It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinite Battery Discovered - Inventor Secretly Microchipped!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Bob Boyce has done the impossible. He has developed an apparatus that is capable of recharging a heavy duty battery with energy that comes from the environment. I use the term from the environment because, according to the laws of physics, we cannot create energy from nothing. But that might be a better description of what appears to be happening. We're talking about Free Energy.

On Nov. 12, Pure Energy Systems News reported that a South African experimenter had modified the electrolysis circuit developed by Boyce so that now it recharges his daughter's electric riding toy. What makes this remarkable is that the energy is not drawn from the wall or even from a hydrogen cell. The battery uses Boyce's resonating circuitry to power a large transformer which returns the power, plus additional "free" energy, to the battery. In effect, the battery recharges itself overnight.

Pure Energy Systems News also reported in the same story that Bob Boyce has "terminal" cancer, and that his days are numbered if some kind of remedy isn't found. When doctors were removing the tumor on his shoulder they noticed something. It was very small - about the size of a grain of rice. It looked electrical. What could it be? It was discovered to be a small tracking microchip, manufactured by a company called VeriChip. It was at the center of Bob's cancer and appears to have been the cause of his illness, and perhaps his untimely demise. Bob was unaware that it was there. He has never allowed any implants to be placed inside his body and has no idea how it could have gotten there or who would want to do this to him.

Click Here to Read Article
edit on 1-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thats a pretty interesting article

why did you use large type ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

I'm not sure, I'm getting tired of blogspot being the new youtube.

I mean this sort of thing is news. low caliber starter mostly sure, but still news. not random blogs and stuff.

Nah, I desire a valid site.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Bob explains that the "mouse ears" (his phrase) of hydrogen bonds that extend off from the oxygen atom get stretched and twisted by the resonating current. This is just enough to make the bond break, after which the hydroden ions need to quickly pair with an electron to form hydrogen gas, or else they will just reform back in to H2O.

The frequency of the resonating current is critical. But when you have everything just right it's almost a miracle -- the miracle that big oil and coal companies hope you will never see.
S&F'ed because this is a VERY interesting article, and for some reason I think I've read about this before. The part about using a resonating current to split the bonds really seems familiar. If this works...well, I can see why this dude is dying of cancer.

EDIT: Thought I would post the pic of the microchip, this is freaky! We need some verification on this story, it's very crazy and almost too good to be true (not the part about him dying).

edit on 1-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

There was a post about a couple of guys that had transfered thier full sized truck to run off of water. They used the same kind of frequency device to break down the water into hydrogen and oxygen. That could be what you are remembering.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A very iteresting article. If this is true, then the chip needs to be confirmed as 'someones'.

If this is the case, this should be in MSM.

It wont be as it will be supressed (my opinion) and the sheeple wont get to hear about it. Thats what makes this site so great.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Second Church of Pseudo-Science is gonna getcha.

This is more BS by another BS artist.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So what is the frequancy needed for the AC current?

Editing to add:
Also, how do you superimpose an AC current on to a DC current?
edit on 1/6/2011 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

thnx for your amazing input and goodmorning. is this your first comment of your shift today?
)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Am I the only one who has spotted the flaw in this supposed over-unity device? He's using oxygen and hydrogen liberated from a solution of sodium hydroxide and water. The sodium hydroxide is where the 'extra' gas is coming from and as such it is a fuel which is being consumed. Its like a hybrid engine in a car. Yes it goes a lot further on a full tank than a purely petrol engine but you still have to fill the tank again at some point.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This method is not new, nor do you need AC current. A pulse width modulator will do just fine. And it's easy to do. To get the Hydrogen and Oxygen to "unzip" all you need is 2 volts of electricity, with apx 300 mA of current and "whalaah !" there it is. There is much on the U-tube on it, so get it now because they are being watched by TPTB.

On another note on free energy, I would rather call it "reserved energy potential" because there is a lot of it in the universe and the earth. You can take a glass of water, a zinc plated nail (positive) and a piece of copper wire (negative), put them both in the water beside each other and hook it up to a volt meter and you will get .075 volts dc energy. The amperage is very small so you add electrolyte to boost it, and set up more cups of water in series and you have power.

You can also use the earth instead of water, but the method has to be the same so that the positive electrons will attract to the negative terminal. The electrons, which are always there all the time is what I refer to as "reserved energy potential"

Now the smart person is going to take this little bit of information and run with it, because TPTB can't tax it and they can't put a meter on it and charge you for it. How serious are they to keep this silent. Nikola Tesla was about to break the news about what happened when he stuck a six foot copper rod and an iron rod of the same length into the earth and tested the energy output. Well, we know what happened to him. Even textbooks can't talk of him. But he is the father of everything electrical we use today.

Let me start you on your trek to independent power.

Go to U-tube and look up " Earth battery " and " HHO generator "

Read everything you can, and do it fast, and then get started. When enough people do it, it will change the future of civilazation forever.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Deliberately attempt to kill him off by TPTB before his invention goes too far.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

No method of power generation by electolysis can be considered 'free' energy. The act of electrolysis corodes the electrodes and eventually you have to replace them. In this sense the metal of the electrode is the fuel. Type "sacrificial anode" into Wiki and read up on the process.
edit on 1-6-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

a rectifier changes AC voltage to DC voltage.
you need voltage and resistance to get current.
hope it helps

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just wondering how the discussion goes straight to debunking 'free energy'. Didn't anyone notice the reported chip? Death via RFID. Scary stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by guessing

I'm not sure, I'm getting tired of blogspot being the new youtube.

I mean this sort of thing is news. low caliber starter mostly sure, but still news. not random blogs and stuff.

Nah, I desire a valid site.

Yeah! Because we all know a site isnt valid unless it has some colorful corporate logo and stockholders.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blivey
Just wondering how the discussion goes straight to debunking 'free energy'. Didn't anyone notice the reported chip? Death via RFID. Scary stuff.

That's what I was kind of thinking...most the people that started posting just jumped all over debunking it immediately instead of the tumor caused by the chip...that's the problem with ATS lately...it's all debunk debunk debunk by any means necessary...and even if the debunker is wrong or a tad off...good luck getting him to admit it...most would rather troll a thread than be proven a debunked debunker

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
So what is the frequancy needed for the AC current?

Editing to add:
Also, how do you superimpose an AC current on to a DC current?
edit on 1/6/2011 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

You don't. You can use an inverter to convert DC to AC but it's not a "superimposed" anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Of course zinc and copper in water creates a minute voltage since the water (from a tap probably) is not pure and is is thus a very weak electrolyte. the battery works by the slow oxidation of the zinc. So eventually the battery stops. If you used distilled water it would not work.

Basic high school physics.

Try a lemon it works better, "physics tricks for the home" books have that one in.....or a potato! Now I'm sure you don't think that a lemon or a potato have stored charge......do you?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This guy Boyce is a whack job of the highest caliber. The story is full of holes, where it isn't purest bs.

I called him out on it over at PES and got Sterling foaming at the mouth.

Think of this as sort of a techno-Munchausen syndrome. The guy wants attention for his bogus "invention", so lacking it, he fabricates "evidence" of techno-persecution by mysterious persons to troll you guys in. And it works.

You guys DO know you can buy one of these online for about $50, right? Including the insertion kit? Looks JUST LIKE THAT one. Amazing! What a coincidence!

If I wanted to convince you guys that aliens from the planet Meepzor had come to visit, and for threatening to tell all, Men in Black came to my house and implanted me, I could easily produce proof by buying one of these and implanting myself. Pretty cheap 'proof' for $50, too, I might add.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join