It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus was part of the illuminati? and his prophecies just a script?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Nostrodamus often mentions exact specifics such as 'Franco' and 'Pasteur.' Even a hardcore skeptic must soften when they realize that somehow...modern events were published in the 1672 edition: 'The True Prophecies and Prognostications of Michael Nostrodamus.' In 1946, Henry C. Roberts wrote as he read the 1672 edition: 'I had perused but a few pages when I was struck by the sense of familiarity that these verses seemed to hold for me. Words that that the author claimed held no significance for him, took on for me a definite meaning, became clearly focused into patterns of events - past, present and future.'

Seer to French kings, Nostrodamus was careful not to be too specific. He understood that this could trouble powerful people in his own time. The result is 4-lined quatrains that serve as enigmatic puzzles. Nostrodamus wrote: 'They would condemn that which future ages shall find and know to be true...(quatrains) are perpetual prophecies from this year to the year 3797, at which some perhaps will frown, seeing so large an extension of time...'

"For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

The great star will burn for seven days,
The cloud will cause two suns to appear:
The big mastiff will howl all night
When the great pontiff will change country"

-- Nostradamus, verse C2 Q41.
It is obviously a possibility that Nostradamus as a member of the Illuminati actually described the Illuminati future planning in his cryptic "prophecies". Partly because the precise interpretation can only be done by the Illuminati themselves but also to the possibility that future generations can "find" new prophecies about Illuminati plans changed or failed. I think Nostradamus like so much else is a figment of the Illuminati to keep people's minds occupied with nonsense instead of seeing a reality that Illuminati plan that final goal.

The more you read the Prophecies of Nostradamus, the more obvious it becomes whole in my opinion that he only describes the Illuminati plans for the future. He describes not for a moment other events that are not related to the Illuminati or the favor of their plan for the future. I've always been very amazed by the Nostradamus prophecies, but no longer, and it is with sadness that I note that he is a hoax.
Am I wrong there or what do you think?

edit on 4-6-2011 by stavis because: edit for credit

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Everybody is, maybe, maybe not.
But so was my man Giovanni "Giac" Casanova.
He was a freemason, broke my heart when I found out.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Stavis - Nostradamus was indeed Illuminati - however I would replace 'hoax' with 'script' in this case

Also John the Revelator has been linked to the Piso Italian Illuminati family - the family that reorganised the NT. Revelations = Possible Script.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

the only people that fear the "anti-christ" are christians the entire rest of the world could care less. not real just more scare tactics...this just proves that it has been going on for a very long time ( flim flamming the gullible christians.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Done

It is not the best thing you can do to learn about their history again. In addition, during questioning about who wrote what and why before we can think about the authenticity of what one reads. But you learn as long as you live I guess LOL.
Are goodness and naivete with equal stupidity and weakness, or is it to the viewer as an asset? Hmm ... I'm puzzled...
What year do we live in right now? according to Gregorian calendar / Mayan calendar, if one counts a lot so years with the facts.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Hello Stavis.

I took great interest in your post here and not just for the obvious intention of the post.

I am of the same opinion that Nostradamus had all kinds of motives for engaging himself in prediction.

He was a piece, at his time, of a political and power agenda with certain plans for the future.

I think here you have through the honesty of your scrutiny found some big glitches in his work. You have analysed well.

I wrote that I was interested in your post not just because you raise your questioning of the whole Nostradamus enigma, but also that you have the courage to CHANGE YOUR MIND if you discover fresh insight.

That is most pleasant to find. I, too, have held ideas that were almost sacred to me, but have had the conviction to let go of them if they cannot stand up to the test of careful analysis and scrutiny.

There are some who cling to concepts and cannot let go, even if the errors and mistakes stare them right in the face.

This is true learning; challenging one's own understanding continually. It is a noble approach and is the path to wisdom.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Gullible is probably the most in this context. They have been infected so far as I understand all die Regierungent in the world and it has little to do with religion? In any event, it is a comfort in this context that all duped and not just a few. Ok but besides Nostradamus ought there are a lot of liars who manipulated the story and found the prophecies that have only been illuminati script I think.
edit on 4-6-2011 by stavis because: misspelling

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

"Gullible Christians"!!! That is a sweeping statement and how does that relate to this thread? Nostradamus has nothing to do with Christianity, per se.

I am a Christian. Are you saying that all Christians are gullible, or just some.

You see, I do not think I am gullible atall. Are you saying here that I am gullible? I reckon I could hold my own in any arguement here with my knowledge and wisdom from all that I have read and experienced in life.

Do I call you gullible, for your beliefs? No, I do not. I respect you for whatever your beliefs might be. I would never just put a blank judgement on you and all people who believe as you do. I learned this respect for others from my Faith. It is a great character strength.

I happen to think that my respect for others is a more positive way to conduct myself rather than judging others so harshly!

God Bless my friend..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

There are many writers who have written books to help prepare future generations for the Illuminati plans. Steven King's book "The Stand" is very relevant in view of how everything is developing right now. Even Nostradamus describes a similar scenario for the future, maybe it's something we see developing in Europe right now?

The Stand is a post-apocalyptic horror/fantasy novel by American author Stephen King. It demonstrates the scenario in his earlier short story, Night Surf. The novel was originally published in 1978 and was later re-released in 1990 as The Stand: The Complete & Uncut Edition; King restored some text originally cut for brevity, added and revised sections, changed the setting of the story from 1980 (which in turn was changed to 1985 for the original paperback release in 1980) to 1990, and updated a few pop culture references accordingly. The Stand was nominated for the World Fantasy Award for Best Novel in 1979, and was adapted into both a television miniseries for ABC and a graphic novel published by Marvel Comics.

