It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 18? Could this be true?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This is strange...There as examples of Cocroaches living in the vaccume of space for mild ammounts of time...Whos to say that when the moon was created a organisim of a bug wasnt there to evolve as a ice eater and Canabalistic Cocroach/spider race that lived on the moon...and last year i read something that was very strange, Saying that science, History and math books will be rewriten in the begining of 2012...mabe this is the start? im not 100% believeing it im about 40/60 leaning to fake.
edit on 5/16/11 by Solsthime331 because: link broken

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

link broken:-(

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

sorry bought that

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thats a movie coming out?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
www.youtube.com...
This is strange...There as examples of Cocroaches living in the vaccume of space for mild ammounts of time...Whos to say that when the moon was created a organisim of a bug wasnt there to evolve as a ice eater and Canabalistic Cocroach/spider race that lived on the moon...and last year i read something that was very strange, Saying that science, History and math books will be rewriten in the begining of 2012...mabe this is the start? im not 100% believeing it im about 40/60 leaning to fake.

Ooh where can I find the info on this potential re-writing of text ?

I'm intrigued, have you got a link ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sorry as this was posted in General Conspiracies I am curious as to your point. I watched the Apollo 18 trailer you posted. A trailer which clearly stated that it was a science fiction movie. The operative word - Fiction...An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented. Please explain what the conspiracy is...Do you feel that although they state that the movie is sci-fi that they are just trying to open peoples minds to a truth that has been hidden from us? I did enjoy the flags movements though. Oh and as far as history, maths and so on being re-written after 2012, I truly hope so. I look forward to your response as I am just not quite sure of the meaning of your Op. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderous day

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nothing survives in space yet these cartel agents keep posting and posting
as if they had nothing else to do.

No one would ever think of visiting Earth and only cartel agents talk about
people on Earth going to the Solar planets which they never will but will
keep on talking about till dooms day.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

I read up on that and its called Sci-Fi ONLY because NASA denys its truth they say its altered footage that someone stole but its suposed to be from one of the wives of the astronauts that went up and she just died or something? (dont quote me im listening to my brother in the other room as i said im 40/60 more on fake)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by undead trev

I read up on that and its called Sci-Fi ONLY because NASA denys its truth they say its altered footage that someone stole but its suposed to be from one of the wives of the astronauts that went up and she just died or something? (dont quote me im listening to my brother in the other room as i said im 40/60 more on fake)

hmm... I'm 0/100 more on fake. Blair witch, paranormal activity, there have been dozens before and there will be many many more.

line 2.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

Realy?

My first answer is to ask, how did we get here? In a series of examples, I will explore in my presentation if a real science of art history is possible and if it was ever attempted, or if art history has always been written by groups with special interest, and therefore has become a lottery? As Duchamp described it, "Artists of all times are like the gamblers of Monte Carlo, and this blind lottery allows some to succeed and ruins others. In my opinion neither the winners nor the losers are worth worrying about. It is a good personal deal for the winner and a bad one for the loser. And even posterity is a real pain who cheats some, reinstates others (El Greco), and is also free to change its mind every 50 years." (Marcel Duchamp, 1952). Art history is a collective fiction, not written, always rewritten, written wrongly, but always attempted to be rewritten correctly.

History DOSE change every 50 years, My old teacher tamiko told me about her grandfather being put into Observation camps juring pearl harbor, We didnt do anything but treat them bad we didnt kill them but they were treated like Disease ridden monsters...things like this is what will be wrote back down for people to see. We as a race are becoming more and more scientific, Why would they not go "Hey guys we have some space tec that lets us fly like 500000m/s2!" or "Hey guys there are bugs that can survive in space due to evolution making them grow from an ameba on there own habitat with Frozen Sub-earth like foodsources, Things like that, And they evolved properly because evolution makes due with what it has they are peobaly not going to evolve any more."
edit on 5/18/11 by Solsthime331 because: Misspelling

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

Yes it is a movie coming out.

So I don't know why anyone would think this is real.
edit on 18-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Originally posted by roughycannon

So I don't know why anyone would think this is real.
edit on 18-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

As i look at it more it seems more fake because of the way they word things in reviews about it and stuff, Its just all done up to be EXACTLY scientific movie.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's not fake, it's a movie. It's entertainment.
It has a writer and actors.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
It's not fake, it's a movie. It's entertainment.
It has a writer and actors.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

...think of it in a different context....Not if the movie is fake if the spiders are fake......read the whole thread next time before posting please.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I did, you got fooled into thinking a movie is actually real.
Good for you

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Actually, there is an organism that they are "taking with them" on the outside of the recent shuttle launch, to study how it survives in space. It survives the vacuum, extremest temperatures etc

Called water bears if anyone's interested
edit on 20-5-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

so it was a mis-information on my part.
edit on 5/21/11 by Solsthime331 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

Ah, 'young grasshopper'....clarity dawns!

To me, the first major no-brainer clue was the typical MPAA green screen, at the beginning of the trailer. You know, one that looks lke this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec208e160fe6.gif[/atsimg]

edit on Sat 21 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That looked better than the original version of the Moon walking series.
And you still believe the original.
They still don't have the 3' lead shielding required outside the Earth's atmosphere.
Only takes 2 measurements.
One at sea level.
The other up in the air and do the math.
Oh I'm sorry that is unpublished information.

Better than the first, go for it.
But who do you ask if it's all a lie.
Step over to the conspiracy side which is the Tesla side of life.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Absolute nonsense:

They still don't have the 3' lead shielding required outside the Earth's atmosphere.

Rubbish. Your feeble misconceptions are terribly in error, and science, facts and reality show this to be so.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join