It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Granted Fresh 1Bil FEMA Denies Tornado Victims Aid & Rolls Out Hurricane Katrina Trailers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Please go back and read the opening post. It will do you some good, and if you can find yourself to
provide a puppetless response, I will be happy to provide you with 10 reliable sources that
have not been cited yet in this thread.

Can you do the same?

edit on 28-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ah yes... now we shift the debate to another person who doesnt agree with your inability to support your arguments. So what do you do? challenge them to provide sources for your thread.. If you aave 10 more sources that arent provided, then by all emans, provide them so we can go through and "learn our lesson" about deabting you.

Or are you bluffing about the sources? Looks to me like you are stalling and ignroing the debate now.

Show us your sources that support your claims. If you dont, then you should stop now as every post you lose your support.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

And you can take your threat about T&C violation and insert it where the sun does not shine. I am sick and tired of people liek you coming into the threads, spreading lies, refusing to support your argument with facts, and then threaten to tell on people who make you look bad because they point out your ignorance.

And to tell you the truth, your opinions are coming from the very source you know as the place
where the sun does not shine. Its been fun, and let me say thank you for exposing your real agenda.

edit on 28-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So no, you dont have any other sources to support your arguments and position. Yes, you were just stalling for time when you made that comment. No, you refuse to answer my challeneg because you cant without proving yourself wrong about FEMA and all the other bilge you ahve been putting into this thread.

Typical response form a person who lost the argument.. stall with circular responses while ignoring the claims you just made.

Either put up or hust up.. You said you can list 10 more sources to support your argument. Do so please.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I will take one of those jackets for your club..a medium please

One thing I've learned on ats is on some people go back and see their old posts. You find out so much about them.

You find out if they have no compassion.

You find out sometimes what they do or have done for a living.

Then you wonder...gee does the government pay them for being on ats or is it mind control or brainwashing.

Then you think thank God they weren't a cop in my state. I'd even guess they weren't in the south because with that attitude I don't think they would last down here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join