It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati wants the pyramids back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't know how much connected you find freemasonry ( or illuminati ) with pyramids but it is fun to me.

No matter how much time passed , they love to revive their occult and blow through their hornet.

then I let it be blown.

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Archaeologists have uncovered as many as 17 buried pyramids in Egypt with the help of NASA satellite imagery, according to a documentary to be aired by the BBC on Monday.

NASA satellite helps find 17 Egypt pyramids: report

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Not all archeologists are illuminati or masons so I fail to see the connection. Masons may be related to the pyramids, but have nothing to do with this latest discovery IMO. And if they do, I personally will thank them as there is a treasure trove of information I can't wait to see!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm assuming he means that the USA (& NASA for that matter) were created and are run by Masons and the Illuminati, hence why they dedicated so many resources to this and made the discovery.
I don't know if I necessarily agree with this, but the question that popped into my head is why was this technology deployed to space?

Spy sattelite for underground facilities of other countries? Hmmmm
edit on 30-5-2011 by Konstantinos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

I just want the readers to get to conclusion for themselves.

what I am saying is lots of money is spent by NASA and what are they doing for the tax payers ?

there are always ordinary people who work hard and there are elites who decide

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is old news, and not related to the topic.

If one wanted to make up a topic and then back link, might I suggest this:

en.news.maktoob.com...

I mean, no offense. A good illuminati conspiracy requires something dark and unprovable. The data mining of archeologists kinda fall a little short.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

may be what you are offering is the way to begin to understand about illuminati and the occult , but what I am saying may be is NEWS about illuminati .

I suppose that the ones who know enough about illuminati are curious about what they are doing right now.

what I think I am doing is called spreading NEWS, not informing about them.
edit on 30/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
With satellites like that, why don't they find Atlantis, Mu or other "disappeared " civilizations already?

I love Egypt archeology and all but i feel there is more out there...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Because Atlantis was a 'literary' work of art and an ideal in every context put to paper a long time ago by some guy named Plato. It plainly, does not exist in the 'physical' world.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
lolll thought that the world economy IS an pyramid game....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There is a program on the BBC tonight about egypts lost cities. I believe they are using the material discussed here in the show.

The infra red images detail the sprawling city of Tanis (ancient capitol) as well as buried pyramids.

I believe the show is also going to be on the discovery channel; it's called Egypt's lost cities.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Satellites are not stationary, they constantly taking photos of the surface of the earth as they pass overheard. These aerial images are taken across the electromagnetic spectrum. These images form a photographic repository that can be thought of as a library of raw data. The satellites don't take photos to try to find anything, they just snap shot after shot trying to complete coverage of an area. The repository is then used by geographers, archeologists, demographers, cartographers, military strategists, or any number of professions to answer a question. For example, Where are the forests being depleted? We might examine IR aerial images to answer this question. Therefore, NASA isn't using resources to find lost pyramids, they are merely collecting data. The archaeologists who question whether there are pyramids buried in the sands of Egypt examine these aerial images to answer their question.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
On an other hand, this is fantastic. More pyramids! I hope that the Geomatrix folks hear this and manage to connect them!

SeraphNB

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thank you so much for posting this thread yesterday, if you hadn't I would have missed the documentary...

....AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I practically burst in to tears when they first showed that city just under the desert. Rocked my world and floated my boat.

Of note, given this is the SS board, the graffitti in the apex of the Great Pyramid at Giza included the name of the Building Gang (or Masons), 'The Followers Gang'. Followers...hmmm?...wonder if we'll ever know who their leader is...either or.

Thanks again for the heads up, much appreciated.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Konstantinos

what I am saying is lots of money is spent by NASA and what are they doing for the tax payers ?

Inventing GPS, scratch-resistant eyeglass lenses, long-distance telephone calls, smoke detectors, grooved concrete and filtered water.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Speaking of Illuminait- Bohemian Grove started Tues. See truthqu... ake.com/2011/06/02/bohemian-grove-begins-2011-spring-jinks-elite-illuminati-retreat-presidents-ceos-satanic-rituals/

I wonder who will be on the list for this year?!
edit on 2-6-2011 by mikeleo because: bold

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeleo

Speaking of Illuminait- Bohemian Grove started Tues. See truthqu... ake.com/2011/06/02/bohemian-grove-begins-2011-spring-jinks-elite-illuminati-retreat-presidents-ceos-satanic-rituals/

can you post your link again. I would appreciate that.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
So does one have to be born into the Illuminati?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

i think that people give the free masons too much credit , sure some of them have their fingers in some pies , but the majority of them are just ordinary people with no connection or involvement in important affairs .
and as for masons, the term mason means a worker in stone ,
so anyone that builds in stone is a mason .

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I know this will sound stupid. But I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Pyramids. JUST GO IN WITH ONE MASSIVE GROUP!!! Let them all dig around that area and see what we can find, it's like they're building up to something. Like they'll pull out a scroll and say "Hey the world won't end in 2012"

Nice find btw OP

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

thank you very much for replies . I think that we are not giving much credit to them but as I start to read more history books and learn much about it , I just come to assume that people were some times miss-directed.

they are some times fed up with lies that minority of people who had power, told them. I see that minority of people who have power and money ,are telling lies about what they do to them.

people are being killed in Iraq , Afghanistan , Palestine and Libya because some minority of people ( multinational corporations ) want to get over their resources.

new topics

top topics

join