It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it all about money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Its so clear. Anything and everything is about money. It has always been. Right from the day we are born till we die, money wins hands down. Its the sad story of humankind that money has triumphed over love, honest, passion, sacrifice and everything else. Its not going to get better but worse
You cannot win over anything unless you have enough money to pull it off.

The young generation has lost its way. I have seen the light like people on ATS. But I am a neglected bloke who is unimportant to these money hungry and attention seeking people that i meet everyday. My life has never been so easy. Its been a hell of a ride but am grateful for what i have done and had. The only missing thing from my kitty is this 'Money'. For the sacrifice that i have made, for the amount of work that i have put, and for being honest and open, all i have seen is nothing but my life drowning towards a bottomless pit(am only 25). Talent and opportunity has nothing to do with making money back here. When i find people who makes a lot more for little amount of work that they put, it makes me wonder why life is so different for me. Its more like the pursuit of happyness. Getting a job is not a cakewalk anymore especially in my country. This whole competition to make oneself worthwhile to survive, to love, to marry and to just live on the basis of money is talking a toll on me so badly. I feel like i dont belong here..am i in the wrong place seriously?

I am not here to vent my frustration nor i want to speak highly of myself but you get the point. I know am not alone here. But the society is so insanely brainwashed that i find it so difficult to let them atleast know am not born to make money. The pity is that i dont find like-minded people anyway. All i find is people arguing about how to compete more firecely inorder to make it alive. But the more I try to fit into this society, the more i look like a fool.

And yet they talk about equality. Everybody talks about equality..oh my..when i see those people who hardly have clothes to wear, this equality s#%t doesnt make sense. We are all born equal? Well..not really. I dont see those poor people are born equals. Its getting more and more tight, meaningless race of unending stupidity. And its quite saddening to see the relatives, loved ones, friends etc group together to make you feel lonely and disconnected. The whole world looks dark to me..are we in hell really?

Everybody wants you to be normal like the boy/girl next door-getting out of college, into a job-being made a sheep by the corporate. They take pride in that-pride in being a slave. And if you dont bend over to the parents' wishes or you see the light, you are deemed unfit and a failure. I find myself unfit to be part of this not so honorable race of slaves. Is it normal or would you want to spend the rest of your life wondering how to win over your neighbour and be that smart a$$ money maker everyone likes?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
" It's all about the money aint a damn thing funny"

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The rat race, the quest for the almighty dollar bill, is all part of their game.

The people who want to control the world, could care less about money, they deal in a different currency, Power.

Money is a concern of the peasantry, and a convenient distraction from freedom.

What better way to control the masses, create an illusion of happiness, call it money.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yeah, it's most definitely A'll Bout The Money

Who can really argue against that?

Great song!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more with you. I feel the same way. To make it even worse, they enslave you financially by telling you that you can't get a good job until you go to college. Then you graduate from college and can't get a job only you are $100,000+ in debt. To make it worse the education you earned is biased towards an agenda and serves only a capatilist goal and stresses nothing about the true meaning of life. I especially relate with your statement about how people, friends, family seem to treat you differently. It is because we don't conform with the current system. I often tell people my beliefs and they nod but you can tell no one is there. Thanks for your post its extremely relevant and I know many others in our shoes.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This very subject is my favorite of conspiracies...

The grand illusion of money = power.
It is a crying shame to see children indoctrinated to the system from birth, being told that the only thing to achieve in life is any means to make more money. As if money is absolutely necessary.
Don't worry about happiness, when you make enough money, it follows.
Don't live life to the fullest, instead try to make more money to consume more things.

You see, I honestly believe that without the massive population on Earth, we really wouldn't need money.
But it's a means of control.
A way to divide an conquer.

If you look around, it is a perfect plan and its working spot on.

Money can control the masses.
All you need to do is make it seem like they can't live without it.
Which is the perfect 'carrot-on-a-stick' idea.
Keep chasing the elusive dollar, euro, etc.
In today's way of life, or if you want to live in society, you can't "live" without it.

Perfect!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Its so clear. Anything and everything is about money. It has always been. Right from the day we are born till we die, money wins hands down. Its the sad story of humankind that money has triumphed over love, honest, passion, sacrifice and everything else. Its not going to get better but worse
You cannot win over anything unless you have enough money to pull it off.

Something equally clear - at least to Me - is that IF Humans had access to the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy on a widespread basis, the need for money dissipates. It results in a raised standard of living for everyOne. It removes power over Others in favor of autonomous power over Self. It eliminates poverty, and all crime presently motivated by money/power/energy.

Also, robotics is now at a level where We can (and We are) fill jobs no One wants to do with Our machinery.

And We have the Interweb. This allows for Individual input in tiered, chaotic governance.

It helps, in the advent of public access to this power, to have a structure in place to handle things. With that in mind, I created one. I give very high probability that if We could spread the Ideas, the foundation and structure therein, to the tipping point, We would choose to move in that direction. And if We do, Your anguish will be abated.

For more information, please read my two threads here on ATS:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

Personally... I see a solution.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
And the funny thing is, What really is money?? Nothing but paper, and it is worth everything to everyone!! Go figure, we are all told it's worth something so it is.....Unreal

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Quit whining cause you can't hack it man. Life is what you make of it and if you want to worry about money than that's your problem. I grew up in the same system as you and I don't stress about it so not sure what your problem is.

Sounds like there is something else going on in your life you need to be concerned about instead of trying to make it seem like money is the root of all evil. It only is if you allow it to be.

You need to be strong and take charge instead of hiding in a corner thinking that you can't compete.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
"Resource Based Economy" (not Communism)
The Venus Project
Zeitgeist 3: Moving Forward.

Research the above to find a different perspective economy (and life) on earth. It's only about money if we want it to be.
edit on 18/5/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Quit whining cause you can't hack it man. Life is what you make of it and if you want to worry about money than that's your problem. I grew up in the same system as you and I don't stress about it so not sure what your problem is.

Sounds like there is something else going on in your life you need to be concerned about instead of trying to make it seem like money is the root of all evil. It only is if you allow it to be.

You need to be strong and take charge instead of hiding in a corner thinking that you can't compete.

FYI... Money is NOT the root of all evil. The LOVE OF money is the root of all evil, and money is merely the soil for that root to grow.

I think the OP had very good points, and was not at all "whining."

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well to answer your question you started off the post with:
YES, it is all about money. Nothing more, nothing less.

This thought if the world we live in has no meaning to anyone except to make money & a name doesn't miss my mind even 1 day of my life.

I get the drift of your writings, yes it is quite bad for everyone.
presumably from your post i can see where you are from & your handle indicates your true name.

well i guess the best advice i can give you, which i have given myself-
close your eyes to the world.
you are able to recognize the true meaning of life.
live it.
it will be hard & painful
but at the end of the day you know who you are and not one amongst the masses.

this is the greatest treasure you have.
please be happy for it rather than feel sorry for the way the world has turned out

new topics

top topics

join