It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have died. You are dead. You will continue to die.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
If all this is true then. wouldn't the first thing to ever exsist in the universe that had a choice to make split into different branches as soon as it made that choice and from there on, them branches split into others that make choices and so on. meaning that the first thing to ever exsist is everyone and everything?

Im not to good at explaining my thoughts about this so forgive me if that sounds confusing.

God can only give and not take. This represents His supreme goodness. The Word of John 1 (LOGOS) is the creator. This is Christ. When Jesus said, "I and the father are one", He was stating that they are the same person. The third aspect of God is the Holy spirit. This is the indwelling information that unfolds from the enfolded seed.

God - Supreme Good of infinity. All possibility that is collapsed by the indeterminate wave of probability by consciousness.

Word - Logos (Word / Wave). Carries the light to form and function.

Holy Spirit - (Information / Consciousness) Sentience.

Put this together and you have creation from two becoming one. The Light (God) combines with the Word (Wave) and creates the duality of particle and wave. Light is this particle and wave duality. Light and wave is streaming information creating the projection you see of this physical reality. Consciousness is the life animation from information in the process.

Genesis 1

In the beginning (TIME), God created the heavens (SPACE) and the earth (MATTER). Let there be light (Enlightenment from ENERGY). John 1 - In the beginning was the Word... Word is the wave that carries the light. Light is also the Holy Spirit (Information / Enlightenment).

What is the purpose?

You are here to experience life through the Holy Spirit (Consciousness) given to you by God. You are baptized into the water of the body. You are given many baptisms to develop. You can be saved or lost by this process. Heaven or hell is what you create by your choices. The garden is the earth and represents your womb of development.

The two that you bring together happens twice. You can gain union with a female and produce more like you. This makes you a creative image like God. You can also gain union with your inner spirit by making your outer man one with God. This is gaining access to the kingdom of God within. The Kingdom is within and without and where heaven is located. We are all one unless we choose separation and hell. God is everything you can see or touch. You are not God. You are becoming one with God. This is Atonement. At-One-Ment.

The choice is yours to nurture your relationship with your spirit so it can be born again into the tree of life above. You are the roots below in the material soil. This is the image of the husband and wife relationship. A healthy marriage is one where the union is mutually beneficial. Pride is what gets in the way of marriage. If love is the center of the relationship, then a happy union takes place. The husband and wife are one. All nature is your example of this process. Once you get it, you start to love God and your neighbor. This is because you are one with them. Once you realize that we are all one, you get the point of why you should only love. Love creates heaven and is the law of the kingdom of God. You can only reside in the spirit world when you achieve oneness with God.

This is the supreme good. Give and do not take. You are one with God when you realize this secret to life.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You did not provide a valid response to my post. The fact remains that if you breed white mice with white mice you will get white mice, not red, green, blue and yellow! the same fact is true with humans. If only whites breed, you only get whites. I have proven that your bible is a lie on three accounts. But, this is off topic of the original post, so I will no longer feed your jesus freak mentality. You believe, therefore you are. I don't, therefore I am wise.

I thought 2 white people have had a black baby? or was it 2 black people had a white baby? im sure one or the other has taken place. I read it in the paper a couple of years ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I thought 2 white people have had a black baby? or was it 2 black people had a white baby? im sure one or the other has taken place. I read it in the paper a couple of years ago.

This has happened many times.

If for example my great great great great great grandfather or mother was of African descent or any other of the races on earth, they have a mixed race child, within next generation or two no sign of the mixed heritage as all futher children born to the western race european whatever. Then through the miracle of Genes the full expression of the Racial Heritage stored in the DNA might pop up at any time in generations later.

Be it white parents and family as far as can remember or vice versa.

In the past women have been put to death over this with the belief they had an affair, the childs father was not the father as his kid is of a different apparent race.

