It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believing in the End of the World is not STUPID!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

thanks for sharing there you go!

Everyday is the end of the world for some, just ask the Japanese!, just ask the Jews, just ask the indigenous people of the Americas, just ask the homeless children.

the problem its not the end of the world, but our inability to take action either by will or by ignorance!

lets enjoy what life we have, lets enjoy our ability to choose!
edit on 23-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have always believed that if enough people BELIEVE in the end, they will make it come to fruition by themselves.

By themselves is not really a good choice of words. For people would not be so hysterical if not for the madmen out pushing this agenda, a psychological one, this might not reach a critical mass and make it come to fruition.

Now I say madmen, This is ANYONE, making the fear spread. People get scared and want answers, we come to places like this to find those answers and discuss. Then there are those that get a kick out of exaggerating half truths for the sake of just plain delusional psychotic thinking or an agenda.

Then there are those who believe certain things to be truth and just don't know any better and sound the bullhorn.

Fear is a built in survival mechanism, but you know what they say, too much of a good thing is not. It only makes you weaker and more vulnerable. This means the rest of us have to pull the weight for your butts.

We are becoming aware of this and will do our best to not let it happen, some of us anyway.

Go NooNauts!

edit on 23-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

SOme of us my friend, are willing to put everything on the line in order to redeem ourselves as an species, to retake our glorious future and maybe even call the stars as we call this world, our "home"

We are all aware, all we need it to realize what we are and who we really are!
its time to stop the FEAR!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Laugh on our way to oblivion!

Its the end of the world because I lost your love!

every day is the end of the world for many, and still we remain...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The end of the world as we know it is delightful news to me, but that heavily depends on one's position. I am positioned in Christ so "when I see all these things begin to happen, I look up, knowing my redemption draws near" (LUke 21:28). Certainly no fear mongering of any kind here.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

so, in your opinion, how will Christ be involved in the end of the world, and why do you think Christ would rather end it than save it, "one more time"?

cheers!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Believing in the End of the World is not STUPID!,

No? But claiming to know the day and the time, is.
Fact.
Vicky

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

That is the truth if I ever heard it, that is for sure, who can actually know anything?
We could all be a dream and not even notice, we could already be beyond the point of no return, maybe its gradual not of a sudden, life decaying, breaking apart slowly, one bit of sand at a time...

who knows?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

There is an end of the world to someone, every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day. Of course it's not stupid.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by macman

It just is to me...I'm entitled to my opinion of the supposed "end of the world" and my opinion is just that...an opinion...it doesn't matter...I'm not going to sit here and worry about the when and why or where...I'm just going to live my life the way I always have and not bother with the inevitable if that is the case
edit on 23-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

Not arguing here.
I don't worry about it either. But I will plan for everything up to that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by macman

Not arguing here.
I don't worry about it either. But I will plan for everything up to that.

And that is all we can actually do, and even then nothing can prepare us for the when we have to leave this wonderful world.
But at least, it wont be by surprise, as we are already ready to leave, I have said my goodbyes and told my closest ones that I love them.

Having done that I can leave in peace, of course not without a fight!
edit on 24-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Everything is changing very, very quickly. With a little bit of know-how, and an area of specialization, you can be a highly effective human Being. Find your function, do what you can to tip the world toward EIFAD, which is the opposite of FUBAR.

Everything is fine and dandy.

You all have something to bring to the table. Just try not to be too late for the potluck.
edit on 26-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Merg?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join