It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today we start our revolution! Wish us good luck...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

This is how it has and will continue to happen in our current time. The young are sick of the bull#. Time rise up. Good luck! And I'll be joining ya soon

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
de l'audace, encore de l'audace, et toujours de l'audace.

Best of luck. I hope our day comes soon.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

Without losing sight of the goal must be an open, supportive, with little inequality, friendly environment.

That is all well and good but maybe you should establish a goal first. I don't see any clear goal in your post but random ranting on how things are not to your satisfaction.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Don't forget, if you turn violent and start burning innocent peoples cars, you become the problem. Peaceful protest is real, violent protest is just a bunch of thugs doing what thugs do. I hope this is not more kids protesting for handouts and money that does not exist like we have seen all over Europe of late?

Every new generation thinks the same as you, this one is not unique in any way. Then we grow up and see the world how it really is. We learn how things are actually paid for and that those who do the work reap the rewards and those who just say give me, give me , give me take but never give. We learn how phony that crowd really is.

I know someone who had to pull their kid, a French Citizen, out of a private school there due to death threats from wealthy Islamic kids because he was a Jew. France is a mess, a hateful mess that seemingly allows that sort of evil to go on unanswered. Incredible that such a good student and kid was put through that in any country. It destroyed any desire I'd have to visit there. I can't fathom a country that knowingly fosters Jihadists and that level of bigotry as part of its culture. It puts the term "Mad Frenchmen" in perspective if that is the norm.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to post by FTD Brat

Now we need to get our revolution rolling...

My friend, out American revolution 2.0 starts June 14th, at the Federal Reserve building in Manhattan.

I wish you luck and pray for your safety, as others will do for us.

The world is with you!
edit on 24-5-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

You discovered Capitalism and true freedom. Good for you. It's the only course that allows you to set your own course and to prosper. Sad so many are satisfied to be clock watchers, watching somebody else's clock.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Patrick Henry

“Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!”
Samuel Adams

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Careful now, the last revolution France had didnt end too well for anyone.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
BONNE CHANCE.

Thank you, my friend. Yours starts today. It is spreading. Tomorrow more will also start. Know that billions of people across the globe are supporting you 100%, and that the Universe is with you.

Stay peaceful and stay strong.

Please send in photos or videos if you can.

The system can't be fixed, it has to be purged and changed.

Remember we are the media.

Remember we are ONE.
edit on 24-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Rubbish. You in Europe do not know how good you have it. Guaranteed health care as a right, 6 weeks paid vacation as a right in France. Protected retirement. Excellent train service. Good, clean food. Grown up attitudes about sex. Etc.

Only problem and it is a classic French problem...the population is too whiny. Other than that I'll take modern France ANY day over the U.S.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
From another hemisphere I forward you my fully fledged support. I simply cannot wait until my own country decides that enough is enough.

Best of luck and all peace possible in your efforts

on behalf of thinkers and doers everywhere, our thanks

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Don't forget your beard.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat

bonne chance, mon ami!

The people of the US will support its fellow revolutionaries in France this time around.

Now we need to get our revolution rolling...

The USA, please get it right, it is very IMPORTANT TO KNOW the difference!!!

I am an AMERICAN and NOT a "U.S. citizen/subject". VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER and THIS is where the revolution starts..IN THE MIND!!

Peace be with all who fight for what is right. Mankind,

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Good luck to you all. I'm glad that there are people like you who will take a stand and say "no more". Others have changed the world with just one step, one word. If there is any emotional excitement that builds and builds in the crowd make sure to stay alert and don't get pulled in. Take care, I hope you all get the change you need.

I was wondering -why do we have to pay to live on the planet we are born on anyways? The native Americans didn't have to pay to live until white man came along and changed their lives. Some tribes in Africa and South America still do not need money to live and enjoy life..........humm, well just thinking aloud.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
good luck, you and your friends are in my prayers! stay safe and bundle up at night lol

2nd line

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
"The revolution will not happen without the middle classes."

Don't worry.

I have been saying for years that soon there will be only rich and poor, no middle class.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Now is the time for all who want to live freely, whom want to have the right to say and help decide their own fates, to make a stand. The time has come for those who want to live in a democracy need to join together and make it so. We together as a whole are so numerous that when peacefully banded together cannot be stopped in a civilized world. May all our endeavors be supported by the majority for the minority will not step aside willingly.

It is time for the few to step aside for the needs of the many.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

If you quit your job in Quebec,
even after years and years of working and paying for it
you get no unemployment benefit ...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
its like that everywhere. you can't quit any job and get unemployment.... and what exactly is your revolution going to do? I just don't understand.
edit on 24-5-2011 by jetflock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Just dont end up with the "revolutionaries" being something you didnt expect.

sometimes they can go awry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join