It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

recent case of school bullying in Portugal - 24/05/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This happened on a school called Escola Secundaria Padre (priest) Alberto neto. The person who filmed this published on Facebook while these 2 young girls beat up another student who was 14 years old.
The reasons for the event are still not clear, but it is mentioned that the 14 year old girl said something about the mom of the person who was filming,
News sources are saying that the person who filmed this had a criminal record before the job center signed him to the current school. will try to find the full 1:25 original video, but i guess its being taken out because of the origins and violence of it.

Full video here: it will pop up the confirmation that you are more than 18 years old, just hit ok
videos.sapo.pt...
edit on 26-5-2011 by baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is.

Someone got bullied, yes it's bad.

And?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
oh sorry i didnt know that i needed your master approval for posting topics that concerns our society, i was thinking that this forum was for sharing news around the world/conspiracies and other topics, isnt it?
and this is not the first topic about bullying that appeared here on ATS (but then again... there are topics about raptures, riots, and im not going to talk about the repetitive topics of japan because everyday there is two topics talking about the same thing), some people like to discuss topics like this, and since this happened like two days ago i thought about posting it.

theres a topic on the main page "Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops" that happened years ago, how the hell is relevant now? i know that because im from that particular country and i watched it live on the television, but you dont see me bashing the guy who posted it...because he saw something to be shared and he did. end of discussion

and to finish this post im just going to say... if it wasnt relevant for you why the hell you clicked on it, watched it and replied to it? i guess you just need more stuff to do in your boring life, instead of bashing new users with your ol´mighty knowledge and judgements... if you dont like it, dont eat it,

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
oh and BTW

Other Current Events: This forum is for the discussion of contemporary world events, with a general focus on conspiracies and/or cover-ups that may not easily fit into other topical forums. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

I guess for you a young 14 year old getting kicked in the head and in the whole body by two other girls while a guy films at it and laughs at it, just because she said "u´r mom is a whore..." is just something you see everyday...again my apologies

new topics

top topics

join