It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know about chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Did you know chemtrails have been researched has a form of geo-engineering and communication boosting?
Did you notice how contrails don't dissipate has fast has before?
Did you notice how big fluffy clouds are not has common then before the 90's?

Do you notice that after this post, the same people with no life constantly looking for a new tread in the chemtrails forum, will come to say the same arguments they said before and stock up on stars?

Did you notice how every chemtrail tread becomes the same then the last because that both sides constantly use the same arguments and never changes the opinion of their counter side?

Did you notice how most chemtrail debunkers act like religious fanatics that can't seem to keep their cool?

Start trolling, flaming, adding nothing new to the conversation everyone!
I think I supplied just enough ammo for you guys.

A new chemtrail tread is going to open!
Tread will start in 3 - 2 - 1...
GO!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Did you notice how most chemtrail debunkers act like religious fanatics that can't seem to keep their cool?

ACtually, no, and if you bothered to read the chemtrail threads you'd see that:

how most chemtrail supporters act like religious fanatics that can't seem to keep their cool?

by the way, it's thread. But I think people should TREAD lightly when opening THREADS that follow a similar TREND of having absolutely no substance.

I suggest you ask the mods to move this to the Rant section where it belongs.
edit on 30-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Did you know chemtrails have been researched has a form of geo-engineering and communication boosting?

Yup, and the debunkers are the first to mention this in most threads.

Did you notice how contrails don't dissipate has fast has before?

Didn't notice that because it's completely untrue, the same atmospheric conditions that applied in the 90s relating to contrails apply today.

Did you notice how big fluffy clouds are not has common then before the 90's?

Didn't notice that because it's completely untrue, the same atmospheric conditions that applied in the 90s relating to clouds apply today.

contrailscience
clouds

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

How very subjective of you!

Come on please tell me how only contrails exist and that chemtrails we're never even researched.
Anyway, you will get stars from your best pals, you can't go wrong!

Edit : Wow, you actually admitted that this type of technology has been researched, congrats, most debunkers don't.

I personally don't firmly believe they are constantly used, but probably have been tested at least a couple times.

edit on 30-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Come on please tell me how only contrails exist and that chemtrails we're never even researched.

Ahh typical "trailer" tactics. When did I say they were never researched? I didn't, in fact I agreed they were and in most of your lame threads I'm the one mentioning that. Also, as in most threads, I'm the first to say chemtrails are entirely possible. Just not the how, what, and why, you guys seem to imply. Nice try

See to prove chemtrails aren't misidentified contrails you have to first rule out the possibility they are, in fact, contrails. To do this, you have to spend at least 5 minutes of your time learning about normal contrails and clouds, and it's glaringly apparent that 99% of the chemtrailers fail this basic test.

Come on please tell me

... the difference between a contrail and chemtrail
... the basic science behind how and why contrails form
... any research to backup your claims contrails last longer now than before
... any research to backup your claims clouds aren't as "puffy" anymore
... why clouds are puffy to begin with
... what clouds are made of
... what causes the difference in times for the dissipation of a contrail
... the difference between a contrail and a distrail
... the atmospheric conditions that dictate the type of cloud formations to expect

My science can explain all of that, care to take a shot at it?

People like YOU are ensuring that even if chemtrails are real, they will never be investigated, and no one will take your Alex Jones claims seriously.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Ahh typical "trailer" tactics. When did I say they were never researched? I didn't, in fact I agreed they were and in most of your lame threads I'm the one mentioning that. Also, as in most threads, I'm the first to say chemtrails are entirely possible. Just not the how, what, and why, you guys seem to imply. Nice try

Haha, this is what happens when we both edit our posts too much

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I didn't edit that into my original post, you just failed to read the post. i added the two informational links, second is rather childish but does explain stuff.

Anyways, I get where you were trying to go with your post, I guess I'm in the debunker minority that, while obviously agreeing that it's entirely possible, we feel the need to show you where you guys are wrong. I'm not trying to make people think it's impossible. I'm trying to make sure if you are looking at it, you are looking at it from a science backed approach. To do this, you can't ignore proven science related to contrails. To prove chemtrails you have to use contrails as the example for what these things AREN'T.

And almost all posts, even yours, gets a bunch of basic stuff wrong. Most people are so sick of explaining it they will just ridicule you. i'm taking a different approach, prove they aren't contrails, then we'll talk.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

People like YOU are ensuring that even if chemtrails are real, they will never be investigated, and no one will take your Alex Jones claims seriously.

I wouldn't believe that...

I personally don't firmly believe they are used to kill us, make us sick or weaken us.
I can't even say if they are constantly used.

I just think it is very plausible that they are used for geo-engineering and that, it's probably because they are more planes now. but it feels like the sky is more oftenly covered with a veil of clouds then big separate clouds like before.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I didn't edit that into my original post, you just failed to read the post. i added the two informational links, second is rather childish but does explain stuff.

Ok, I was friendly and all, but you are a liar, your original post got edited and I posted my comment before you edited it.

You just totally lied, I won't even believe the rest you say now.
Either that, or your short term memory is busted.

You simply can't prove it more then me, stop asking for proof.

Anyway, think logically, it's a lot easier to take out the chems then the contrails from a plane if you do the tests, there is no possible proof, for each sides.
Asking for proof is a dead end on both sides since results are extremely easy to manipulate for both sides of the argument.
extra DIV

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Considering you joined around January this year .. and have 1800 !!! Posts so far.

That leaves us with more than 10 posts a day .. day for day for day .. for 5 months.

What did you say you do for a living ? You do not have any work ?

I see .. otherwise the only position you might fill is disinfo-agent, right ?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

12-3-2011

please don't assume you know things.

Look up a user named phishybongwaters. A very insightful poster who had his account terminated due to questionable connotations on the user name. His avitar is remarkably similar to the person you are speaking about.
Maybe you don't know as much as you ASSumed.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Could you repeat that in English, French, Dutch, Russian, German or any other language that I am capable of speaking and reading, please ?

I'm not fluent in gibberish.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's simple really...

You either believe that:

Numerous airliners and aircraft are secretly conspiring to spray the populace with chemicals.

Absolute secrecy is maintained despite the thousands of people or more that would be involved.

Large amounts of chemicals are secretly stored on planes while the manifested cargoes and passengers are still ferried to their destinations.

The sprayers don't seem to mind infecting themselves, as you cannot target changes to air quality.

Their uncanny resemblance to normal contrails simply belies the sneakiness of those involved.

Or you don't.

Count me in the latter group.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join