It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tables Turn: Deputies and movers show up at bank to seize property for homeowner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Tables Turn: Deputies and movers show up at bank to seize property for homeowner

COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - A bank foreclosure story you've got to see to believe. A Collier County couple turns the tables on Bank of America, the bank that tried to foreclose on their home. Now, the family is foreclosing on the bank! Even bringing trucks and deputies ready to seize property.

Read more: www.winknews.com...

Just passing this along to the folk of ATS. It makes me feel good when the people turn the tables on these banksters.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
nice find S&F

I bet the branch manager was crapping
his pants ...
Brought a smile to my face

and F bank of amerika

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Fantastic. I really love that it was BoA. They seem to be the biggest villain in this whole foreclosure debacle. Couldn't have happened to a better bank.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That's the way to do it,.. play the bankers at their own game!
I'm sure the manager was togging it having law enforcement in his office.. It'll show him how it feels to have people standing in front of you demanding money.
Of course, he had the cushion of it being the banks money he was handing over and not his own.

Unfortunately many people don't have the luxury of being able to cut a check and pay off their debts.
But fair play to the couple for taking a stand on this.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's good to see this, I live in FL, and luckily I own my home, and didn't have this problem, but this goes to show you how twisted these banks are. Florida seems to be a pretty strict/corrupt state, it's amazing these people managed to pull this off.

good find F+S

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.. oh im sorry. Not enough comments..

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. F-You bankers!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

It is about time someone turned the tables.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - A bank foreclosure story you've got to see to believe.

So where the heck is the video? Are you telling me that they missed out on the change of a lifetime to shove a big one at the suit wearing criminals and noone filmed it? This would be great inspirational material for the rest of the victims of the system.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

(Attorney Todd) Allen says the manager was visibly shaken, "Having two Sheriff's deputies sitting across your desk, and a lawyer standing behind them, demanding whatever assets are in the bank can be intimidating. But, so is having your home foreclosed on when it wasn't right."

That sort of sums it up right there! Let them feel like what others have to feel. But..like another poster already said, it wasn't the bank managers money. It was the banks.
It should still come out of his personal money though. Or he should be fired. The bank itself can't feel the pain. Only the people who work for it can. So make THEM pay one way or the other in addition to the bank!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is such a great story! I am so glad this was Bank of America. I absolutely HATE that bank but it's hard to do any banking in America without eventually it turning into BoA. If none of the other banks ever has anything done to them for mess they've created, I hope BoA is broken up into little tiny pieces never to be resurrected again.

Yeah, yeah never happen but one can have dreams, can't they??

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That is by far the most awesome thing I've seen. Part of the problem with this country is the banks and their bad practices. Then they try and not pay (as seen from this story), thinking that regular people wouldn't be smart enough to do this. It's very refreshing to hear about the bank taking it in the rear for once.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

The Judge awarded them 2500 that's all for this. For a year and a half in court.. First off what Lawyer only charges 2500 for a year and half ? Next why such a low amount for this huge transgression.. I'm starting to really hate the Judges They put people in Jail for far less, but when it comes to the Banks its always the same a slap on the wrist.. I'm glad the people got a little Justice, but man we have a long way to go..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Please direct comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join