It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No....what happened was, this fake video (obvious to the majority) turned into yet another epic waste of everyone's time, and has done more damage, as a result to real UFO research, than good. To boot, it is now going to be coming up on Internet searches, when using all the various popular Search Engines....

this is why it is important to provide proof, rather than just say it is fake. the thread would of been very short if some sort of proof showing the o.p. video to be fake was provided. your not to bad in my opinion, you do attempt to show why you think things, but if you look at most of the thread you see there are numerous comments just saying it was fake/cgi without providing any explaination as to why or provide any proof. the thread would be a lot shorter if it were not for that.

edit on 28-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Now if you want an example of an EXCELLENT VIDEO that is pretty hard to disprove
here are two versions:

The POSSIBLE REAL UFO VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

THE POSSIBLE FAKED VERSION OF THE ABOVE:
www.youtube.com...

The first one I listed is supposedly a video shot near a river in Italy
filmed originally in Super-8 or 16mm film or possibly on tube-camera-based
3/4" tape/older Betacam SP camcorders based upon the video noise
and edge blooming I see.

The 2nd video SEEMS like a re-rendered COPY of the first one.
It's Kind of hard to tell unless I had access to the original tapes or film.

BUT LOOK AT THE MOTION and Jitter and wobbliness...THIS IS what I call "Real" looking video.
If you can make your UFO with THIS TYPE OF MOTION FX...but in Sharp, in-focus HD quality...
THEN we can talk how much of a 3D master you are!!!!!!

IF this is a real video, the technical name for this type of craft is a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)

Video of Human Designed UFO UAV Craft:
www.youtube.com...

Much Cheaper RC (Remote Control) of above:
www.youtube.com...

(human designed of course!) that uses
the Coandă Effect which can create airstreams
that flow over a UFO saucer-like shape which can be
MISTAKEN for an ALIEN UFO.....!!!!

See Coandă Effect:
en.wikipedia.org...

We can make GREAT VIDEO with that if we dress it up a bit
add a few blinking lights and use FORCED perspective to make it look bigger on camera.

Fakery is common place today....it will take a 5 million tonne starship hovering over the White House
for all to see before anyone is able to TRULY believe the evidence for UFOS and Aliens.

edit on 2011/5/28 by StargateSG7 because: Spelling and Grammar Fixes

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Since my reminder a few pages back was ignored....

ONCE AGAIN....

Do not call people names. Do not focus on members, but the TOPIC only!
All of you know these rules. They are not new and they are ALWAYS enforced.

If this keeps up....posting bans will be handed out and the thread possibly closed.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

This type of analysis takes time about 8 to 10 hours which I need my work computers for.
I'll get to it on Monday when I'm back at work (9:00 am Vancouver Canada Time)....Like an
earlier poster said it would be NICE to have access to the original memory card
or video tape, I can do a motion analysis of the SPINNING of the object and motion analysis of the clouds and
check for INVERSE SQUARED edging on the ship....I can also check to see if sRGB Adobe to YCbCr
luminance and chroma sampling was used...that's about it....for examinations without access
to original video or camera:

Otherwise I still say FAKE simply because of the inconsistent flight and cloud physics I see.

ANYBODY...including ME who says a video is fake simply by playing back a youtube video
needs to have their head examined...FORENSIC QUALITY video analysis takes TIME and
SOFTWARE/HARDWARE resources...like I said...i'll get to it monday whn I am back at work
with all that hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of video gear. (Monday is a slow day for me)

So while this post somewhat says I'm a hypocrite for rendering an opinion so quick
without a detailed pixel-by-pixel analysis, my eyes say FAKE because of inconsistent
cloud formation and motion physics.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

WIill you PLEASE try to understand and accept???

READ this post, very carefully:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT to add....(maybe too late) because....

Dear 'coolottie'.....because, you ARE someone's Grandma (and, both of mine are dead, now)....

Please.....remember when I asked this??:

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Sorry. And, will you come back, in due course, should this finally be proven to be a hoax? And, admit it??

Ball.

Court.

