It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question and my experiences during sleep paralysis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I've tried counting to a million, It doesn't make it any easier to sleep. By the way I only recall having one dream I've actually enjoyed in the last 3-5 months (Don't know for sure). I have nightmares every single night of my life!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I have insomnia as well and fall asleep at around 4! When I get the SP for some reason I have no trouble falling asleep in like 5 seconds before it starts just as I relax. I've experienced it whilst sleeping on my back, Stomach and side.....Sleeping position for me doesn't make a difference.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It is weird that i saw a hand, but in my personal opinion i believe that this is associated to an event i had a few years back that dealt with "greys". Im not saying that i was abducted because i believe i havent (or at least like to think i havent
!)

A few years back i was pregnant with my second child and i went to go lie in bed. I left my night lamp on and just as i was falling asleep i saw my room go dark and there was a light outside. I immediately went into sleep paralysis and i saw two grays that were telling me " We are here for you. This is what you wanted." I pleaded with them to not take me because i was pregnant. It was then that i saw the light come back again and i noticed that my other small son was also shaking and trembling in bed asleep. I knew that what just had happened was real. The hand that i saw might have been a visitation from them but i never got to see anything past that hand reaching out.

I know some of you might not put the two together but those were two "alien" experiences out of hundreds that ive had over my lifetime. Usually its just pressure in my chest, the loud noises or simply just laying there waiting for the episode to pass.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

It's my own crazy theory that people can share dreams - had it happen to me a couple of times and maybe there's some kind of "psychic" connection between relatives so maybe he was reacting , in his dreams, to your dream experience. Don't know though, the universe is a crazy place

edit on 17-5-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: typos

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You're post just sent chills down my spine. I had the same experience and I posted it in the R.A.T.S forum last year. I saw three greys during SP and two seemed taller than the usual ones I see and had a purple/blueish complexion. Anyways to cut a long story short I asked them never to visit me again and stated that I did not want to be a part of their plans. Yesterday during the SP one being (created in my wacky imagination?) said to the other "let's take him" (Something of the sort) and the other replied "I'm asking him". It seemed like they were having an argument.

Earlier today I spoke to a close friend of mine and he recalls having SP two weeks ago where a being appeared to him around the same height 4'5", It said it was there for him. Coincidence?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I just started having SP recently. I havent had it in a while. When I did it was very scary for me. I wouldnt be able to move and I would have the loudest ringing in my ears. So loud I felt like if I could scream I wouldnt be able to hear my screaming over the ringing. Also I would think that I'm trying to move and I would be tossing and turning, once even thought I feel off the couch. Another time I thought I was spinning around in circles trying to wake myself up. Another time I kept thinking I would wake up but when I looked around the couches were moved in different places. This happened 3 or 4 times arrow and each time the furniture was moved. Once I saw someone next to me and i said "no no I dont want to see it" and she disappeared.
Have you ever had an OBE? I think that sleep paralysis is an OBE "gone wrong" You get stuck in the stage between leaving your body and going to where ever. I havent had any lately and the one thing I realized is it only happens when I'm sleeping on my back. Also as far as I know they all happened around 3 a.m. Theres something about that time of the morning. I always wake up around then even when I'm not having SP.

Hope this helps! Youre not alone

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alwaysobserving

I've never had an OBE, Really don't know how that feels.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I believe it and i definitely think there is something going on more than we know. I didnt have no thoughts of them nor had seen any movies or read books before i went to sleep so i know that it was my mind creating this scenario. Even if for some remote reason my mind did create it, how would the light going off and the light coming back on after be explained. I also had my kid next to me and it looked like whatever he was dreaming about had also obviously created some physical effect that had him shaking and trembling. The whole time they didnt speak a single word but i "heard" what they were saying. I can safely say that i hope to never ever have to see something like that again.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I heard it through telepathy but I can't seem to convince myself that something did happen, It just seems illogical and impossible. I've had dozens of UFO sighting but so far I've tried to convince myself that these are just military air craft but it never adds up.

If any members think I'm trolling I've had friends with me on so many occasions during sightings, Even my mother,

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

My first and only sighting was right outside my window in the summer of '94. I woke up around 10pm or so and i saw that something was hovering outside my window on top of this house. It looked like the Enterprise from Star Trek and the first thing that came to my mind was "wow i didnt know they were filming Star Trek here in los angeles at this time." I then got out of bed and walked towards the window and realized , wait a minute, why the heck is the Enterprise floating on top of that house. I clearly saw lots of lights and windows and i stood there for about 20 seconds. I remembered there was this little camera that i had hanging on the wall and i turned around, grabbed it, and turned back towards the window and it was gone. I stood there for a few and then went back to bed. SP got more intense after that and thats around the time when the loud noises would start appearing during my attacks.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The funny thing is that both you and I will probably have a darn Sleep Paralysis attack tonight

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have also experienced this since I was a child and I'd have to say that last month was the worst that I've had in a while. I became conscious of 2 or 3 short beings at my feet and I immediately snapped out of it and started kicking at them.