The book is dedicated to King's wife, Tabitha: "For my wife Tabitha: This dark chest of wonders."

It's never fun to realize you are scammed. but if you fail to recognize it for yourself is to accept the lie is discovered and then "takes no of the truth. I studied a long time to discover that all of the valuation principles are wrong. But one consolation is that I realized that so much stuff been fabricated, although I could not see details or purposes for this.
Back to square one, therefore, a bit wiser and a little more receptive, I must say, and today the study of ancient times, four to five times longer than before. Their whole concept is fascinating how they thoroughly duped and misled so many people for so long. This is the end of it I guess?
edit on 4-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

"Gullible Christians"!!! That is a sweeping statement and how does that relate to this thread? Nostradamus has nothing to do with Christianity, per se.

I am a Christian. Are you saying that all Christians are gullible, or just some.

You see, I do not think I am gullible atall. Are you saying here that I am gullible? I reckon I could hold my own in any arguement here with my knowledge and wisdom from all that I have read and experienced in life.

Do I call you gullible, for your beliefs? No, I do not. I respect you for whatever your beliefs might be. I would never just put a blank judgement on you and all people who believe as you do. I learned this respect for others from my Faith. It is a great character strength.

I happen to think that my respect for others is a more positive way to conduct myself rather than judging others so harshly!

God Bless my friend..

it relates to this thread because "the anti christ" only has relevance to christian. thus the only people gullible enough to believe in false predictions of his/her coming.

i dont need the blessings of your fictitious sky wizard...
edit on 4-6-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yes he was illuminati and he knew about the great work being done.
I think because he was french, and they have plans to eliminate the french...
He was not happy about that at all. But they would of killed for saying anything about it.

So he made some predictions in a cryptic way wich even the illuminati did not understand.
He was for sure one of the brightess people in is time, and thats not saying any thing about being illuminati..
I think the language of choice for illuminati, or their slave race is english. Wich they would like to have as global
language...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
M. Nostradamus was an Elite individual...but more importantly an Independent individual...

the self acclaimed illuminiti clammored to find ways to make him appear to be in their fold, and to make it appear there are secret and occult meanings and codes about Illuminiti roadmaps for the future.

if one wants a modern roadmap by the illuminiti click on the Albert Pike site and his 3 world wars projection and guideline. www.libertyforlife.com...

everyone wants to hang on to the coattails of a successful man, seer/diplomat/physician/alchemist/true illuminist
especially all those tards in his day and age

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

Originally posted by Revolution9

God Bless my friend..

it relates to this thread because "the anti christ" only has relevance to christian. thus the only people gullible enough to believe in false predictions of his/her coming.

i dont need the blessings of your fictitious sky wizard...
edit on 4-6-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

I understand what you mean but wonder what your opinion is that all world religions probably are one and the same basically except luciferism, of course.
Whether you are a gullible Christian or not, all who previously lived before us experienced in various aspects of the Illuminati plans for the future.
I fail to see how Christianity enters the picture as the only religion which is considered gullible?
I believe that the end of today's conflicts, not just in there in peace needed above all in understanding how humans have been duped by the Illuminati, regardless of religion or belief. The responsibility for peace is shared by all living things on earth and not only Christians, or did I misinterpret what you wrote?

Have a look at this.

edit on 4-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

I agree with what you write but if he did not like the Illuminati plans for the future should he made ​​several attempts to talk about this? the question then is how much material there is from nostradamus that we do not know? Masons hold obviously a lot that they failed to interpret or are afraid to show the public.
This secrecy is highly inappropriate and demonstrably do not know the masons more than we do-
-they have full confidence from the Illuminati ... hardly ...
one thing is for sure we are living right now in a very interesting time and I'm quite sure that nostradamus would have loved to experience these times.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
just finished watching steven king´s "the stand" it is full of signs and predictions of a lot of that has happend the last ten years. Also it full of illuminati stuff! creepy movie

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nostradamus was a freemason, that doesn't automatically mean he was an illuminatti. And when you look at the facts, you'll realize that he wasn't illuminatti. First off, the illuminatti wasn't even around in his time. Second, no, just no, he wasn't illuminatti. I don't feel like posting everything I know about Nostradamus, but it's clear that he wasn't an illuminatti.

Even if he was, they weren't trying to take over the world back then so who cares if he was. The freemasons were just a group of intellectuals(to put it simply) back then.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

If you dig a little deeper you find he was a bit more.

The renowned prophet Nostradamus (Michel de Nostradame) was born on December 14, 1503 in St. Remy, Provence, France. Nostradamus came from a long line of Jewish doctors and scholars. His family had converted from Judaism to Christianity in 1502, as a result of persecution on the ascension of Louis the XII. After a classical education he studied medicine, herbalism and astrology.
www.sacred-texts.com...

One might be able to change religions as was the fashion back then, but you can never change your blood line. It seems the founder of the Illuminati had this in common as well.

Adam Weishaupt:

The "Illuminati" in its present form was created as the brainchild of the Rothschild Zionists. Adam Weishaupt was Jewish, "converted" into the Jesuit Order at the behest of the Rothschild Money Power. Rothschild was also a prominent Jewish family as you know. So the main thing that all these "researchers" leave out is the true beginnings of the Illuminati, and Communism, etc... SURPRISE! Recently the London Economist ran a stunning article on some of the most powerful secret societies in modern times and they listed the most powerful and most secret of all as the Illuminati!! We have the article.
Presently the Illuminati has infiltrated *all* major religions and organizations. Unless one really sees the total picture of how they relate to the Protocols and their True origins, they will fail miserably at a total understanding of this...thus all the flak at even the smallest hint that they are of Rabbinical/Jewish origin. --BeWise

www.iahushua.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

nice post-thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join