It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to Bush.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As we have seen this war has taken a turn for the worst. Not only our are troops dying but innocent civilians. I went to this non-profit fund raiser in D.C called poetry for peace yesterday.

The speaker said he got an e-mail that asked all people, regardless of religon or creed on April 1st at 11:00am to take a couple min to pray for our leader President Bush so that God may open his eyes as to the damage that this war is not only doing to this economy(75 billion dolars) but to the lives of many. Mabey the prayers of many people will get answered.....

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Oh my G-d, this war has been so undamaging.

We've lost what 14 men? To take over an entire nation.

And somewhere around only 40 Civilians have been hurt or killed by US, by Saddam? Different story.

But you need to remove a cancer, or it just grows.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You are unaware of how the rest of the world wages war, aren't you?

You should pray that those who are waging war against America have their eyes opened, shouldn't you?

This is a thinly veiled political statement placed in the religion section, isn't it?

Facts don't slow you down a bit, do they?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

You should pray that those who are waging war against America have their eyes opened, shouldn't you?

This is a thinly veiled political statement placed in the religion section, isn't it?

Dude you are always saying something boneheaded. America waged war on Iraq.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikaze X

Dude you are always saying something boneheaded. America waged war on Iraq.

...but, you have to open your mouth and confirm that you are ignorant.

You see the "war" beginning with American troops finally defending the nation. And you say I'm boneheaded? How thicker can one get than your inability to review just a few years' worth of history? It takes the very obvious and most recent for you, doesn't it?
And furhtermore, young pup, I'm not your "dude". I don't ride horses in new bluejeans, and I don't sell Dells.

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Kuwait was slant drilling on Iraqi oil I'd beat they ass too if they were stealing from me.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I can't argue with that. Check and mate. I'll sit in the back and play with some shiny objects I always keep handy.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
LoL check mate?

Kuait wasn't Slant drillin in Iraq as mr. "bonehead" says. I can already see the sources, "Rense" and other crazy NWO dog# sites.

Either way, Oil Companies in the US have been slant oil drilling on US ARMY Oil reserves for years, did the US ARMY blow the sh.it out of these Oil Companies? No.

You are a retard.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Americans wouldn't fight Americans

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
...Have you so quickly forgotten US history?...What about the Civil War?...Americans fighting Americans...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5POF
Either way, Oil Companies in the US have been slant oil drilling on US ARMY Oil reserves for years, did the US ARMY blow the sh.it out of these Oil Companies? No.

I was unaware the US Army had it's own oil fields. Could you post some information on his please, 5POF.

As for slant drilling, if it was carried out it was more probably the Iraqi's who were doing it as they saw Kuwaits oil as theirs anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ok this post was only supposed to urge everyone to pray for Bush, if your with him , against him, whatever, does it hurt to pray? some think its a form of metitation. or affirmation, or just plain out talking to yourself, but what harm ould it do? There are so many countries in the world going crazy and having riots over this war and they dont necessarily have anything to do with it. And why does everything about the war have to be so cut and dry right or wrong? i think both sides were wrong and everyone is bad. who GENUINELY has GOOD intentions about his war? no one.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
you are so dumb do you actually think that bush is going to come on here and read your stupid post. i think not. this war is what had to happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Please stop calling TC a BONEHEAD!! We all know he is a "Bonehead" often but I for one respect his opinion as much as yours or anyones. Name calling isn't going to express anything exept the fact your imature or have damaged self esteem. And if thats the case, I didn't mean to stub your feelings, GET OVER IT! Although calling TC a Bonehead is way more lax than some of the stuff I've seen here so far, its still no example of how people should interact. Oh well another attempt at keeping the peace pipe flowing...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by supernut89
you are so dumb do you actually think that bush is going to come on here and read your stupid post. i think not. this war is what had to happen.

Well it's obvious that you didn't read my post( but what do you except from some one named supernut) . I said pray and mabey just mabey God would open Bush's eyes. I din'[t say that Bush would come here and read my post. It seems that you are the one who is dumb. Your words not mine Get a clue

P.S Isis thanx

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
...Have you so quickly forgotten US history?...What about the Civil War?...Americans fighting Americans...

The Army wouldn't fight some companies drilling on their oil fields if they even have any. They'd just fine them and tell them to stop.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Greatly put.

top topics

join