It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how the nwo will happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I recently posted a predi tion on how world war 3 will happen and play out, now im expanding on the concept of world war3 and the nwo. in this theory the war will bring in the nwo. If a war were to break out than, the un will be under intense conflict, and will freeze or possibly even dissolve. What will happen in turn is that the war will end, the countries will get back to discuss new alligances. Now than the globalist groups of people could start voicing oppions about the futility of the un, if the oppions could be manipulated by them, a one world government could be put in place, one with more power than the un, The damage of the war could be used as a motivating factor for countries to join, at which point a mass joint army could be established to take over any country that wont go along, under claims that their independance could lead to another war. than of corse once the governments in place they can than crack down and takeover the people of the countries, slowly turning them into police states. this would be an easy way to bring in a nwo through war.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Aren't they already doing this now? Your "war" is the never ending war on terror. Slowly but surely more and more countries are falling.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

i think the war on terrorism is going to lead to world war 3 whcih could bring in the nwo much faster when combined with the war on terror, but they will need a much bigger one to bring it in on every country

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I mean I could get down with your theory but I mean I donl;t see mass dislike for the UN right now though. I mean maybe you have your ear down in other cvountries and see what they are thinking. Unless I mean the U.N. gets thrown under the bus by themedia whcih can mae anybody an enemy and bad person especially inthis country. Does anyone knwo the limits of the propaganda that goes here in America. its unreal.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

thats more what im saying, is to many people support it, if they something like a third world war happens and they cant prevent it than the anger agianst it will occur,

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Interesting view point but who really knows?

Although I've always found the alleged letter from Albert Pike to Giuseppe Mazzini fascinating, supposedly written in 1871, and apparently first published in the 1920s by Cardinal Rodriguez and by other since then including Guy Carr in the 1950s.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cams

that sounds like a good way to get the world fighting, ill give it that

new topics

top topics

join