It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian journalist: 'USA is the real empire of evil'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"A year ago, the community of reporters of The New York Times launched a website the purpose of which was to let people share their stories about the real Russia. The website contains all sorts of compromising materials, scandals and other negative things which may and may not exist in Russia. One could find a piece of positive news on the website - about the Americans taking part in the Victory Parade on Red Square.

This is the image of Russia that is being formed in the United States. This is how our country is seen by many Americans. Which technologies do they use to create a negative image of the Russian Federation? How do they create the media image in Afghanistan, for instance? Russia's well-known journalist Arkady Mamontov shared his thoughts about it with Pravda.Ru.

"What is the real Russia, which they try not to show to American readers and viewers ?""

Russian journalist: 'USA is the real empire of evil'

I wonder why all the anger? Is the US exactly as this article explains?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Call it what you will.

We've got the bigger penis.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Think about this: " Behind and hidden with a curtain of peace, the promises of freedom will come the true Anti-Christ, at first your friend he will turn and profit !"

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

star and flag great thread FarmerGeneral

my fav line

"The elite who make decisions and who deal with international issues, who follow the development of their country - those people hate Russia. We will never be friends with them. They have different philosophy, and different attitude to life. Thank God, we are different. We used to be called the empire of evil, but we are not the empire of evil. We are the empire of good, we are semi-destroyed and semi-choked, but we remain the empire of good and faith. The true empire of evil is America."

The writer speaks sadly the truth.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Hopefully the "bigger penis" won't factor in when being weighed to a feather.

The problem with the illusion that Russia is creating is that only a small minority are the ones doing the evil and that there are many suffering here as well that do not share the beliefs of the Empire.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Ah, so that's what Florida is!!

The U.S hates Russia and Russia hates the U.S? It's all one BIG propaganda machine isn't it.

Someone somewhere has come up with the idea of divide and rule. Clever!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Personally read like a load of rubbish to me.. as soon as I see the words "Anglo-Saxon" when referring to the USA I know it is going to be a failed propaganda piece.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This brought to mind the propaganda tapes the Soviets used to show their people to make them hate Americans. Pot, meet Kettle.

There is a reason pretty much all countries treat the world like we are a league of Football Teams and encourage a rivalry. If we ever all came together and stopped hating each other .... well, you can fill in the blanks.

Sounds like the old propaganda days are back; if they ever left us. All that matters is how many are foolish enough to fall for it. Lot's of fools in the world. Lot's of propagandists with the agenda to divide to control. Republican / Democrat is the same as American / Russian. It's all a ruse to control those foolish enough to fall for it.

If your busy hating each other your eye is not on the real enemies. That is the point of it all. You would think that both the American and Russian people would be smart enough to see through it. Foolish Russians will always hate Americans and foolish Americans will always hate Russians. They are counting on that. Lots of fools in this world.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well that comment gave me a good giggle! If it was all up to penis size then the races with dark skin get to inherit the earth! ;-)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I tend to agree with you. In all probability the majority of people in the world would get along well with each other if it weren't for the propaganda, lies and deception. The makers of these deceptions will pay when it comes back to bite them in the arse. In the meantime we have to deal with the rubbish they create, but there will come a time when the power of our free will, will draw the line and TPTB will be running from what they themselves have created.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's funny because I don't see or hear any outlandish claims about Russia here in America. Besides people that are suspicious of Putin or people that wonder who believes the rediculous claims in the link you posted, nothing much is really said of Russia at all.

The perception that Americans, en mass, are fed this sort of drivel is actually wrong and imo puts on display the propaganda of other nations more so that the US.

Here, people that claim that Russians enjoy raping children and harvesting the organs of foreigners would be called crazy by 95% of Americans and the other 5% are ignorant morons so we ignore them.

Maybe you all should stop "learning" about America through Jerry Springer reruns.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I tend to agree with you. In all probability the majority of people in the world would get along well with each other if it weren't for the propaganda, lies and deception. ...

On that I think more and more people are agreeing. The US media is owned/controlled by J.P Morgan LINK

TPTB are not Americans they are internationalists and the view us as so much cattle,THE GREAT UNWASHED AS THEY CALL US.

They make money off the suffering of people:
Around the world: www.whirledbank.org... and this post puts together all the pieces on how the 2008 food riots/starvation was orchestrated and who profited.

This group also targets Americans:

www.opednews.com... and www.apfn.net...

Not to mention the Russian people: www.modernhistoryproject.org... and others even today

Who they are:
www.alternet.org...
centurean2.wordpress.com...
www.aquilion.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hmmm,
This may be a propaganda piece indeed.
However the Russian story is quite hard to refute.
Just do a google search Ron Paul what if.
He just mentions a few well known angles.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Call it what you will.

We've got the bigger penis.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67527ba31dcb.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The source is Pravda...

But seriously, maybe this is what John Titor was talking about.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
The source is Pravda...

But seriously, maybe this is what John Titor was talking about.

I personally won't let my guard down until that prediction passes because who knows?
Things seem to be going wrong by the day....imagine what will happen by 2015...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I actually like Russia and for some reason I have an affinity towards it. I believe she was mislabeled and propagandized to be the enemy as this article in one way states. In essence, and some may disagree with me, a communist system meshed with a democratic system would best serve the needs of humanity at this time. Russia is not perfect, yet. I believe the world will be surprised at altruistic Russia and the BRICS nations when the "NATO" nations collapse.

It's sad to say that the only truth left for the people is what we can experience first hand, or a shared experience with someone we know and trust. Beauty and truth lie in the eye of the beholder. They both come from the inner qualities as opposed to the exterior perceived image.

In essence we can trust ourselves and others that we know and trust. Maybe we could network that like tor and have a truth network!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
once KGB, always KGB. I always thought the whole fall of the Berlin wall was a game. Communism has reared it's ugly medusa head again. Ok well maybe just this one ex KGB is ok

Lecture from 1983...Yuri tells of Soviet agent sleepers set to take their place...start a crisis...Messiah comes

edit on 18-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join