It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalies around the sun today !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We have some interesting anomalies today.
Here we go :
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
A "laser" or something like that on the left. It's just strange .
No photoshoped : it's on the site ( watch for 15:05) stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Other anomaly : stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
a sphere or UFO 10 minutes after the "laser" at the left.
No photoshoped : stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Watch for 15:15

And the other anomaly : a great flash at the right of the sun.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

It's like Star Wars there.
Thoughts ?
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It looks like the great war has finally started.
2nd line.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Growing threat from Solar Storms - Not If But When!

hosted.ap.org...

An official warning from NOAA

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

High energy particles from the solar wind, and from the galaxy as a whole, whip around the SOHO spacecraft and interact with the detectors. These produce spots and streaks on the detector ranging from a single pixel, to large streaks that span a large fraction of the image. These are most evident during a solar storm, as can be seen on this Hot Shot page, but are always present at some level. I know that some people have claimed that they've seen spacecraft-looking things that seem to be moving around, but which are obviously cosmic rays when examined by an experienced observer. People see a cosmic ray at one location in one image, and then another random cosmic ray hit nearby in the next image, and claim they're both the same thing moving between frames.

The high compression factors used for the temporary beacon images can cause cosmic ray events to be significantly distorted, as shown in the sample images below. Even the full resolution data have some compression applied to them, resulting in a small amount of distortion of the brightest cosmic rays.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What is this thing on the right?

Is this normal too???

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

there was a thread here the other night of india weather radar and in it was something similar to that spiral shape line..figured i should bring it up..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Possible anamoly or no, that is one hell of an interesting pic. The amoung to surface action on the Sun in this shot looks above average. I don't mind seeing snapshots like this or speculating that something else MIGHT be going on. But lets leave Niburu out and think electric solar system instead as this moment in space time appears to show a lightening bolt. Keeping the theory on the table for me.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Id say that last one was Dystany refueling

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The sphere shaped object must be kind of huge. Are they shooting the sun with the Death Star?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
at 040530 seems this object is directly above the sun. wouldn't it burn?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just looked over the pics you posted and am wondering what I saw.

I looked at : 14:55:30, 15:15:30, 15:25:30, 15:35:30, & 15:45:30 !!

There does seem to be more than the sun in these pics, but I don't have a clue what it might be.

The only planet I could think of this close to the sun would be mercury, but I don't think this object is in the right place.
edit on 17-5-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
Just looked over the pics you posted and am wondering what I saw.

I looked at : 14:55:30, 15:15:30, 15:25:30, 15:35:30, & 15:45:30 !!

There does seem to be more than the sun in these pics, but I don't have a clue what it might be.

The only planet I could think of this close to the sun would be mercury, but I don't think this object is in the right place.
edit on 17-5-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

I had the first one up for observation from the OP's selection, left it on my desktop and THEN went looking at the ones your talking about and the 14:55 was the only one I saw anything really intersesting. HOWEVER, as I turned off those the one I had left in the background gave that optical illusion of moving about 5 degrees and it looked like ZAP it zapped the object in the left corner that APPEARED to be there. Phage has already said what he thinks but it sure seems like something is there and then it got zapped now that I have bumbled into that accidental observation.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Justoneman because: none

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe

And the other anomaly : a great flash at the right of the sun.

Thoughts ?
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

Umm that one looks like a giant shape with wings ...Umm now that I think about it, are we not having a rapture on the 21st
? Hmm that is one giant angel

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Is this normal too???

what time and location was this taken? looks like a transit of Venus, which took place in 2004. If I go through my archives I should have some of my own pics.
From the color of the sun I would say it was taken through a 540nm filter.
edit on 17/5/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

ok. here is on of my pics of that event. ok, not a good pic, but I held my camera by hand, lol

edit on 17/5/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Take a look at 02:55:30 in the 10 o'clock position. Zoom in as much as you can. It kinda looks like a triangular shape with two lights emitting from the back.('
') Sorry I have not figured out how to post my own pic for you.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Twisted1 because: Cause I'm dumb

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Is this normal too???

Phage posted the answer in his link:

Two cosmic rays distorted by the high compression factors applied to beacon data, as seen by the STEREO Behind EUVI telescope on January 18, 2010

It's just a cosmic ray hitting the detector.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Didn't you start an almost identical thread, some weeks ago??

I coulda sworn, this is so deja vu familiar......

Maybe not this OP...but, a simple search turned up quite a few similarities, like:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just one of them....and, already explained away, countless times, by nataylor and Phage, et al.....

edit on Tue 17 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Nice presentation LaTouffe The first pic is nothing less then amazing but I cannot describe it fully as it looks to have a larger part surrounding it not vivible..
The last picture or third i have seen in various places around SOL so it must be interested what ever it is. S&F

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Ok, so I can roll with the artifact theory. Now why does this resemble and atom with electron cloud like position of nearly identical articfacts? It looks like the stereo satellites picked up the exact same image. Another odd thing about this formation is why would a burst of energy have these bubbles, if I may call it that, which are around the main energy bubble in the center? I don't know what we're seeing here just yet? Until a better explanation comes along I will leave Phage's theory as entirely plausible but there seems to be much more to this than a burst of energy coming through in some kind of phase change on the collection device. In that case, I would expect the patterns to not resemble an atom caught with it's electrons. Rather to me, it would be more like a ripple affect as we might be seeing at the edge of the largest all encompassing bubble. Strange to see a pattern of this nature is all I am saying. Especially, since a burst would have a glowing affect across the originization point /s and these pinpoint parts do seem to stick out symetrically.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Ok...well that is kind of what I thought...so it's normal in an abnormal way then right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join