I've always had SP but this is one of the few times I've actually felt and heard a presence with me in the room since I was a child. I'm still trying to determine whether this was a creation of my mind or that I was in fact visited by something metaphysical. I used to have really bad problems with shadow people when I was younger (it's been at least 10 years since an incident) so I definitely know the difference between spirits and imagination; it's just i'm not ready to say what it was 100% since I haven't had a legit nightmare or spiritual attack in years.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I can't remember having my first sighting but as a kid I remember seeing or rather imagining this being that wore a grey cloak with a hoody standing outside my window looking at me every night. I couldn't see its face and a couple of months later I remember having SP. This being was definitely a fragment of my imagination, No doubt about that.

I've had experiences where I hear movements inside my room and around my house at times. I hear knockings and thuds, I hear the doors opening and closing, I hear a sound like someone scratching the wall. A few months ago the closets in my room started opening and closing as if someone was trapped inside. I started a thread here, No one takes any of my threads seriously.

reply to post by PizzaVacation

If I saw shadow men I would s*** myself, Nothing I hate more than shadow people, I rather see the greys. Another big fear would be seeing a levitating dead girl wearing a white dress

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Fear is your worst enemy.
Like in any other situation it cripple's you.
I could write so many thing's concerning dreams and sleep paralysis, obe's.
My take on it is that there is another dimension if you wana call it that, call it the mind's realm.
But what is the mind?
I believe the mind is everything. The entire universe. It's hard to explain. This area is not exclusive to just us and that's why you witnessed other being's, I can tell you from experience.
For the first time ever during a sleep paralysis moment I clearly felt and saw someone in my room pulling my foot, then the entity run out of my room and was gone and I woke up.
This had never happend to me before. I've been involved with investigating and experimenting the dream world for year's as im a natural lucid dreamer and cannot help it, just happens every night.
So what im saying is that i've seen some mad thing's and know for sure that what im saying is absolute truth.
I've had obe's and lucid dreams and sleep paralysis.
everytime I got SP it was the same, could'nt move, no one heard me scream, but then I woke up.
But what happend the other night left me a little paranoid.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I suffer from Sleep Paralysis about twice a month. It only happens to me when I sleep in the dark, so I sleep with the TV on.

I hear noises and see people in my room. Once I saw something black hovering over my bed, and another time I saw huge black spiders crawling all over me. I couldn't move or scream, I could just look at them moving about. After a while I woke up and got out of bed fast enough to get a gold medal in an Olympic event.

I can avoid it by turning the TV on, but sometimes I go to bed when it's still light outside and when I wake up it's already dark and I get sleep paralysis

It's a very terrifying experience.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My personal experiences do not involve visible entities, only a dark cloud like presence above. My fathers side of my family only have these same experiences. My aunts say an evil spirit followed the family from Greece, and have a name for him. Apparently a witch from the island of Zakinthos put a curse on my grandmother. Some strange medically unexplained issues that effect only the women in my family.
Sorry for going off topic.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
My personal experiences do not involve visible entities, only a dark cloud like presence above. My fathers side of my family only have these same experiences. My aunts say an evil spirit followed the family from Greece, and have a name for him. Apparently a witch from the island of Zakinthos put a curse on my grandmother. Some strange medically unexplained issues that effect only the women in my family.
Sorry for going off topic.

Did the dark cloud presence say anything to you? Did you hear something inside your head?

Once I had an OBE, I was floating near the roof and my physical person got up (apparently still half asleep) to fix the covers at the edge of the bed, and there was this black mass opposite of the floating me and right above the physical me.

I could hear in my head "The Lady of Darkness wants to sleep". So, I got the message that my moving was disturbing the presence and the physical me went back to the head of the bed.

It was pretty weird

(Sorry if I went off-topic)
edit on 17-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Hi there Casandra, no voices only silence other than my heavy breathing and attempts at yelling out and the only noise i could make was the sound of air coming from my lungs.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I have had very similar experiences. I also was plagued by a black mass which eventually took on the form of a short (3-4 ft) shadow person that was seen by my parents as well. I would say it was a shapeless cloud about the size of a frisbee that would hover along the ground or the ceiling and nowhere else. Unfortunately, these also were family spirits originating from Indonesia and according to my dad they follow the family down 3 generations from leaving the island. Apparently my grandfather was into some heavy occult sh_ that he shouldn't have been playing around with.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Funny you said 3 am. Usually around 3:20 or so. I know it's not SP.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join