It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, The Sun & Earthquakes! What is the connection?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
When I first joined ATS one of my first threads that I started was about sunspots and earthquakes. Is there a connection between the two?

My first thread

Now over the past year I have seen a great number of threads here on ATS in regards to the two being connected and the other theory that HAARP could be the cause of earthquakes.

Well I got to thinking that maybe there is a connection between all three, but not in the way that we are all thinking. This is my theory as to what may connect all three. Please don't turn this into a long string of arguments between the HAARP believers and non-believers. This is just to lay out my theory as to the connection of the three.

Here goes, now we have a lot of people here talking about the HAARP magnetometer registering at 2.5 Hz when we have a significant quake. Here is an image of what I am talking about:

Link to image

This is the magnetometer the day of the Japan quake. As you can see it shows that 2.5 Hz signal very clear.
Now there where allot of people that went through all the significant quakes, i.e. Chile, Haiti & Christchurch.

They all had this 2.5 Hz signature. So I thought about the research I did on sunspots and earthquakes last year. I started off by entering the quakes listed in my above thread. And what I found is that nearly all had the 2.5 Hz signature show up on HAARP!!

So then I sat back and thought, why??? Well maybe it’s because the HAARP magnetometer is picking up the increased solar activity and that solar activity is infact linked to Earthquakes. This to me makes a hell of a lot more sense than HAARP creating Earthquakes to create death and destruction.

Here is a snipet from FAQ on HAARP

What kind of research will be conducted at the HAARP facility?
1. The study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction. This includes studying how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals with the goal of developing techniques that may be available for mitigating these effects to improve the reliability and/or the performance of communication and navigation systems.

2. Development of technology to use effects produced through ionosphere interactions. One example of this is learning how to generate new signals in the ELF range for the real application of subsurface communications.

I will of course have to do a lot more research into this, but I wanted to just put this out there to my fellow ATS members. Then we should have a better understanding of this possibility. I will continue to add to this thread later today, off out now.

So please look at the link to my first thread and put the dates into HAARP for yourself and take a look at what i am trying to say.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
could there be also a link with everyone being moved off analog tv to digital tv?

With interference on digital TV, you get random data blocks on screen, or nothing.

But on old analog TV, interference sometimes shows as patterns like an osciliscope.

Maybe too many electronics buffs would notice some correlation in the analog interference pattern?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wow I thought I'd get eaten alive for making this thread

Anyway carrying on from where I left off earlier. I have just taken a look at SpaceWeather.com and they have issued this:

CHANCE OF MAGNETIC STORMS: NOAA forecasters estimate a 45% chance of geomagnetic activity on June 4th when an incoming solar wind stream and a CME might deliver a double blow to Earth's magnetic field. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras

So here is a good opportunity to look into this theory a little more over the next couple of days. We not only have an incoming solar wind, but also a CME. So if the HAARP magnetometer shows the trade mark 2.5 Hz signature, then maybe we are onto something more plausible than them creating Earthquakes.

I will keep this thread updated over the next couple of days just to see if we have some sort of connection. I think I have chosen the right time to sink or swim so to speak! Let’s keep our eyes open and see what happens.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Thanks for the links to your threads.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

What's your criteria for this?

Is there a particular sized earthquake?

Or a particular sized geomagnetic storm?

How many earthquakes have you tested against the magnetometer?

I did a bit of research earlier this year into X flares and earthquakes and found that there is only a 26% chance of an earthquake after an X flare.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for not being hard on me
I know how good you are at your research on things like this.

What I did is search through the Earthquakes listed in my first thread. (linked in my OP)

what I found was that Mag 7+ seemed to have a connection to the HAARP magnetometer 2.5 Hz signature and solar activity. I still need to go through previous years to those in my other thread.

I just wanted to get this thread up and running before it vanished from my thoughts!

I do welcome your input to this thread as you without a doubt will know a lot more than me on these subjects.

I am now going to link them here (image of magnetometer and Earthquake)

edit on 3/6/11 by boo1981 because: wanted to add more

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

There is a lot of work to do to find a relationship, the more data you can process the better and more accurate your results will be.