Its the same reason some people have webbed feet or toes or variations from it, Their parents are not frogs, its just that shared ancient gene, when we were coming from sea to land as such in evolution, before modern as we know it humanity, expressing itself.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 3-6-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
There is a conspiracy out there, to hide one of the most powerful tools we have at our disposal from us. To unveil and explore this, it is important to talk a little about Quantum Theory first... And then it all ties together at the end.

According to Quantum Theory, each time you or anyone else makes a decision (turn right instead of left, or continue straight), you enter into a universe based on that decision. But, each other **POSSIBLE** decision that you could have made ACTUALLY HAPPENS, too. And those possibilities produce another universe based on those decisions.

So, if (and that’s a very big IF) Quantum Theory is true, there are ENDLESS AND INFINITE universes around us in which every conceivable and inconceivable scenario has played out, is playing out and will play out.
The TRICK is to somehow, via the most powerful force in the universe (because this “force” creates new universes!) –the power of DECISION—is to somehow, via decision… manifest this universe you find yourself in now into the best universe you can make. According to Quantum Theory, thought can affect the universe around you. Your focus can determine your reality. Thought and focus lead to the kinds of decisions you will make. Those decisions will undoubtedly branch off into alternate universes, and they will also propel you into your future reality in this one.

I have disagreed. I am disagreeing. I will continue to disagree.

It seems to me spending too much time ruminating on this "New Age" application of Quantum Theory is the metaphorical devil.

Do not many ancient schools of thought teach to concentrate on living/being in the moment as the true path to happiness? Accepting the what is or the now you find yourself in rather than endlessly spinning your energetic wheels on what alternate universe you might be able to draw to yourself by the constant application of incessant positivity?

Because you then spend too much time beating yourself up over the bus hitting you because you should have spent more effort thinking positive thoughts about buses not hitting you.

But don't worry. You will continue to be hit by buses in any other alternate reality you care to consider until you wise up.

If I sound a little cranky, the post I wrote in the next reality over is much less so.

PS: Please reference this thread as well - Living In The Moment
edit on 11-8-2011 by Skylonda because: In order to link to another thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

There is a conspiracy out there, to hide one of the most powerful tools we have at our disposal from us. To unveil and explore this, it is important to talk a little about Quantum Theory first... .
en.wikipedia.org...'s_cat
In a nutshell, what all the hubbub is about is this: for every decision, every potential, every possible alternative and possibility that could possibly happen, another universe is formed. In one of these universes, everything is identical except for the fact that you are......

In a nutshell,....?

a >Moonlight> ?>(English Translation:

(English Translation:

artists.letssingit.com...

There is no more sun,
There is no more moon,
You are no more, I am no more.

There is nothing more... oh.
Darkness of war has covered us,
Darkness has covered us... oh.
And I wonder, my dear:
What will happen with us?
Moonlight, moonlight... oh-oh,
oh-oh.
Sun is shining, sun is
shining... oh-oh, oh-oh.
From above,it breaks through...
No one knows, no one knows,
No one knows, no one knows,
No one knows what is it that)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Moonlight Sonata ...as a/the Testament

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
and... again

Found: A Batch of DNA Molecules That Seem To Have Originated in Space

By Clay DillowPosted 08.09.2011 at 11:07 am www.popsci.com...

.btw...........".A Smart Grid is a collection of digital systems that is fast replacing the antiquated mode of power distribution. As the latest in technological evolution, several companies and governments are adopting it. ." blog.wipro.com...
edit on 11-8-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skylonda

There is a conspiracy out there, to hide one of the most powerful tools we have at our disposal from us. To unveil and explore this, it is important to talk a little about Quantum Theory first... And then it all ties together at the end.

According to Quantum Theory, each time you or anyone else makes a decision (turn right instead of left, or continue straight), you enter into a universe based on that decision. But, each other **POSSIBLE** decision that you could have made ACTUALLY HAPPENS, too. And those possibilities produce another universe based on those decisions.

