It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller's "Club Of Rome" Set Plans In 'The First Global Revolution', Bombshell.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
For those who are unfamiliar with , we shall start here with a brief background (BUT don't stop here, you're going to want to see all of this!).

Founded in 1968 at ’s estate in Bellagio, Italy, describes itself as "a group of world citizens, sharing a common concern for the future of humanity." It consists of current and former Heads of State, UN beaureacrats, high-level politicians and government officials, diplomats, scientists, economists, and business leaders from around the globe.

A few more recognizable members include Al Gore, , Bill Gates, , Ted Turner, Henry Kissinger, Tony Blair, George Soros, and many more..

Let's take a look at some very interesting excerpts from their 1992 report entitled "The First Global Revolution"...

Hi Guys!!!

New enemies, either real or invented? I'll buy that for a dollar! Let's continue...

Fair enough.. What else you got?

Fit the bill, ay?

ATS, there is a lot of damning information in this 162 page report, so if you're interested, take Another Look at this document in its entirety and see what you think...

Good day...

p.s.. the pdf link is rather large so it may take a few moments to open..

edit on 4-6-2011 by rstregooski because: title

edit on 4-6-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm curious to get all of your thoughts on this, Thanks!
15th...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

My first thought is anyone one who isn't acquainted with the Club of Rome should do some investigation. They are the think tank for such things as Depopulation of the planet, Sustainable living plans (ha) the North American Union. David Rockefeller and Henry Kessinger are two of their leaders along with Ted Turner.the list goes on. If there is any doubt about how ruthless these people are all one has to do is get ahold of some of their own reports.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I agree..

I like the fact that they blatantly point out their creation of the idea on the threat of global warming...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sorry, but could you explain what your getting at please?

Jamie.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Jamie.

What? It's all underlined.. They blatantly point out that new enemies need to be present, either real or INVENTED, that they were behind the idea of the threat of global warming, etc.. This is a real report release from the 90's...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

I agree..

I like the fact that they blatantly point out their creation of the idea on the threat of global warming...
Yet, many here and around the world still cling to the myth of man caused global warming. It is amazing, the willfully blind just amaze me.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Jamie.

What? It's all underlined.. They blatantly point out that new enemies need to be present, either real or INVENTED, that they were behind the idea of the threat of global warming, etc.. This is a real report release from the 90's...

I was having conflicts with some other ideas, which is why I asked. Thanks!

Jamie.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

I agree..

Yet, many here and around the world still cling to the myth of man caused global warming. It is amazing, the willfully blind just amaze me.

I know, it's crazy.. Global warming is the biggest damn propaganda tool of this century.. People don't understand that water vapor makes up the majority of greenhouse gases, or that Al Gore was completely backwards on the link between global temperatures and CO2 levels...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There are pages missing in the original document, I wonder what they contained

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
have any of the members validated the published report as being complete and factual ? that has to be step one in this discussion

the report seems to have been authored by Alexander King, and I don't see any quotation marks in the above material, and I'm confused as to who King and Schneider are. Are they members who can speak for the club ?

there is also no membership list, or roll call of sorts that I could find, and certainly no direct quotes of alleged members that I could find

I think this may be speculative, but I don't know who King and Schneider are, so I'll wait gor that bit of info
edit on 4-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Club of Rome is nothing. I PERSONALLY TOOK DOWN THEIR FORUM 7 YEARS AGO!
And they havent come online since!

Go to their wimpy web site and tell me this is the awesome NWO!
www.clubofrome.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Let's look at a few passages from Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich...

