It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm, please tell me what you think of this...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
theydontseethroughus.blogspot.com...

Uhh, thoughts? PLEASE read the ENTIRE post before giving a response. It may be a lot of reading for what you may dismiss as silly crap, but I feel it is important to consider if this forum is to be used as a tool for any real change...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Before I respond.... What is a UFH..??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I'm assuming it is an Unidentified Flying (kinda redundant in context) Helicopter

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, that guy is definitely making a very bold statement..
I think if this thread disappears or gets closed, then it's definitely a sign of something lol

You kinda have to take everything he is saying with a grain of salt though. Like even he stated at the end, there's no way to verify what he says
edit on 30/5/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Unidentified Flying Humanoid.
I had to watch his youtube videos to figure out what it was.

Seems like a load of bull to me, but who knows? I've heard of stranger things.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

It is just a paranoid ATSer... over thinking things...Nothing more nothing less...

I was a mod here for two years and the staff comes from all walks of life and all kinds of different backgrounds, jobs, religions, genders and races etc....

ATS is a private website run by the three amigios. ( Bill, Mark and Steven) No secret there...

The mods are all volunteer.

It is laughable to me when some one suggests some kind of ridiculous conspiracy about ATS.... The TRUTH is so obvious....

The truth is right in this post... Simple as that.

The thing about this site... It is great to have an open mind. It is recommended even... But do not keep it too open, otherwise your brain will fall out. In other words, along with an open mind, hold onto common sense and logic....

If you don't you end up... Well.. You end up thinking things such as what that blogger proposes...

He is wrong... That is fact.

No government agency from any where in the world, is a part of ATS, in any way shape or form. It is a private website, owned by private citizens.
edit on 30-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Like......Jesus...?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Most likely true. My main concern is that if this forum was used as a tool to create actual change and activation, the leaders may be neutralized or the group infiltrated. Much crazier things are talked about on this forum, and forums being run (or at least monitored) by agents who wish the neutralize attacks against the establishment. Hippies were infiltrated, why not conspiracy theorists?
edit on 30-5-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well I was thinking more along the lines of....Iraq having WMD's....but yes that works too.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's a load of crap. There's a reason he waits until the veeeery end of the article to link his YouTube videos, which allegedly started the whole controversy. Because the videos show NOTHING. Even compared to shaky over-zoomed UFO footage, it's bad. You just get a fuzzy blob, with super-imposed text saying "see?? isn't it obvious??" He's either crazy or a liar. I think he's a liar. Many things in his story seem like wishful thinking.

I'm not against the concept of ATS being used, knowingly or not, as some kind of spy network or data collection enterprise controlled by intelligence agencies. But this is just utter crap. "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't know how common this is in the US, but I do know that I've had a somewhat similar experience here in Australia.

In a nut shell, a friend and I we're discussing conspirices and inevitably the government came up. This was when I was skeptical about all things conspiricy related. This would become the event that changed my opinion.

He informed me that all digital communication was monitered, I of course thought that was a load of crap, so I put his theory to the test.I called his phone, told him that I would soon assassinate then PM Kevin Rudd, then hung up. Looking back at it now it probably wasn't the best idea I've ever had.

Within the next few days I began to notice that I was being followed by black Ford territorys (A known government vehicle[I don't know if they have those outside of AUS]) everywhere I drove. They always had the same setup, very dark tinted windows and, most of the time, two white guys with shades sitting in the front (very cliche I know).

They even followed me into another state. I was living in a western suburb of Sydney at the time and went on a holiday to Melbourne (about 900km distance). I was driving my uncles car along the great ocean road, and even there another black Ford territory was behind us, for about 100km. (This struck me as very strange, as of course not only was I driving a different car, but I was even in another state!)

I returned to Sydney and was driving with my friend, and several others and decided to tell them about my experiences. At the very moment I mentioned being followed a black Ford territoy came racing around a corner and began tailgating me.

As a little experiment, as we approched a roundabout I switched the indicator to left, then turned right, the Ford did the exact same thing, and then turned off about 100 meteres down the road. No one in he car said anything for the rest of the trip.

I can guarentee after that experience I would never do anything like that again (except discuss it on ATS of course) I would be interested to know if anything similar has happened to any Aussies out there, and what its like in the US.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Toddlez

This does not surprise me in the least. From what I understand, Australia has some one the most oppressive governments in all of the "developed" countries.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think the jury is still out on whether ATS is an intelligence operation. That is why I resisted joining for a long time; but then I wondered how all the people that died so I could have freedom of speech would feel about that, and I have been speaking my mind since. ATS may not be run by the government, but anybody who thinks they aren't monitoring this place is nuts. And there are certainly some disinfo agents around, just start a chemtrail thread and you will know who they are in about 5 minutes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I don't believe him for a second. UFH's are something not many people look into at all, so if there was a group trying to keep it under wraps, they wouldn't show themselves that obviously. That would just give the person extra 'proof' that they need.

To me, it just seems like someone looking for hits for his videos, and what better way then saying 'TPTB don't want you to see this'.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The real CIA front is 4chan
seriously though the government have more important things to do than to mess around with a site that "almost hits the bull-eyes" .

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Your blog is wack. I was going to give you some info, but I am not joining to do it. Have a nice day.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Toddlez

That sounds like a very interesting experiment, guess I know what I'm doing this weekend

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DesertedIsland

Haha, let me know how it goes. If we havn't heard from you by this time next week, I'd say we know how the experiment went

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It is probably one of the members who have been banned for troublemaking and such like crimes, trying to get revenge, it could even be you, returned with another name, looking for support from other, similarly disgruntled users.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

I have no blog, where did you find a blog link? If you are still interested in sharing I'd be willing to give you my e-mail.

reply to post by Qwenn

Aha. Last time, I have never been a member of ATS before, if you suspect trouble making report me to a mod. They will cross-examine my IP address and find no matches.

ATS: I am so sorry for trying to contribute LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join