It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Populating U.S. With Peaceful 'Decoy Muslims'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Are you a secret decoy Muslim? You could be without even knowing it. A recent news article comments on how "Terrorists are planting normal, hard-working Muslim Americans throughout the nation to get us to lower our guard." They want us to believe that Muslims are peaceful citizens so that we won't suspect what they're really here for.

Don't forget, anyone could be a decoy Muslim. Be on your guard.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eec2333bab0.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Janet was right!

"If you see something, say something!"

The fear campaign is coming together and just when another False Flag is needed.

At least we seen it coming this time.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Is that hate thread? Shelby Cross is psychopath, something like Sarah Palin.

ahh.. now i watched video to the end, now there is no doubt at all, Shelby should be judged and prisoned.

omfg edited for third time ( i acctually still didnt watch whole video) Shelby is completley mad person, lunatic, her place is in mental institution.
edit on 6-6-2011 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Wow, my first reaction was - "and this guy is on the ATS staff!", until I realized it was fake news and only humor.

So, it was kinda like an espresso shot for a second and then I started laughing. Thanks

Khar

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Nothing on The Onion is to be taken seriously. Yeah, the whole piece is a giant piece of satire poking fun at the paranoia and excessive fear people have of Muslims, Mexicans, or just about any foreigner in the United States. I love their videos.

new topics

top topics

join