It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Government Pay 60 Trillion Yen To Stop More H.A.A.R.P. Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Japan’s government, threatened with more haarp attacks, pays 60 trillion yen to feds The cowardly Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan handed 60 trillion yen over to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate immediately after his country was attacked with HAARP and nuclear terror, according to Japanese security police sources. The extortion money was paid off following threats to use HAARP to cause Mt. Fuji to erupt.

It would make sense to me. Japan probably has some new tech that they want suppressed.

Here is the link to the article.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Grossac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
broken link
working now - dont know what happened the first time

edit on 29-5-2011 by Bee2010 because: edit

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

I read this last week somewhere....

and here's what else I found:

youtu.be...

Now take a closer look: youtu.be...

then closer again: youtu.be...

Now tell me thats nature calling........

Although this discusses the Mumbai attacks....but I think it is video 2 or 3 Japan gets a mention and everyone should listen very very carefully......

youtu.be... (3 parts)

Was the Japanese EQK/Tsunami a call of nature? Or did it get help?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
or maybe it's america's way of paying off their debt.... use haarp and criple nations until they beg for mercy, giving us all the money we want.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

WOW..

I would SERIOUSLY question your source as any wing nut w/a PC and a Internet connection can create a 'News Blog' and say whatever they want about any subject.

Man...I read have way thru that page and it sounds like a chemically induced psychotic ramblings of a paranoid delusional.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Thats exactly what i thought when I first read the report however regardless of that, putting it aside, something does'nt fit quite right about Japan's EQK & Tsunami, not because it happened, but because of the size of it and it just so happen to hit that particular part of Japan.

Did "mother nature" get some manmade help?

edit on 29-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

I'm not saying this is "fact". Take what you want from it. It in NOT impossible. You know the governments are looking out to maintain control over their "empires".

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Definitely not accurate at all...

60 trillion Japanese yen = 742.02 billion U.S. dollars

That is not NEARLY enough to have them turn HAARP...

They would need at least nearly 7 trillion US dollars before they would consider it...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
www.defense.gov...

It quotes then Secretary of Defense William Cohen as publicly stating in 1997 that:

“Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”

year, EISCAT, Sura, Exmouth....the list is long, dont always say "it's haarp"...

nice1...nearly as goog as the jfk interview just recently released
edit on 29-5-2011 by Hessdalen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
I'm not saying this is "fact". Take what you want from it. It in NOT impossible. You know the governments are looking out to maintain control over their "empires".
It's also not impossible that the moon is made of cheese under a thin layer of regolith.

But that hardly seems like a good reason to take a claim seriously, nor does there seem to be any reason to take the claim in the title of your thread seriously.

The fact that it may not be impossible for man to influence earthquakes isn't enough.

The pacific plate is sliding west about as fast as your fingernails grow. This is what causes the stress to build up, and the stress will be relieved at some point with or without man's help. The only thing man can potentially do is take an earthquake that's been building up for years, and might happen next week, and possibly move it up to this week instead. So what?

It was going to happen next week anyway. And we can't create one out of nothingness, as we don't control plate tectonics.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Most people believe we cant control the weather also. Does that make it so? I think we don't know half the stuff they are capable of.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I dont feel that source is reliable at all.
Very out there.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by minto

Would you believe it if NBC, CNN, FOX, CBS or any other media outlet said so? Do you believe that's air you are breathing? Had to throw that Matrix pass in there.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Interesting. The US currently owes Japan about 800 billion.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
reply to post by minto

Would you believe it if NBC, CNN, FOX, CBS or any other media outlet said so? Do you believe that's air you are breathing? Had to throw that Matrix pass in there.

I would believe it if the post didn't widely turn route and venture into almost all other forms of conspiracy theory. This person is not keeping on topic and more so just putting his opinion out there. He has backed this with no factual evidence at all. All he has said is something along the lines of.. 'A secret insider told me' while at the same time talking about 'This agent tried to spike my orange juice with a drug' - Any creditable source of information would usually keep personal feelings and experiences out of the equation in my opinion and state facts.

This to me, is simply someone making a rant on their opinion, they are very well to it, and I dont believe its far from the truth, but this.. cannot be taken serious in my opinion.
Also, Im not one for believe everything I read or hear on the news/papers or just any old website Iv seen for the first time ever

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I suppose it's good to get it paid up now, before the Yen starts making huge gains on the dollar.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I get daily updates, and according to XE. The Yen has actually gone up. Its been hovering around £1-129/130 until Friday when it went up to 133yen to a £. All weekend it remained at this number. Its not alot but it hasnt been higher than 132 in a long ass time!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't even see a reason to click on that link. Did anyone else notice that domain name?

"ebookcashstreams.com"

I'm sorry, but that is hardly a valid source of information...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This should be in Skunk Works.
Just sayin'.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by minto

It should continue going up, or at least I hope so. I knew the Yen was higher when my wife checked this morning and said "Ok, let's go shopping."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join