It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most powerful person in the world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

We could say the pope (Let's just say some members of the vatican) is/are amongst the most powerful in the world. The Rothschild family are damn powerful but honestly I have no idea who the most powerful man is. Must be a Pharaoh hidden inside a secret chamber beneath the sphinx!

Whoops I didn't mean to say that.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
The socially agreed upon answer would be Barack Obama or another such national leader. But who really has the most pull when it comes down to it - behind the scenes

Who currently in the world has the most resources and influence? Is it the head of the Council on Foreign Relations? Certainly it's not the head of the International Monetary Fund...online.wsj.com...

What do you guys think, is it an elite banker or a Rockefeller, a Rothschild? Or is it someone we've never heard of and probably never will?

Publically unknown.

The group of people that give the pope their orders.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

My thinking has always been chairman of the Federal reserve. He is someone that can change the interest rate and make millionaires/Billionaires, or ruin complete industries such as the housing market with the stroke of a pen. Imagine all the world markets that change by the simple act of US monetary policy. When the world is based on the US dollar his control can't be matched by anyone. In a very short time it will be someone in China wielding the same power. With our dollar falling faster than an old lady on ice skates, and some countries refusing the dollar already it will be a short hop to the bottom. It will be a sad time indeed.

Some say it is those behind the Fed with the real power, and maybe so, but Ben Bernanke is the front man and the most powerful on the surface. What you need to be asking is who has the money to loan the US government 14 trillion. Secondly why is the German government the only EU member with any money? How can they afford to buy the NYSE when the rest of Europe is going belly up? Interesting to think the US has borrowed about 15% of the worlds GDP and arguing over the ""Largest Spending Cut In History" is meaningless when your loan (debt) interest is greater than that everyday.

Just my two cents, probably worth only .000002 on the open market.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
The socially agreed upon answer would be Barack Obama or another such national leader. But who really has the most pull when it comes down to it - behind the scenes

Who currently in the world has the most resources and influence? Is it the head of the Council on Foreign Relations? Certainly it's not the head of the International Monetary Fund...online.wsj.com...

What do you guys think, is it an elite banker or a Rockefeller, a Rothschild? Or is it someone we've never heard of and probably never will?

Id have to take a shot in the dark on this one and say it could very well be th Roman Catholic Pope....just a feeling on this one....Tracer

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Davian

We could say the pope (Let's just say some members of the vatican) is/are amongst the most powerful in the world. The Rothschild family are damn powerful but honestly I have no idea who the most powerful man is. Must be a Pharaoh hidden inside a secret chamber beneath the sphinx!

Id say you are correct.....The Pope!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Davian

Id say you are correct.....The Pope!!

I was the one who brought up the theory of the Pope being the "elite" of the "elite"... no offense. >_>

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Bill Gates. The governments of the world run on Microsoft products.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
3 years later they ordered the Kaiser to invade Belgium and start W. W. I. Their plan was to keep Germany and England fighting until the U. S. intervened.

Unfortunately, this is historical revisionism / fantasy. If there's real proof that the Kaiser was "ordered" to initiate WW1, then it would be an interesting historical document. The lead up to WW1 was rather more complex and the Great War involved rather more players than England and Germany.

To topic. Interestingly, in our global world there is no single "most powerful" person. I suppose the US or Russian presidents would be the most powerful in that they sit on the trigger of all those nuclear weapons, although in reality they would not be able to press the button without others involved. Is the most powerful person the technician who ensures the wiring for the trigger is in good nick for when the button is pressed? It would all be an anticlimax if a mouse chewed the wires, thus prevented nuclear Armageddon!

Regards
Let me guess you learned that in school?
en.wikipedia.org...-5
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

The most powerful person in the world is without doubt, The Pope

I mean Catholism is probably the biggest religion in the world. And besides the Pope just visited Mexico this week, one of the most Catholics places. Catholism literally control the world ever since it was established.
For example, if the people had to choose between God, which includes catholism and the Pope, and the government i'm sure they'd pick "God." Too bad The Pope is the Anti christ

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

The most powerful person in the world is without doubt, The Pope

I mean Catholism is probably the biggest religion in the world. And besides the Pope just visited Mexico this week, one of the most Catholics places. Catholism literally control the world ever since it was established.
For example, if the people had to choose between God, which includes catholism and the Pope, and the government i'm sure they'd pick "God." Too bad The Pope is the Anti christ

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by Hawking

This lady would be number 1

www.disclose.tv...

Wow. Looks like she needs to be taken down a notch - too big for her britches - no one on earth should be allowed to own all that much land,

" She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc. "

I think it's WRONG to say "She" own all this land, rather that she has control of this land for the sake of the monarchy - Yet, here this doesn't read that way at all - it reads like she owns this land.

If true she surly own this land by illegal conquest - like Hawaii being owned by the USA by an illegal conquest in the late 1900's. This would make her the worlds biggest Thief.

Don't mind me, I just like to rag on people with so much power - I cannot possible believe for one second these people got to where they are now solely on honest legal means.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Mother nature

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

That news is the best news i've gotten all day.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join