It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump not running for president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
CNN

After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to pursue the office of the Presidency. This decision does not come easily or without regret; especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country.

I guess the next election circus will be short one more act. I personally think this is a good thing for the US.
edit on 16-5-2011 by fenceSitter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sweet! More votes for ron paul.
2nd

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
THANK GOD! I am soooo glad to hear this little tid-bit! I can't stand the man. In my eyes he is the same person we have elected into various political offices for generations now. Obama was voted in through the guise of change. And though he failed miserably, we the people still want change. Now more than ever.
Unfortunately though, my husband is going to be quite disappointed! LOL

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

Exactly! More chances for Ron Paul.

Wow! I'm so happy right now.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
when there is more than one news out let that says it is then it is so news.yahoo.com... one less frump to choose from.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Agree that it is a good thing.

But THIS is Breaking News?! Talk about misuse of the term!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
not exactly a surprise!

Mediawhore

all about attention

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, he never intended to run, his attitude and events surrounding his birther questions,

All a set up, manufactured,

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well, now we hear it out of the "asses" mouth; but it still stinks of a "set-up," and Trump's dropping-out of the race raises suspicions that the entire deal was set-up to appear as Trump against Obama, but actually, Trump did Obama a huge favor.

He provided the reason for the birth certificate release, very convenient Obama. Now your starting to think like a lawyer and you aren't getting my vote this next election. I would rather vote for someone real like Ron Paul, but time will tell as more "dirt" gets into the light.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
wow they're dropping like flies....I bet money palin will bail too and so will a few other top contenders..

huckabee is probably making millions on the fox so why on earth would he run..it's truly about the money right?
Palin is the same and trump..they are already making millions in cushy jobs..why would they want a headache of a job like president...
edit on 16-5-2011 by Neopan100 because: wrong guy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ole donald set up stupid obama to watch the little bastard squirm and make more mistakes so ron paul could win by a landslide..nice move donald

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I think there is certainly more opportunity for Ron Paul - less competition. I wonder though - how many would be Trump voters will cast a vote for Paul instead?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, he does have experience in Bankruptcy! The POTUS will be needing that in reference to the Debt Limit being Reached today. I guess The Donald couldn't handle going through another Bankruptcy huh?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

how many would be Trump voters will cast a vote for Paul instead?
reply to post by fenceSitter

Probably both of them.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Well, now we hear it out of the "asses" mouth; but it still stinks of a "set-up," and Trump's dropping-out of the race raises suspicions that the entire deal was set-up to appear as Trump against Obama, but actually, Trump did Obama a huge favor.

He provided the reason for the birth certificate release, very convenient Obama. Now your starting to think like a lawyer and you aren't getting my vote this next election. I would rather vote for someone real like Ron Paul, but time will tell as more "dirt" gets into the light.

Exactly,

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I'm not surprised, he never intended to run, his attitude and events surrounding his birther questions,

All a set up, manufactured,

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Even if Ron Paul does win....he'll be running a country that will be broker than broke. I hope y'all know how to milk dem cows, and churn that butter or bake your own bread. I see Ron running a Quaker country. He just looks like that type of guy...and the NWO might give you that wish. You might wish it were better under the REGIMES...but hey, starting over is a good thing. No federal reserve..no banks...no credit. Life should be GRRRRREAT!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

can churn butter----check (got an old dazey churn)
milk a cow---check (bessie is out back)
bake bread--check (just made some pandesal...it's still hot..want some)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
No federal reserve..no banks...no credit. Life should be GRRRRREAT!

No banks, no credit, go on admit it, your just making that bit up

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So the Ol' Mac Daddy dont have to worry about the Ol' Mac Donald?
E-I-E-I-O...........it's off to hell we go!
Me thinks Donald is testing the lake of tears effect, how many cries will he hear from his palace ?
Looking for an encore rally of applause from the wings, and THEN Donald will walk back out and toss the hat in for good!
Too much of a Ham and too willing the Fool.
He'll be there to help Barry get the 2nd term.
edit on 16-5-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join