America: July 4, 1776 - October 23, 1945
American Empire: October 24, 1945 -

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
must be all that maple syrup. no fluoride in it =P

score one for canada, but i fear the u.s. will annex you soon. anyone play Fallout?

good going. a judge against corruption, but it is only a matter of time before a new judge rules differently.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That judge is soon to be caught with CP videos on his PC, and or a maid at a hotel he recently stayed at, is going to come forward and say he raped her!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

That is it! Quit calling this the United States of America because it is not. We are not a Constitutional Republic as founded and have not been since the end of World War II.

One could argue that 1913 was the turning point Misoir.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by lokdog
Looks like it's time to add a couple more states to the union.

Carefull did not turn out to good the last time you Guy's tryed it
Ya that right think we set the capital on fire or something LOL

Battle of Stoney Creek baby!!!! 6 June 1813
edit on 7-6-2011 by blackrussian63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Should actually be called The United Federal Reserve of America.....just my .02 .....Last President to stand up to the Fed was J.F.K. signing of the Bill 11110.....6 months later.....DEAD....back to said Government!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I as an American for the first time in my life will say this. I have never said this to Canada ever. I thank Canada for doing the right thing. I have always made fun of Canada in the past, but this will change my ppinon for now. We will see what transpires.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hmm... Lets not forget about MARK EMERY...

Extradited and currently residing as inmate #40252-086 in a US prison, doing a nickle for something that isn't even a crime in Canada... www.freemarc.ca
edit on 8-6-2011 by richierich931 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah, well Canada has their freaky little power trip of not letting Americans into their country to hunt/fish cuz of a DUI when you were like, say 18. Not unless you pay their ridiculous fine....whatever. Can catch big walleye here without Canada's waters.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
As an American, i gotta hand it to them canadians, this has made me happy go on guys!
Telling our uneducated, over patriotic, simple minds were to shove it...!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with what country is better as both have their faults. If America becomes a corporate police-state then Canada will not be far behind. Both countries are being run by corporate poster boys for the sole purpose of acquiring as much as possible.

This is just about some people doing the right thing for once. Each country and its people are capable of that.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
STAR AND FLAG FOR YOU SIR.

This is the kind of story that makes me proud to be Canadian by Birth.

"With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee."

Its good to see a true patriot in our nation kudos for the Judge may the North keep its freedom and always reject slavery as it has in the past.

i guess since canada have never accomplished anything of significance, i can see why they're all excited over this crumb. calm down before yall think yall have a military LMAO.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What can we do?

If it was not America that attempts to control the world, it would just be someone else.

The problem here is peoples desire for money, for power over other humans,

Nothing will ever change it, unless of course we survive long enough to create robots to do our labor, then we won't have a reason to use money anymore

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by Shirak
STAR AND FLAG FOR YOU SIR.

This is the kind of story that makes me proud to be Canadian by Birth.

"With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee."

Its good to see a true patriot in our nation kudos for the Judge may the North keep its freedom and always reject slavery as it has in the past.

i guess since canada have never accomplished anything of significance, i can see why they're all excited over this crumb. calm down before yall think yall have a military LMAO.

canada won the battle at vimy ridge, sommes and were feared by germans nicknaming them storm troopers
canadians were the first to deploy at d day
lester pearson a canadian solved the suez crisis and was given the noble prize
it was a canadian who invented basketball and penecillan
and it was canada that took the ardous job of fighting in kandahar, the spiritual home of the taliban

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join