It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Unleashing a plasma burst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've stumbled onto some footage, and i need some information on it. If anyone here is willing to help me with my research it would be great. The end segment of this "UFO" video looks to CGI-ish to me. But the media took interest in it, so it has got me wondering if there's more to it than just a video, possible whitness's, or 911 calls. it takes a big story usually for the media to cover topics like this,

That's the video.
edit on 22-5-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Definitely looks fake to me..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hmm, thanks for the information. This video origonated out of brazil then ?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And now that I saw the other thread I know it is.. they cut out the UFO one frame before the truck passed because obviously their composition would have been in front of the truck the way it's layered, so best method is to make the ufo animation invisible as the truck passes, then turn it back on

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

see above post by Phage..

I always thought it was fake..

that just proves it...

thanks Phage!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am so glad i have even a basic understanding of CGI and video editing so crude things like this don't make me look ignorant and spend on someone else to make my mind up.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

not really, when doing graphics design you use layers keyframes frames and scenes The "ufo", forground and background would all be on different layers on the image software or flash, so when the forground passes, the UFO is not taken out. unless they where horrible editers. and just cut 20 - 40 keyframes out then seg'd it back in after the bus. That wouldent make any sence. this video was done to we'll for a simple error like that. unless they just used 2 layers, and 1 scene, who knows.

Does anyone have the origonal source video to this so i can try to contact the person that actually took this footage ?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Nice try, but considering your avi and that Anonymous has been planning this hoax for awhile, I hope you get banned.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8580377e1d95.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 22-5-2011 by mrwupy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just questioning your timing, considering the planned hoax and your avatar. The people on this board deserve better.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thread Closed.

Please discuss in existing thread.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I also have NOTHING to do with this group

I just suport what they do, i'm not a hacker. I would not know where to begin.
i'm just trying to find the source of this video.

You should not belive everything you see on the internet. You also should not accuse me of trying to spread a hoax about UFOs, without doing your research. i'm going to walk away from this conversation. Before it turns into something it dosent need to. And you being a content expert should know better than anyone that this argument is way off topic. if you want to spread lies about anonymous, make a post on general conspiracys. and see how quickly you get flamed.

join