Where the theory comes undone is during solar minimums, such as the periods between 2007 and 2010.

edit on 3/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here are the Earthquakes and HAARP Magnetometer readings that I have researched:

Haiti Jan 12th 2010 - Mag 7 & HAARP 2.5 Hz Signature

China-Russia-North Korea Feb 18th 2010 - 6.9 Mag & HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

Taiwan & Chile March 4th 2010 Both Mag 6.4 & Vary faint HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

Indonesia March 5th 2010 Mag 6.8 & HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

Turkey March 8th 2010 Mag 6.1 & HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

Indonesia 6.4 Mag Japan 6.5 Mag March 14th 2010 & HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

India March 30th 2010 Mag 6.6 & Very faint HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

Baja California April 4th 2010 Mag 7.2 & HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

Indonesia April 6th 2010 Mag 7.7 & HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

Solomon islands 6.8 Mag & Spain 6.3 Mag April 11th 2010 & HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

China April 14th 2010 Mag 6.8 & HAARP 2.5 Hz signature

These are just the ones from my First ATS thread . Once I have more time I will go over previous years.

But you can see what I am trying to say in regards to there maybe being a connection between the three.

Here is where you can check solar activity for yourself SpaceWeather , you can check activity all the way back to 2001.

Here is a link to HAARP

Finally here is a link to search Earthquake activity over the years.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yes you are right in what you say. And my previous reply to you was wrong. It is infact MAG 6+ where I can see a connection between the three.

I will get stuck into this more once my son has returned to school next week!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Actually, the Haiti earthquake had a HAARP Magnetometer Peak intensity of 2.0hz chief.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HAARPwatcher

Yes the Haiti quake did have a signature of 2.0 Hz. But it also had a signature at 2.5 Hz & 3.5 Hz.

Link to said image

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
yes I've seen that image, many a times,

thank you.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have a slightly altered explanation on why HAARP is broadcasting these frequencies other than "To create Death and Destruction".

In my opinion, the earth's Magnetic field is in a state of disarray right now, and a partial pole shift has been already started to take place because of the upcoming galactic alignment and transition into the opposing side of our Milky Way Galaxy. I believe that the "powers that be", know this and are trying to stabilize what we know as Magnetic North, because so much in the world depends on a stable magnetic field, (animal/insect migrations, people's perception to reality, weather, and so on.)

However I also believe that with the broadcasting of these frequencies, it is creating man made earthquakes weather/cloud anomalies, and volcanic eruptions but not as to cause death, pain, and anguish to the world. A change is coming in the near future, but we as human being must accept that it's our own thought patterns that create the realities around us.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

HAARP isn't broadcasting those frequencies.

The magnetic pole can move 80km in a single day.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Haarp is transmitting frequencies. Thats what it was built for. It's sole function is to be a high powered transmitting facility that operates in the HF and ULF ranges.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Clearly...

This is what it looks like when transmitting:

Vastly different to when there is geomagnetic activity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HAARPwatcher
I have a slightly altered explanation on why HAARP is broadcasting these frequencies other than "To create Death and Destruction".

In my opinion, the earth's Magnetic field is in a state of disarray right now, and a partial pole shift has been already started to take place because of the upcoming galactic alignment and transition into the opposing side of our Milky Way Galaxy. I believe that the "powers that be", know this and are trying to stabilize what we know as Magnetic North, because so much in the world depends on a stable magnetic field, (animal/insect migrations, people's perception to reality, weather, and so on.)

However I also believe that with the broadcasting of these frequencies, it is creating man made earthquakes weather/cloud anomalies, and volcanic eruptions but not as to cause death, pain, and anguish to the world. A change is coming in the near future, but we as human being must accept that it's our own thought patterns that create the realities around us.

Thank you for your input, but what ever change is coming there is absolutely nothing us human beings can do to stop it! What will be will be.

Back on topic. Thank you chadwickus for adding some information about how HAARP works. I do not want this to turn into a HAARP made my home town flood thread

I am looking for reasonable input into my theory of the three maybe being connected.
edit on 4/6/11 by boo1981 because: spelling again!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

It's true we can't stop change, but we can change, change. If that makes any sense at all.
Through the use of sites like this, if we can get people to "wake up" to whats going on with the world,
and change their thought process to not want certain events to occur. Events may unfold differently then
where ultimate agenda is headed. It all starts with the human mind.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just thought i would update this thread.

Today we had a large CME and M2 class solar flare.

M-FLARE AND RADIATION STORM: This morning around 0641 UT, magnetic fields above sunspot complex 1226-1227 became unstable and erupted. The blast produced an M2-class solar flare, an S1-class radiation storm, and a massive CME. A recording of the blast from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory ranks as one of the most beautiful and dramatic movies of the SDO era: Continued here with video

This event will be a good opportunity to see if there might be some sort of connection between HAARP, Earthquakes and solar activity.

LINKS TO SOLAR ACTIVITY
www.solarham.com...
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
www.spaceweather.com...

LINK TO HAARP
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

LINK TO EARTHQUAKE DATA
earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...
www.emsc-csem.org...

new topics

top topics