So, if (and that’s a very big IF) Quantum Theory is true, there are ENDLESS AND INFINITE universes around us in which every conceivable and inconceivable scenario has played out, is playing out and will play out.
The TRICK is to somehow, via the most powerful force in the universe (because this “force” creates new universes!) –the power of DECISION—is to somehow, via decision… manifest this universe you find yourself in now into the best universe you can make. According to Quantum Theory, thought can affect the universe around you. Your focus can determine your reality. Thought and focus lead to the kinds of decisions you will make. Those decisions will undoubtedly branch off into alternate universes, and they will also propel you into your future reality in this one.

I have disagreed. I am disagreeing. I will continue to disagree.

It seems to me spending too much time ruminating on this "New Age" application of Quantum Theory is the metaphorical devil.

Do not many ancient schools of thought teach to concentrate on living/being in the moment as the true path to happiness? Accepting the what is or the now you find yourself in rather than endlessly spinning your energetic wheels on what alternate universe you might be able to draw to yourself by the constant application of incessant positivity?

Because you then spend too much time beating yourself up over the bus hitting you because you should have spent more effort thinking positive thoughts about buses not hitting you.

But don't worry. You will continue to be hit by buses in any other alternate reality you care to consider until you wise up.

If I sound a little cranky, the post I wrote in the next reality over is much less so.

PS: Please reference this thread as well - Living In The Moment
edit on 11-8-2011 by Skylonda because: In order to link to another thread.

You seemed to have missed the point. Reference "THE TRICK" section of my comments you quoted. You seem to suggest that ruminating over other realities is the key here. It is not, nor was it suggested. I merely pointed out that every decision creates a new universe. Again, THE TRICK is to realize *how powerful* your decisions are and to make THIS UNIVERSE into the best possible version by making future decisions with this in mind. In other words, YOU ARE HERE and this is where the new effort begins. We cannot change where we are NOW, but we can realize just how powerful *decisions* are and make better ones so that we channel ourselves into a better reality.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProdigalSon
very interesing post, nothing new here as they have shown this in some documentary.
I agree with the most of it, but does it matter?

You say that we must make good choices in this universe, yet automatically this means that the other "us" will make a bad choice since every possible universe must be created so does it really matter if i chose right or wrong if it will happen both ways anyway? So if TPTB are trying to make us depressed to make bad decisions then what do they accomplish since in an alternate universe the opposite will happen. What's the point?

How can we use this knowledge of the paralel universes?

Even if parallell universes din't exist still we try our best to make good decisions but we fail so what does it change if there are or not other realities?

Thing is, this version of YOU is in this version of reality. You cannot affect the other realities. You can affect this one. Why not make this reality better than it already is? Why not strive to improve this reality? Surely, in other realities, other versions of yourself will make poor decisions --it cannot be avoided. Let them reap their consequences. Do not worry over their failures. Rally over YOUR SUCCESSES in this reality. Strive to make this a better reality.

The point is to make your current life in this reality the best it can be. Why? I don't have all the answers, but I suspect that by doing so, we become stronger, more enlightened SPIRITS. And, with that in mind, a single soul could possibly transcend *****ALL***** realities, learning from failures as well as mistakes, victories as well as successes.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Have any of you ever thought that our dreams are of us in another universe? I kind of think so, because I think we are one and therefore share a connection. Whether we share the same soul or a piece of one...I dunno. There has been many times I've dreamt I still had my wife and son, in a totally different world.

You hit on something quite profound! Yes. There are theories that dreams are of ourselves in alternate universes. Isn't it strange how even the weirdest of things in our dreams seem to be *natural?* --in the scope of the dream? When we awaken, it's weird, but in the dream it is perfectly normal. Some believe that one soul/spirit transcends ALL POSSIBILITIES in ALL UNIVERSES. And when we sleep, we connect with the other universes. Thus, dreams are peaks into other (quite real) realities.

Did you ever hear the ancient (possibly Chinese) story about a man who always daydreampt and dreampt about being a butterfly? He would dream about being a butterfly so much that after a while, he wasn't sure if he was a man dreaming about being a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he was a man.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Personally, I agree with what you say to an extent. It is possible, and some may say probable, that there are an infinite number of universes in some type of existence. However, I do NOT believe that an event that occurred in our universe, or did not occur in our universe, can affect or cause the outcome in any other universe.

