It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order was Put On Hold!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There are rumors the new world order has been put on hold due to a powerful blow they have received not so long ago. The new world order group is controlled by reptilians and it is a fact, whether you like it or not. It is uncertain for how long the operation is going to remain like this, but use this time to your avail because there really is not much left, please understand this, it's really important!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by manturnedintoagirl

Well im a fan of David Icke and i subscribe to the Reptilian theory but you claiming that it is fact is 100% wrong. If somehow you are the only one to find irrefutable proof, then please share it with the rest of us.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Jassu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Sorry but you are wrong. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool who will deeply regret believing in you. I feel sorry for you since you're so misled.

FACT: You are wrong.

See I can do it too.
How does it sound?
edit on 1-6-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The new world order group is controlled by reptilians and it is a fact, whether you like it or not.

lol

The word fact can refer to verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality. In science, it means a provable concept

Source

Originally the word theory is a technical term from Ancient Greek. It is derived from theoria, θεωρία, meaning "a looking at, viewing, beholding", and refers to contemplation or speculation, as opposed to action.

Source

What you have there, friend, is a theory, not a fact. And it's a completely rubbish theory at that. Plenty of reptilian alien threads you could have commented in :/

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Is this because the - remake of the series " V " was canceled? Cause you know, Icke came on the scene when the first " V " series went off the air...It is rumored that he had a crush on the guy who played the hero and when he couldn't get his phone # he came up with this reptilian thing....

I wonder, could the same thing be happening here?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Where is this rumor from? Benjamin Fulford? David Icke? CNN? Someone's Facebook? You gotta give us something... I can argue that the NWO is actually in full swing and ahead of schedule, but without anything to back it up, I'm just spewing nonsense. What makes your claim different than mine?

edit on 1-6-2011 by MikeyBones because: I'll learn to spell one day...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by manturnedintoagirl
There are rumors the new world order has been put on hold due to a powerful blow they have received not so long ago. The new world order group is controlled by reptilians and it is a fact, whether you like it or not. It is uncertain for how long the operation is going to remain like this, but use this time to your avail because there really is not much left, please understand this, it's really important!

I would looooove to see 1 single real proof of Reptilians in our world.

I personally think it is a bunch of bullshiz.

Not only that the only "proof" ive seen was a lady with a skin deformity and replitian features caused by pixelation (which is a natural phenom)

Seriously you would have to be a paranoid schizo to believe that garbage.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Baseless thread will lead nowhere if there's no substantial follow up soon by manturnedintoagirl

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Of course one's to quantify what new world order is and why has it been put on hold. This, in itself, does not mean the plan isn't progressing, however. Look for Pin'Dar Aquanelix and this will provide you with many answers.

Some have sent private messages to me, I'll answer them later. I'll depart now. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Send us a link or something.

Since no one has real proof that NWO and reptilians are connected and no one has real proof that reptilians from Orion don't exist, I find it a fascinating possibility.

I like Alex Collier, his stories are very interesting...extremely far-out, but not impossible.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I dunno but this whole reptilian thing is a hard pill to swallow. I think when I see a lizard walking down the street with arms I might be more inclined to believe this, but nobody has, and those that have do not have any proof which means they could just be CRAZY despite their old professions, it happens to the best of us. All the videos I have watched where they supposedly have proof are just lame.

I'm not a big fan of our current government either but to go so far as to call them reptillians..........wellllllllllll I guess I have reached my limit on that one hehehe but hey who am I to say right?

For me to believe in that one its gonna take more then some CGI thats for sure..........IMHO of course!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Fascinating piece or paranoia

Contrary to some beliefs, the sky is currently not falling.
I repeat, the sky is NOT falling.
I just looked out the window and confirmed this.

FACT!

BTW you'll have to give us more than just "Pin'Dar Aquanelix"... sounds like a Romulan commander

Oops! My closet Trek fandom is showing

edit on 1-6-2011 by Konstantinos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Pin'dar Aquanelix was punished for His actions and, as a result, the new world order on this planet is temporarily unable to function. Aquanelix operates on a wide array of levels, including the number stations and multitudinal simasignals. The current outbreak you are witnessing in Europe involving a bacterium is a direct consequence of this. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of number stations, this will only sound outlandish to you, but this is only because you lack a set of variables to discern the sheer profundity of the message displayed right here, right now. Hope this will be helpful to those with the ability to understand and, indeed, feel the tangibility of the message rather than its ephemeral nature on this forum.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't know, guys... Do a search for this "Aquanelix" fellow and guess what comes up?

This very thread and nothing else..

edit on 1-6-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Could you please provide some links to say, where you get this information? So far, without any information sources, you sound like a cult member without his cronies.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Artanis667 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Pindar is a reptilian king and is the supposed head of the Illuminati. Just google Pindar reptilian. OP still has plenty of explaining to do.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm not allowed to state this but let me just say this: one of the reptile nwo leaders has been emasculated and this means he is no longer able to function as the leader. As you know, social mores given to humans are the same as social mores of the predators. Thus, one reflects the other.

My role here is done. I thank you for your time, even if your attempts at sarcasm and tongue-in-cheekism were sub-standard at best. Be well.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My role here is done.

*ahem* ... I think you meant "My troll here is done" (hahah... I know, so witty!)

I'm not allowed to state this but let me just say this: ...

Really? Who's stopping you? Do you work for the NWO too (are they hiring?)? Is that where this credible information is coming from? I'm sorry, I usually don't jump in on these threads and make fun, but really... this is just nonsense. But thanks for sharing! I will now change all my plans to accommodate for their recent switch in their plans

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Pin'dar Aquanelix was punished for His actions and, as a result, the new world order on this planet is temporarily unable to function. Aquanelix operates on a wide array of levels, including the number stations and multitudinal simasignals. The current outbreak you are witnessing in Europe involving a bacterium is a direct consequence of this. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of number stations, this will only sound outlandish to you, but this is only because you lack a set of variables to discern the sheer profundity of the message displayed right here, right now. Hope this will be helpful to those with the ability to understand and, indeed, feel the tangibility of the message rather than its ephemeral nature on this forum.

You dummies! You failed to take into account the multitudinal simasignals! When will you ever learn?

Romulan commander indeed....!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Using large and subjective words does not explain how you can prove that reptilians exist. There is no proof and it is a stupid pipe dream/nightmare.

You are a paranoia agent that likes to perpetuate ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join