Your serve.......

edit on Fri 27 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Is this the Post you were talking about? Yes it was right after this that it was put in the hoax bin.
Now let Stargate do his research and examination. Before you get too happy.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
seriously i don't get it... what is the purpose here ? some of you are proven this video is false by taking example on others video with a total void of no interest even a kidz of 5 years old could make the difference, and it's even worse when some hounds on the op as a bunch of hyena ... just to say I was right, it's pathetic and not very elegant, a comment is enough, no need to throw his false science with video as pathetic as the comments and if you think this subject is stupid then no need to waste your time, unless you are totally stupid or have nothing to do in your life...i hate that.

OP hoax or not i like your attitude ...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwacker

I'm sorry to spoil your party coolottie (21 pages with this crap) but you must know immediately
that this video is a cheap CGI created by Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz aka 12354hs
who fooled the Channel 9 ATV people in Perú and it seems many more by now.

Time to end the discussion, meet Hendrik's “How I made it” and his statement:

“este es un video que mande al canal 9 atv, y lo curioso es que pudo pasar por los tecnicos de
atv. no se si son bestias esos de atv. pero si que preocupo a los tecnicos”

“this is a video I sent to channel 9 atv and funny thing it could pass all the atv technicians,
I don`t know if these atv people are dumb but it really made them worry”

And here is How it was made by Hendrik.

End of story.
edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

See what I mean, Just because someone says it's a hoaxs and shows some evidence, Then that persons evidence is All Wrong, then they have not proved it is a Hoax because their evidence was proven Wrong,
This guy was proven wrong way before the Thread went to the Hoax Bin. Reading the Thread and not just posting on it would be a great help

Hendrik Sinder And Mr. Orlando de la Cruz or 2 different. Snider is about 15-16 years old, Mr. Cruz is older and a News reporter for PeruEnglishNews. Plus they do not look anything alike. He joined or following me on Twitter, He sent me the net site where he works, and how to email him. He is on Face Book and Where he said the Experts are still Examining the video but still working on it.
They are having Riots all over Peru, so he was still working when I finally went to sleep this AM.
When you just see what you want to see it gives one Tunnel vision. Read all the posts so you at least know what is going on.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

That will be fine with me, I knew you wouldn't be able to do it that quick. I bet you have fun at work with all those toys. Yes, The clouds have been one of the main issues of the discussion on here. The first cloud is higher than the second cloud, and hard to tell how far above the clouds the Craft actually is.

Thank you so much. You have a lovely weekend.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Hey I was here for the start of this thread. then Saw the video showing how he made the hoax vid, on the last page it sounded like you still didn't believe this to be a hoax.. just wondering if.. like... you realize its fake.?

I haven't read the majority of the thread so i'm just asking.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This post by special request.

The ATV channel 9 people in Peru confirmed it was Hendrik Snider
Solano de la Cruz the man who gave them the video known as Ovni
en Huancayo. They presented the video on the news and they mentioned
his name several times. They analyzed the video and found out it was a
fake, a CGI animation created by Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz. FACT.

EVIDENCE - ATV channel 9 report mentioning the video by Hendrik Snider.

EVIDENCE - ATV channel 9 report 2 commenting the video by Hendrik Snider.

EVIDENCE - ATV channel 9 The contest to win a videocamera mentioning Hendrik Snider.

Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz, CGI artist and creator of the Ovni en Huancayo footage.

The tutorial video by Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz demonstrating step by step how
he made the Ovni en Huancayo CGI footage.

These are FACTS not illusions. There is no Footage Under Investigation anymore. The
hoaxer confessed and proved how he made it's creation.

This case is a confirmed HOAX and remains where it belongs. FACT.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
seriously i don't get it... what is the purpose here ? some of you are proven this video is false by taking example on others video with a total void of no interest even a kidz of 5 years old could make the difference, and it's even worse when some hounds on the op as a bunch of hyena ... just to say I was right, it's pathetic and not very elegant, a comment is enough, no need to throw his false science with video as pathetic as the comments and if you think this subject is stupid then no need to waste your time, unless you are totally stupid or have nothing to do in your life...i hate that.

OP hoax or not i like your attitude ...

"... no need to throw his false science with video as pathetic as the comments..." whose false science
are you talking about?....unless YOU have done video forensics that have been accepted in a
COURT OF LAW at the Municipal, Provincial and Federal levels as video has been...my
science isn't faulty...in this case it's merely inconclusive much like the OTHER 1800 hours
of legal deposition testimony i've had to be witness to....and NO a 5 year old could NOT do decent
3D FX...this was actually done quite well EXCEPT for the inconsistent cloud and starcraft physics
which would have made it look more real had they been followed.

