It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have one thing to tell president Obama to "Change" what is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I would tell him to change the color of the sidewalk directly below the Empire State Building by jumping off of it.

2nd

This is the 3rd post in three days suggesting that Obama should be dead. Great idea for a thread up until this point. I have never wished any president death. I find it hard to wish anyone in general death. It is probably my fault for expecting better on this site.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I don't wish anyone dead either, actually I don't even like when it is brought up because that is the easy way out for people to just say that. Fight his policies and make a change, people want everything the easy way and it is annoying.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Change? How about the system. Politicians right now represent lobbyists, they do NOT represent you. in other countries they call it a bribe, in the USA they call it a campaign contribution.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

I would tell him to change the color of the sidewalk directly below the Empire State Building by jumping off of it.

2nd

This is the 3rd post in three days suggesting that Obama should be dead. Great idea for a thread up until this point. I have never wished any president death. I find it hard to wish anyone in general death. It is probably my fault for expecting better on this site.

I'm not wishing death upon him, I am wishing for the color of the sidewalk to change. That could mean that he jumps off the building with two 1 gallon cans of blue paint in each hand, and as he gets close to the sidewalk he dumps them out and then engages his jet pack to fly to safety. You're the one assuming things.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I must appologize if you took offense. I did not mean you personally, I meant in generalities. I completely understood what you were saying and you beat around the bush with that response. I meant people who just come out and say someone should die. But you can back that response up with whatever you want and wrap it around whatever you want, the point is still made what you think and everyone knows that....And by the way, he doesn't have blue paint cans in his hand in your initial response.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would tell him to stop taking away basic rights to curb "terrorism".
The whole TSA debacle, internet IDs, Guantanamo Bay, etc.

In my opinion, that is far more important than gas prices, taxes etc.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
For sure I would help him change his golf swing.

He's got a terrible over the top move that's robbing all his power. When the clubface gets square, you can clearly see he's nearly coming out of his shoes lifting up. I question his staff stiffness too, seems a little soft.

Don't even get me started on his putting. Look at this stance-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2c4acae7631.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
First of all I would tell him that all sports predictions must stop... immediately.
And I know he isn't the only one responsible for this but the economy!!! And dear God the deficit. It's mind boggling.

The biggest change I would make... I would tell him to pass an executive order that any and all lobbying for organizations, excepting humanitarian aid, was punishable by death.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Change his status from Liar in Chief to former Liar in Chief.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
For sure I would help him change his golf swing.

He's got a terrible over the top move that's robbing all his power. When the clubface gets square, you can clearly see he's nearly coming out of his shoes lifting up. I question his staff stiffness too, seems a little soft.

Don't even get me started on his putting. Look at this stance-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2c4acae7631.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like he is trying to squeak one out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I would tell him to Change His Career because the one he has now isn't working out too good...We cant survive 4 more years of him...

Ron Paul 2012..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'd like him to save face and endorse Ron Paul in 2012. Then come to my state and run for governor.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
His birth certificate?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You should start a similar thread with the key word of "WHY" rather than that of "change"
Example:
"If your healthcare plan is so freakin' great, WHY so many freakin' vouchers?"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

He needs to change his address!!

was I , was I the first to say it?...did..did someone already say that??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

2nd

I'm not wishing death upon him, I am wishing for the color of the sidewalk to change. That could mean that he jumps off the building with two 1 gallon cans of blue paint in each hand, and as he gets close to the sidewalk he dumps them out and then engages his jet pack to fly to safety. You're the one assuming things.
jetpacks!
very clever...nice save

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
His fake (muslim) GOD!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would ask him to change career path back to law and away from politics

2nd line
edit on 23-5-2011 by coolhanddan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i want obama to change his address.

second line forwards his mail

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'd like him to change his suit.

Blue suits suck big time.

Get a nice black Armani suit.

Cosmic...

new topics

top topics