It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Proof

Even more proof

And here you go sheeple!

Sad the ones of you who are trying to debunk this. 1 in 3 young adults have high blood pressure and other illnesses. Anyway this is my last post on this tragedy.

hahaha, falling for a prank video! That is just funny as can be...

yes, often when chemmies post a video and it was a prank they fell for, usually they do not show up again

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Just a little food for thought that I think can apply to everything on ATS
Link
edit on 31-5-2011 by Caintic because: broken link

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
HAARP is a ionospheric study apparatus there is zero evidence that it has any effect on weather at all...

Technically true. However, HAARP causes a shimmer in the ionosphere that needs to be masked from public view.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm from Springfield and I've noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Our airport is a growing one and I see commercial planes leaving contrails, definitely not chemtrails.

Contrails

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacedOut85
I forgot about this picture I took back in December until I read this topic. Chem Trails?

edit on 30-5-2011 by SpacedOut85 because: (no reason given)

I saw something similar to this when the swine flu epidemic was happening. I haven't seen it since.
Interesting.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Honor93

Einstein's theories were highly criticized and still are but evidence was and continues to be found to support them.

I'm not sure which Murphy you're referring to.

Galileo was rejected for religious reasons not scientific. He had the evidence to back up his claims.

Aristotle did not depend on evidence and most of his "science" was wrong.

Calling a contrail a chemtrail because it lasts a long time and spreads out is not evidence.

edit on 5/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

hmmm, so according to you ... Aristotle = bad science ... well, that proves science isn't absolute ... even yours.

Galileo may have been rejected For religious reasons but it WAS HIS SCIENCE that was questioned, denied, debunked and it was his science that brought forth his imprisonment and yet it took another how many hundreds of years for the science community to accept and exonerate him? yep, them are some good scientific foundations right there.

ahhhh, and let's not forget Newton ... after all, his heresy nearly caused the collapse of the entire 'modern' world of their day ... forget the fact that the science was not 'proven' at the time but has since been accepted as absolute yet not fully understood, even today.

oh yeah, and back to Einstein ... None of his Theories were proven before being presented ... they were presented as Theory and later proven ... as chemtrails have and will continue to be.

As for Murphy ... let's go with the lesser known one ... Daniel Murphy ... the undergrad who developed the correction capabilities of computers today ... back then, there was no such function conceivable ... kinda like chemtrails are inconceivable to some.

... much like the continual misconception that our government has our best interests at heart. sure, i believe that one as much as i believe all trails are CONtrails ... Not.

ps: i never stated that chemtrails are such based on observations alone, however, to dismiss observations as the mistaken visuals of a layman sounds an awful lot like the oligarchy rhetoric that imprisoned Galileo.

do i have scientific proof of chemtrails? nope and i don't intend on producing any either ... my intuition, my health, my sixth sense and my feline indicators are all i need as proof ... sad that you need more.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

dude, with all respect, you are the most annoying/pathetic ats member around. What is your assignment? Debunk and Conquer?

Why don't you grab a bagpack and go travel a bit, have a life.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

You mean the jet stream?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

its treated like crap because that is what it is...zero proof zero evidence and zero intelligence.

crap

no science to back the ridiculous claims. would totally believe if there was any proof...no youtube and wiki are not sources to provide proof.

For someone celebrating Tesla in his avatar you seem to know quite little about his inventions and theories.

His mindset was the right one but MOST of his inventions can be used for VERY nefarious deeds.

Tesla claimed he could split the world in half using energy alone. You really think influencing the weather would be so much harder if you know how to? Cmon there are COMMERCIAL WEATHER MODIFICATION COMPANIES who openly admit cloud seesding is a vital part of the process.

HAARP is a direct result of Tesla's studies and i wouldnt just discount it as hogwash that it has more to it than a scientific project or advanced communications. Yet if it's related to chemtrails, i dont know.

You can't fool me into believing HAARP is harmless, if so, they wouldn't be so secretive about it.

And don't gimme that "they have public open days so what's the secret?"

So does Cheyenne Mountain..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hmmmm....

Im in sweden, S E close to the coast..
And i have like 3 x marks above my house.....

And the weather is like 30 c..NO wind at all....

But ill keep´n eye out between me beers

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

its just weather balloons

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

you have 10x50 binoculars, but no phone or camcorder? How do you know that it was the same plane, did you track the tail number each pass?
if the planes were at 35,000 ft, they could be seen from St. Louis.
why would they spray in the mid-west when they could put it to Arizona, Florida, and any other state with a high number of retirees? You could clear up a lot of debt by getting rid of them. Social Security, Medicare, Medicade.....
besides, for population reduction they couldn't do all the hard labor jobs that would still be needed.
I can't see my 75 yr. old stepdad working in steel mills, factorys, or mines for TPTB........

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by weedwhacker

I seen 1 plane spraying and one plane only, and at very high altitude from around 8:55 this morning until after noon.

you read my post, you know what i said, I'm not repeating myself

Soooo, you saw the nozzels? Spraying chemicals? At high alttitude? from the ground?

What you saw were contrails.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Could be wingtip vortices of high flying jets

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

when an aircraft at high altitude starts dispersing anything then stops, then comes back and starts dispersing and then it stops..it is exactly what it is, they are dispersing an aerosol chemical.

Or a practicing sky-writer?, etc. There are other explanations other than deliberately releasing chemicals into the atmosphere, which, by it's very volume, would pretty much make any such chemical release a non-issue anyhow. Do you know how many cubic MILES are in the atmosphere? Even a fleet of aircraft spraying chemicals could only hope to affect a very localized area.

Then, there's the other issue...just WHO is being targeted? It isn't like you can AIM this. So, presumably, the people behind it, would also be sprayed! (unless you've seen a lot of folks walking around in Hazmat suits....

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Couldn't this be (Contrail's) ....(Condensation trails)....which are visible vapor trails made by the exhaust of aircraft's.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I would like to ask, what chemicals are represented in "Chemtrails", everyone is just saying "oh there spraying chemicals into the atmosphere, END OF THE WORLD". It's quite annoying to read to be honest.

Perhaps the chemicals are to block some of the Solar Flares from the sun (If there are chemicals being sprayed). Everyone just has apocolyptic thoughts.

Any evidence/proof of what chemicals are being sprayed and why??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

1 in 3 American children are obese as well... that is the source of your high blood pressure. Human longevity is at its highest since we started measuring it. no we aren't being poisoned...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
"Chemmies" say
1) aluminum- found in cooking, and soft drinks, and metal fabrication.
2)barium- enimas......enough said on that one.
common elements found in the ground anyway.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Yahm16

There is scientific proof behind this aswell, or has some nut job just say "I did some research". I like to see actual evidence before i dismiss something, if it isn't presented then i find it hard to believe. Ive read into chemtrails but theres never any evidence, just pictures of clouds + contrails which are chemtrails right

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join