Good 3D animation gets charged at $150/hr to $500/hr depending on expertise.
the 5 biggies in 3D are Image Engine (Vancouver - District 9, Stargate), ZOIC (Battlestar Galactica),
WETA (Lord of The Rings), Digital Domain (Terminator Movies and Series, Titanic, Avatar, etc.)
and LucasFilm (Star Wars and hundreds of others)...They do great work because
they take the time to get the physics RIGHT...this guy is GOOD ENOUGH for his
desired end use...BUT...with just a little extra work...he coulda made this video a
REAL CONTENDER for 3D computer graphics realism.

This is an example of EXPERT 3D MOTION REALISM graphics Work:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2011/5/28 by StargateSG7 because: spelling and additions

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
After watching the video a few times, it appears that the SHIP is visible through the cloud it appears from.

Looking where the clouds are not solid going from left to right, in the area the craft is seen, it appears to be moving behind the clouds as the same speed it emerged from the crowd.

If it is real the craft looks a little cheesy to me. I was hoping for something like the Star-ship ENTERPRISE

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

thank you this is this kind of answer i wish to read ...

credible, serious and well explained ...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Thankyou for that post, I hope now that the truth can finally be accepted.
I also think this thread should be locked, not deleted but there is no point in leaving it open anymore. It's been said before, this thread is now appearing on search engines and it's not reflecting well on ATS's moddo of deny ignorance.
edit on 28-5-2011 by pazcat because: point

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Finally can this thread be put to rest.
37 pages just seems ridiculous for this.
95% of what is posted on youtube as paranormal is most likely hoaxed since there is a big incentive to do so
in order to get views for your video.
This video since it was posted went from 400 to 24,294 views I'm sure it is great for the poster of the video.
With CGI technology being abundant people have to be extra cautious when examining posted videos and consider each one as being a possible hoax before moving to the judgment that it might be real.
This thread really should not have gotten past 10 pages at the most.
edit on 28-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
To sum up my above post and gives this thread closure .............

edit on 28-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

i know i made internship on eidos and havas interactive and also ubisoft, i worked for europa corp, i work with zbrush, 3dsmax and nuk3d and after effect, and i say it before i could not say if it's hoax or not because first now we can do whatever we want with cgi but it dosen"t mean automaticaly it is... so now every time we have a video we will say that it's cgi ? above all this, is the attitude of some who bother me, yea there some people who don't know nothing about video editing and cgi and they show some lame video to proove there claim, this not elegant... and i call it false science.

there 2 things i watch when i see movie like this one the the duration of the film, because in general rendering time are sometimes very long, so people who make these films do not have powerful machine So They do it very short and the Other Things Is the quality. we can not do a real analysis on a highly compressed video ... but you know it

and the last video you show me is made with Eon vue and it's the same even if you use rendercow the rendering is a hell if you use a small computer...and when you had your eyes are accustomed to this kind of image you know immediately, in video games is often used for cinematics

edit on 28-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Awesome, someone from my hometown. Did you go to VFS?

Seriously though, thanks for your effort on this and lending your expertise. While I personally tend to think it is fake, it is not simply enough for me to just 'think' so and then say so as fact. Unless I have a way to PROVE to everyone my reasoning behind thinking it is fake, my mere opinion in helping prove it either way is completely invalid and useless.

So, thumbs up from me.

ETA I took Television Broadcasting and meddled a tiny tiny bit in aftereffects and animations, it is not as simple as you all think it would be. Please let me see you do it, then we'll talk about how simple it is. Plus the computer power needed to do this is quite intensive. I say props to whoever managed to do this, it's not a 5 minute job that's for sure.
edit on 28-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That kid, Hendrik Snider is not the person that did the original video. Orlando de la Cruz taped the original video he is about 25 or 30 years old and have seen his picture on his FaceBook. Yeah, weed just pointed you post out to me and I read it the other night. I guess weed contacted you for backup. If people would read the thread instead of just post on it there would not be all this missunderstanding.

Here is another video by Hendrik

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join