It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent Witness, Mary Moorman, Finally Shares Her Story Almost 50 years After The Murder Of JFK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Not everyone finds Arnold's statements convincing

Agreed, and I think one of the main reasons why he's taken so seriously is because of what we can see in the Moorman photo - Arnold being in and around this area.

Anyway, here's an interesting interview with Arnold. He discusses what he did, what he saw etc. You might find it interesting.

I've always found this website particularly in-depth also.

EDIT: In regards to Arnold's credibility, here's a snippet from the above source:

Some researchers have doubted Arnold's testimony but it has been supported by the testimony of Ralph Yarborough who told a newspaper reporter from the Dallas Morning News: "Immediately on the firing of the first shot I saw the man you interviewed throw himself onto the ground. He was down within a second of the time the shot was fired, and I thought to myself, 'There's a combat veteran who knows how to act when weapons start firing.' "

This is all discussed, and more, in the above interview.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Silly. Of course I can see what is there.

Doesn't mean that is what is actually there. The enhancement is a like drawing lines around constallations.

I really like how the one guy is given a badge on his arm with colour enhancement. From black and white to adding a badge on his arm. That's awesome. Ridiculous, but truly creative.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

From black and white to adding a badge on his arm. That's awesome. Ridiculous, but truly creative.

Why do you have such a problem that this image has been enhanced for easier viewing? It seems to have really annoyed you. Do you really have such an issue with making things clearer and easier to see? Hmm, It seems that way.

Oh, and just because you can't see something right away, that doesn't mean it isn't there. Photographic experts such as Jack White for example have examined this image with great detail and he's one of the reasons we have such quality images today. And I mean this with all due respect, but I'm more inclined to take the opinions of renowned experts more seriously over your own on issues such as these..

And please see my previous posts. We know for a fact a policeman, or someone dressed as a policeman (perhaps a shooter in disguise) was in roughly the exact same spot we see "badge man" in the previous images added. We also have a figure hugely resembling a policeman in the Moorman photo. You know this already as I've told you repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Let me start by saying this probably the most interesting JFK thread Ive ever seen.
I still have alot of unanswered questions which I doubt will ever be answered.
Has anyone read Jeans book?
Star and flag. Great research and time gone into this thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The picture posted on pg 7 in response to lonegurka-- seems to show a man in light colored pants with his hands in his pockets strolling in the opposite direction of the flow of the majority of others at a critical time,in fact if I could hear a whistleing tune in the background it would be like he was just taking a walk through the park?

Did Mary talk about anyone she noticed doing anything odd after the shots concerning the direction they were walking for instance?

The guy seems so cool as he strolls away from the action as if nothing phased him at all.

If mary noticed anything like this we may find others doing strange things at that moment.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Well, I did a little bit of searching through some of my other images of the Knoll, particularly just after the assassination, and I found a picture which appears to have this gentleman you highlighted in it. Here it is with an arrow pointing to him:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdc595b42dea.jpg[/atsimg]

I believe this could be the gentleman in both images. Reason being, he did appear to be walking in the general direction we now see him in in the above image, the trousers appear the same, the hair color, the white part of his top is just appearing around his neck etc.

I'll do some digging to find out his name but I don't believe he's under any suspicion or I'm sure we would've heard some outrageous theories about him being a shooter by now.

Oh, and for anyone else reading, this above image shows just how many people suspected the knoll position as opposed to the TSDB.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As a comparison, here are both men once again:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fb92832b4c6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28a26e7fdcbb.jpg[/atsimg]

As we can see, he isn't acting too suspiciously, especially in the first image shown. I'm guessing he's just an innocent bystander.

EDIT TO ADD:

If mary noticed anything like this we may find others doing strange things at that moment.

As far as I'm aware, Mary didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. She didn't highlight anything in her interview anyway.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aussie_Rock

Unfortunately no, but the impression I'm getting from this interview of Mary Moorman makes me think It's a book I wouldn't want to read due to It's inaccuracies.

This being so, I'm sure it makes a good "story".

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If Oliver Stone used this book for his piece of garbage movie, I am sure it is a waste of time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join