It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Actually Telling It Like It Is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
ok, im not the biggest fan of David Icke, i find the whole reptilian thing a bit hard to swallow, but some of the things he says are really starting to make me think this guy might have more of a clue than we think

or this

even this

maybe icke is on to something, maybe not, but I am starting to listen to him more and more these days.

BTW Mods, if this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

I don't agree with everything he says but he is interesting nethertheless and have watched many of his videos.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I hope he is good tax payer, because it means LOADS of taxes(good for your country, i suppose).
Noone of his fanboys will be credible in my eyes EVER.
Especially on ATS.

But, guys, have a good fun.
He's just like a preacher of tech era for masses bored by Gaga.
edit on 30-5-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
I hope he is good tax payer, because it means LOADS of taxes(good for your country, i suppose).
Especially on ATS.

honestly, just try watching the first video, its pretty good and he shows a lot of emotion

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't know about David Icke. Like any of the main figureheads in the conspiracy world, you really have to question that if what they say is true, then why are they still allowed to have a voice? Wouldn't have someone shut them up by now?

I think that he does say truth about many things, but more than that, he regurgitates disinformation. Disinformation is released with information to discredit it (or so my UFO books tell me). I don't think that he knows that he is spreading disinformation, I think he truly believes everything he says, but not all the information that he is fed is truth. I think the same about Alex Jones (I lump them in the same category of conspiracy figureheads). And when he isn't too busy saying "The Matrix" over and over again (I can't stand the reference to the movie, discredits what he is saying in my opinion) or talking about shape-shifting reptilian overlords, he does have a lot of decent things to say (and even when speaking about our reptilian masters, there is truth if you consider what he says more as a metaphor than fact). It becomes our duty to sort through the garbage that he/they preach to find what makes sense and applies to us.

We all have brains, let's start using them on our own!
(this statement isn't directed to the OP, you already mentioned that you don't fully believe everything he says)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
With David Icke in the thread title, I almost didn't read your thread. However, I just watched the first video. He's right. When hes talking about society and our freedom, he hits the nail on the head.

I must clarify though, that I don't agree with his reptile theory...at all.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Taffygirl because: ..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I heard someone say he's like the Rosetta Stone of conspiracies, tieing many different subjects together. His quotes in the Zeitgeist movie made me decide to check him out, despite his previous 'crazy' rep. His words make sense, truth can't be denied.

I've watched a few vids of his, read his latest book and started reading the book before that too. The more you read and hear, the more it makes sense.

The reptilian thing and the moon theories are the hardest to swallow, especially if 'soundbited' on their own, but in the context of his whole way of explaining things, it does make sense.

One of my favourite bits that he talks about is our thoughts and emotions being wavelengths/frequencies that interact with each other and our surroundings/environment. Ties into a lot that other researchers say too. studies in plants and atoms show it too. I find that fascinating. I like how he sort of disses 'The Secret' that touches on that subject. If you're not meant to have a Ferrari in this life you can mantra and have as many photos of them up as you like, you're not going to get on. You chose this life before you started, so there are no 'victims' etc. I love that stuff, its a great message to hear.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
Especially on ATS.

And to those with wisdom, those opposing it will never have credibility until they wake up and only support a system that does not harm others.

This man, is wonderful. And has a good handle on the overall truth, and is here waking people up to the world around them, actually doing the work his soul came to do. He' has some controversial opinions too
and for any who have actually seen whats hidden from most of you, I'm glad he speaks up!!!

So, what are you doing to help others? In the end, when you've passed over and so many have suffered so much and we all came to pass the torch and do our puzzle pieces of helping awareness when we started to notice the world was corrupt and backwards, will you have done the best you could have? Love is the other, not our own skin, and we came here to grow our Love and consciousness.

edit on 30-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
An excellent selection of his thoughts, brilliant. I for one totally agree with what he has said here. If anyone were to disagree, I would like to read what they are disagreeing with?

We are all unique, we are all special. We are all one.

Love and Peace.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They all feed off each others BS tho. Icke , Jordan maxwell , that penk David wilcock etc etc
Its whatever is the latest fad they jump on it.