Page 837: Compulsory abortions would be legal

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11136fa5b465.jpg[/atsimg]

Page 786: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortion

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ea74d9818f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Page 787-8: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesnt harm livestock

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e42caa4cf2.jpg[/atsimg]

Page 786-7: The government could control womens reproduction by either sterilizing them or implanting mandatory long-term birth control

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b844f7d69f2.jpg[/atsimg]

Page 838: The kind of people who cause social deterioration can be compelled to not have children

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a87199249e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Page 942-3: A Planetary Regime should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3855326ffbfd.jpg[/atsimg]

Page 917: We will need to surrender national sovereignty to an armed international police force

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7383dfe0b9f7.jpg[/atsimg]

There are literally dozens of examples like yours and the above and, while people may not believe in the NWO, One World Government scenario, they should nevertheless be SEVERELY worried that individuals in such lofty positions of power are writing things like this.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, you have opened my eyes. I shall be reading a lot this week. I googled a bit and came across a great editorial at www.green-agenda.com... This article states that Club of Romes 'sister' Club of Budapest wrote the following in their 2008 State of Global Emergency "The acceleration of critical trends and cross-impacts among them indicates that the ‘window of opportunity’ for pulling out of the present global crisis and breaking through to a more peaceful and sustainable world is likely to be no more than four to five years from the end of 2008. This is close in time to the Mayan 2012 prophecy for the end of the current world. The period around the end of 2012 is likely to be a turbulent one for this and other reasons. Predictions coming from the physical sciences foresee disturbances in the geomagnetic, electromagnetic and related fields that embed the planet causing significant damage to telecommunications and impacting many aspects of human activity and health. For the esoteric traditions the end of 2012 will be the end of the known world, although the more optimistic intepretations speak of a new world taking the place of the old.”

This scared the living daylights out of me, and has probably cemented my belief that our current economic instability and global weather changes are being driven by this think tank of globalist elites.
Thank you again!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well sir that is a boatload of information, I shall take a few moments to read through it, thanks...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm reading this report right now by the "Club of Rome", and they don't seem to be NWO by a longshot. This is merely an article about the inevitablilty of Globallization.

Towards the end of the introduciton they state

"We do not intend to draw up a blue-print of concrete actions for the salvation of the world"

I think these people are just talking about it, the same as we do. They have no real influence or control. They seem concerned about where we are heading as a United People, not so much as seperate nations.

The First Global Revolution title seems misleading.

we are convinced that we are in the early stages of the formation of a different type of world society which will be as different from today's, as was that ushered in by the Industrial Revolution from the society of the long agrarian period that preceded it.

Really, I think they are just 'forecasting' an event we are coming towards. An other Revolution of civilization. Why is Globalization bad? READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT. It's like I always say, "you can't tell me you don't like the way something tastes until you eat it"

And as to the Validity of this report. It's definitely from the Club of Rome. But it is not secret knowledge! They actually sell these reports, and if you read the document you'll see it has been copywritten and published just like any other book.

The Club of Rome raised considerable public attention with its report Limits to Growth, which has sold 12 million copies in more than 30 translations, making it the best-selling environmental book in world history.[3] Published in 1972 and presented for the first time at the International Students' Committee (ISC) annual Management Symposium in St. Gallen, Switzerland, it predicted that economic growth could not continue indefinitely because of the limited availability of natural resources, particularly oil. The 1973 oil crisis increased public concern about this problem.

Club of Rome
Club of Rome Website

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It seems someone edited out and in the OP as members.. Fine with me, but I'm not quite sure where to find a creditable source to prove it one way or another.. At least, I wouldn't expect a detailed roster on their site...
edit on 4-6-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I don't know anything about their web site. Do you really think that Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Ted Turner and the rest of that crazy bunch could care less what you do or don't do. Think or don't think. I got my information about them and some of their plans long before you got to play or the internet.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MustangDesigns

"We do not intend to draw up a blue-print of concrete actions for the salvation of the world"

Um... I think "salvation" is the key word there, sir..

I think these people are just talking about it, the same as we do. They have no real influence or control. They seem concerned about where we are heading as a United People, not so much as seperate nations.

Did you not read the part about there idea of the threat of global warming "fitting the bill"? That's damning enough as it is.. And takes a lot of power to implement, sir...

They seem concerned about where we are heading as a United People

Maybe check out This Page with another take, and a summary of another report they released twenty years prior...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join