To my understanding, there are an infinite number of universes that make up the multiverse (theoretically of course). Now, it is this in itself which dictates that all possible outcomes must happen, because there are an infinite number of possibilities. Because an alternate path was taken in some universe does not mean that it was triggered because of a branch event in our or any other universe. It happens simply because it is an inescapable mathematical certainty.

I will admit that I could be wrong, and that you may be right, but from what I understand of string theory, quantum mechanics, and M-theory, this is how I always interpreted it.

Good points. I don't know if I am decided on one theory or the other at the moment: --can we affect versions of ourselves in nearby/other parallel universes, or are they completely independent? I do tend to side on the theory that a SINGLE SOUL/SPIRIT encompasses **ALL** versions of ourselves in all universes. If this is so, then if your soul/spirit is not inclined to violence and murder, then perhaps most (if not all) of your alternate versions are not murderous or violent. Think about it: since decision is the most powerful POWER we harness, if a person has decided not to be a murderer, then in most/all of his/her possibilities, he/she will likely not be such a person. Yes, there are probably many universes where such a person might still commit the act of murder, but if the force of will of that person were strong enough, then maybe that number would be insignificant in light of the greater infinity of possibility. It's tough to call.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
Before you get into this descision thing, you must master the origin of things. Prove to me how we exist, and prove to me what is living.

1. Can anyone prove that anything or anyone exists?
2. Another viewpoint is this: you just posted on ATS. You must exist in some fashion.
3. You asked for proof of your own existence. You must be sentient on some level to ask that question. LOL... Your asking for proof of your own existence IS INDEED PROOF OF YOUR OWN EXISTENCE because if you did not exist, then you would not be able to ask these questions.
4. Prove to you what is living. Living, IMHO, involves creativity and imagination. "I think, therefore I am." Do rocks think? I would bet yes. Trees? Sure. People? Some of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainKing098

Originally posted by robbiekeane
If parallel universes exist and their is a lot of versions of you, then which version is really you.

I would answer that they are ALL YOU. This explains deja vu, intuition, gut-feelings and DREAMS. Some dreams are very outlandish yet seem completely *real.* Some involve YOU as a different YOU. Some have friends and family in different roles. In some dreams, you are single. In others, you are married to someone else. Even if you are happily and faithfully married, in some dreams you can't help but become intimate with someone else, and it doesn't seem wrong. In some dreams, you have a different job, live in a different place, possibly even on different geography (the kind that doesn't exist here because a volcano didn't dramatically alter the landscape of your current location 500,000 years ago)... You get the idea.

Dreams may be a connection into nearby (or distant) parallel universes. So, with all those "YOUs" out there, they might be dreaming of the YOU that is reading this post. Very good question.

You just blew my f%$#ing mind.....But what does it mean when you take control of your dreams? Are you finding a subconscious connection between parallel universes? Could your subconscious be becoming self aware about your parallel conscious? Or maybe its when you lose the connection and regain a slight consciousness in your own reality... Or it possibly could be that your "regular" conscious gets caught in a sort of "Limbo" and instead of having a complete recollection of yourself in a parallel universe, your own reality and the dreaming reality get "mixed" some how..Like if I have a dream tonight and during the dream I "take control" so to speak and then i will pretty much be able to do anything i want in that dream. If i wanted a shot gun to kill the zombie hord that is chasing me in my nightmare all I would have to do is think hard enough and a shotgun WOULD appear in my hands in the dream. ( For those who don't believe, Just try it what have you got to lose, all you gotta do is remember your sleeping
) But the question now would be How did the shotgun manifest itself in the parallel universe? What Im getting at is, If a dream really is recollection of a parallel version of your consciousness in an alternate universe, and you have the ability to "take control" of these recollections while you dreaming in your own reality, would it be possible to dream of YOUR reality while YOUR dreaming and then "take control" of the dream you are having of your YOUR reality and then just pretty much just imagine a new car in your drive way or a few pounds of gold on your kitchen table or better yet world peace......