In the past 5 years icke has gone from ; were all being controlled by the NWO, to nothing
Matters because were all holographic projections of ourselves with downloaded software.

Well you cant have both. Its either 1984 or the matrix David .

Personally i like Micheal tsarian. He actually sounds like he has researched
His work. And not just google searched conspiracy for his latest DVD / presentation.

Although you have to question anyone who makes money from conspiracy.
Why would they ever want the truth ?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulwarrior3
An excellent selection of his thoughts, brilliant. I for one totally agree with what he has said here. If anyone were to disagree, I would like to read what they are disagreeing with?

We are all unique, we are all special. We are all one.

Love and Peace.

well said. I remember him saying the opposite of fear is love, something Bill Hicks said, and something you see in the movie Donnie Darko. Ok, it might not have been his original idea, butits true.

Also, i found something along time ago, called Plato's theory of forms, which could and should have its own thread (i might do that later), and he speaks of things like frequency and this reality not being the real reality. Hard to get at first, heres the link

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I ALMOST watched a video or two above in the OP. But I have to be honest, I am having enough time trying to deal with my government acting the way they are, I can't allow myself to become scared to death of the prospect of lizard people running around causing trouble in my neighborhood.

The last time I let myself become strayed from the points and topics I find important (to me) I scred the poop out of myself. I decided a little entertainment would come from reading about Black Eyed Kids.

Never again!

Lizard people...... really?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.1 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.2 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.3 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.4 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.5 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.6 11

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.7 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.8 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.9 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.10 11

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.11 11

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

David Icke on Aspartame

David Icke - Satanic Ritual

Sound Vibration Creates Form ( David Icke )

David Icke ☼ It°is°now.o(Ö)o. the°cull°agenda°unfolding,1984+Hitler-funding

edit on 30-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
honestly, just try watching the first video, its pretty good and he shows a lot of emotion

Look, i would EXACTLY tell you why i wrote what i did, but i am afraid that my languague skills are too low.

So, shortly:
if devil would say semitruth in a way that convinces you, would devil be good then?
you said he's emotional and plays well with this - can i tell you how emotional was my mother when she lost her job after 28 years? or maybe i should ask, if David will be with her when bank will come for her house?
What the *snip* he can tell to her, really?
You think that she do not know what's going on?

Sorry for posting, it was mistake, there's no possibility to talk when it is about Icke - he says what we DO KNOW, but this is useless.
I know that banks are bad, i know how politics works, i exactly know why humanity is lost.

SO WHAT, maybe i should make money of it?
ffs.
go dudes, and do what Icke is doing - good fun and safe account.
goddamn.

he is not Tim Leary too, btw.;/

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Tue May 31 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
David shares information in the videos, the one concerning time, I think in the OP, and the one I posted, on Satanism, and the other parts you can find by clicking into them at the end or on the channel, but, he is sharing information that ET_MAN shares.

The Holographic televison set, or radio station, metaphor, and our bodies are the ai suits computers that pick up the frequency and tune the channel in, limited by our senses which only pass a small range, so we don't see much of whats sharing the same space.

And I had a direct connection to Higher Self, contemplating a video on infinity within, that was shared with me, and spent one month in intensive downloads of information, directly from Future or Infinite Self, and out of this my thread on the holographic universe in my signature emerged, in fact directly out of a conversation on this with my then, 18 year old son, and while in conversation, we both shared the same experience of an elderly guide stepping out of the sky and laughing with delight at the students mulling over a prolbem. I realized at that moment when my son looked shocked and bolted upright that he had also experienced this, and so said out loud, testing. "He laughted!" and my son nodded his head in shocked agreement.

Now, the difference in this understanding is in the Nature of Oneness, perhaps its a difference, though everyone perceives oneness in a different way, the Many Infinite in One is a different concept than One Consciousness, for One Consciousness is Finite not Infinite as a cap , a boundary, a perceptional boundary, and Infinity is a wild card platform that can only do infinite place, person, thing, in infinite variety and infinite amounts with always something beyond any percieved boundaries, infinitely all at once. Thats the platform of infinity and its mind boggling and exciting and there are no limits to it whatseover.

So, when we percieve of the television set universe, playing infinite channels, smaller than a grain of sand, infinity within, infinite space-time dimensions based on orbit (ie. earth and mars are different channels) and infinite density or frequency channels, but as science is discovering entangled in a special way, sharing space, connected. This is not our soul, as some think. In reality, the energy waves around us forming the 3d hologram that the Light from the stars erects is actually akin to the energy that flows through the computer when you turn it on. It is always there, and can be refromed into another school when this one transforms and ascends, as all things progress, person, place and things progress, a new school is formed, the energy is always there to reshape. But its still not soul.

Soul is Light, or a component of Light. We're not from the school, we stream into the school or are sent in, akin to being put in a computerized television station in a show, without our memories, restricted to one frequency channel or station, and if we don't wake up, we are in a box so to speak.

Now the goal is to notice, that the world does not make sense. That even religions don't make sense though some teachers in them are very positive such as Yeshua and Budda, each showing us how to search and when we find, we will take the world out of ours eyes, take concerns for wealth, promotion, reputation, what our neighbors think of us, all idols, and help others, period.

So we are to wake up and discover who we are, we are the Light that came into the trenches forgettign self, only to discover self again and then get to work, shining our light, sharing of ourselves and talents and helping others.

David Icke is a remarkable, aware, awake and doing work to engage our own awakening. I just love him.

Thank you so much David for your continual inspiration.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Icke, Tsarion, Maxwell, Alex Jones and the such are all creations by design.

Bill Cooper (RIP) created this entire movement. He spoke the truth and was silenced. Literally. Shot dead.

Cooper spoke the absolute unabated truth and challenged his listeners to prove him wrong.
All of his information was sourced from legit outlets.
He even went so far as to have someone infiltrate the Freemasons in order to expose them.
He did not intersperse ridiculous notions about aliens into his radio show like Maxwell and Icke, and he didn't act an emotional fool like Alex Jones.

However, he did buy into the alien agenda in his early years, but later realized the truth in his folly.
He realized that TPTB were using him in the same way that they use Rense, Icke, Jones, etc...
And he recounted all of his statements about aliens and adamantly conveyed to his listeners that it was all disinformation.

And as I said, he was murdered by state sheriffs and federal agents while they were trying to deliver a warrant on him.
TPTB feared Cooper ike a chickenhead fears the HIV.

God rest his soul. He honestly gave his life for you and me.

He was truly a martyr.

Cheers.

edit on 5/30/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
My favorite clip of David Icke (didn't watch them all posted here so not sure if it was one of them) is his rant about why racism and bigotry is so completely ridiculous.

His idea is that we're all the same human race inside. In effect, you get the same item no matter what color someone is.

So in reality, racists are complaining about a White iPhone vs a Black iPhone, Yellow iPhone, Brown iPhone, etc.

It's still an iPhone. Get the stupidity?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeyBones
Yeah, I don't know about David Icke. Like any of the main figureheads in the conspiracy world, you really have to question that if what they say is true, then why are they still allowed to have a voice? Wouldn't have someone shut them up by now?

I think that he does say truth about many things, but more than that, he regurgitates disinformation. Disinformation is released with information to discredit it (or so my UFO books tell me). I don't think that he knows that he is spreading disinformation, I think he truly believes everything he says, but not all the information that he is fed is truth. I think the same about Alex Jones (I lump them in the same category of conspiracy figureheads). And when he isn't too busy saying "The Matrix" over and over again (I can't stand the reference to the movie, discredits what he is saying in my opinion) or talking about shape-shifting reptilian overlords, he does have a lot of decent things to say (and even when speaking about our reptilian masters, there is truth if you consider what he says more as a metaphor than fact). It becomes our duty to sort through the garbage that he/they preach to find what makes sense and applies to us.

We all have brains, let's start using them on our own!
(this statement isn't directed to the OP, you already mentioned that you don't fully believe everything he says)

On your very first statement. Wouldnt it be Easier just to let them speak? Why kill them? It seems not to be conviencing you , however if he ends up dead with a bullet in his head or a wire around his neck. What would you think then?

Trust me its just easier to let people speak and deny it , if people start missing , people start asking questions and giving the man's words weight.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join