Wow... This is one of the BEST REPLIES I've ever read. Again: wow. Okay, you generated some really profound thoughts...

1. What does it mean when you take control of your dreams? I will start with a question: have you ever felt like you were doing and saying things you didn't mean? Have you ever done things out of character and later wondered to yourself what the heck "got into you?" Have you ever felt like you were simply *watching* yourself do things while not being in complete control of yourself, or wondered why you were behaving *out of character* to who you really are? I would estimate that many of us might have been in situations like this, where afterwards we wonder "What the heck was I thinking in saying (or doing) that?" In such cases, it is theoretically possible that another version of YOU dreampt into this (your current) reality and subtly influenced you into taking actions you normally would have never taken. That other you in some distant/near parallel universe "took control" of a dream he/she was having (which was in fact this reality, your current reality --but to them it was a dream) and did outlandish things. Wow... this can get deep and requires more thought.

2. About manifesting items in a dream. Yes. One of the greatest powers in creation (along with DECISION) is CREATION. Imagination and creation are hand-in-hand. Somehow, I would guess that we can manifest/create items/situations in our dreams ---which means that wherever those dreams are reality, we just did some major mojo in that reality in a very real way. To us it was a dream; to the folks in that dream it was a reality. So, when fantastic things both dark and wonderful happen in this reality, it was possibly created by someone else achieving DREAM CONTROL in another reality. I imagine it might be rare, and it could also explain the INEXPLICABLE in our current shared reality.

3. Think on this: there are dreams within dreams within dreams... In other words, I'll take your fantastic concept one step further: what if you entered into another reality via dreams, and then entered into the dreaming mind of an alternate YOU?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
In the Double Slit experiment, the one proton, interacted with all of its potentials and created the interference wave until an observer collapsed the potential and maintained the hologram!!!!

We are not existing in all of the timeline variables, our perception and consciousness, draws into this school outcomes based on our frequency, love and goodness, or denser chaos and hate/apathy.

There is only 1 of you in the school, only 1 of you can exist in this compartment of infinity, ie, the holgraphic universe.

I agree partially: there is ONE SOUL/ONE SPIRIT. However, that single soul/spirit envelops an infinite blossoming of decision-based possibilities.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
Great post, very thought provoking to say the least.

I know very little about the Quantum Theory, and I won't even try to lie and say I do.

That being said, I do have a question, maybe you can answer.

By the time you are an adult, there would be thousands upon thousands of these "branch" universes, correct? So is there a chance that at one point, multiple universes could collide? Like when the branches of that oak tree twist and grow into each other? Wouldn't that possibility in turn create dimensional/reality issues?

Like I said, I know very little of the Quantum Theory, just a question.
S & F

Good question, and a star for it. Yes, I believe that different possibilities could collide. In fact, the fact that you *imagined* it would alone be a possibility that they could collide. As in other replies, there are DREAMS WITHIN DREAMS WITHIN DREAMS. With that being said. yes: interactions between different levels of parallel universes can "collide" and/or INTERACT.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I just wrote and published a book on this very subject. The power of human thought and manifestation is a secret they indeed do not want us realizing. When you get into the quantum aspects, the possibilities are endless. IT is a fascinating subject and thank you for the post. Once you have this "realization" you can find yourself in a much different position than you once thought you were in. Thanks for adding to the paradigm

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
reply to post by GhostLancer

I just wrote and published a book on this very subject. The power of human thought and manifestation is a secret they indeed do not want us realizing. When you get into the quantum aspects, the possibilities are endless. IT is a fascinating subject and thank you for the post. Once you have this "realization" you can find yourself in a much different position than you once thought you were in. Thanks for adding to the paradigm

Coopdog... What is your book title? When will it be available? Based on your post here, I think I'd be interested in purchasing a copy and reading it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join