It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Transformers in Wisconson!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Now I don't know how true this is - relying on you folks in the U.S to check it out as I can't find a video or anything but if you read the link you may be able to dissect it.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Massive Transformers Blow in Wisconson - is this the Solar Flare scenario that they were warning us about.

What the h..l is happening?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
What is this BS?

Not only is your source GLP (which is a fail, all by itself), but there isn't even a video, or an article. Actually, there is nothing at all.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Video is here:

link to video

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ive clicked all over it but couldn't get anything. I wonder if there is anything in the Newspapers or on TV like the Fort Worth incident?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
What is this BS?

Not only is your source GLP (which is a fail, all by itself), but there isn't even a video, or an article. Actually, there is nothing at all.

This is what he means

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
That's the Fort Worth Video - and the other one above could have been taken of that event too.

Lot's of members were contributing to the site - surely they all can't be imagining things.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I don't know if this is the same event, but this is all I could find:
from may 11, 2011
news.yahoo.com...

i hope it helps you find the info that you are looking for about your posted event

EDIT: ummm...i just realized that this is a video about Texas....and your OP was about Wisconsin. I put Wisconsin into my search but ended up with Texas and didn't even realize it.

...maybe its time for me to go to bed, lol.

edit on 15-5-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
the winsconsin video looks like transformers near a tornado and fort worth video looks like its a whole neighborhood of transformers exploding

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
its normal for transformers to go out OP..You can wave a red flag when a couple million of em malfunction at once..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I don't think a transformer blowing is that big a deal, squirrels even set them off.

If you are talking about one of these..well then.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

That pic is what I thought of when I read the title, it didn't say anything about transformers exploding, only that they were massive, and in Wisconsin

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Ha, I clicked on this thread hoping Optimus Prime had actually showed up for some cheese. But no dice...I must say I'm a little disappointed. In any case, transformers are easily set off, I remember one day I was sitting and watching some Monty Python and heard a huge explosion saw a bright blue flash and our power went out along with our 2 neighbors on either side of us. Ran outside, turns out a squirrel had decided to blow our transformer, unfortunately he maimed himself and my car in the process, had to put the little guy to rest with shovel...sad day. I remember just feeling terrible and angry at electricity for the next couple of days.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Did anybody else notice the UFO's in the Fort Worth video? Starts at 13 secs and lasts til 22 sec in to the video, towards middle right direction. I counted 3-4 UFO's.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e67051ff8241.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15-5-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: added pic

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I too thought of Optimus Prime when I saw the title of the thread.
How awesome would that be?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Now I don't know how true this is - relying on you folks in the U.S to check it out as I can't find a video or anything but if you read the link you may be able to dissect it.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Massive Transformers Blow in Wisconson - is this the Solar Flare scenario that they were warning us about.

What the h..l is happening?

Here is an article on this from a Fort Atkinson local news website.

No cause has been determined for an early morning fire that damaged the electrical supply system to the primary Nasco International adminstration offices and distribution warehouse in Fort Atkinson.

Damage from the fire, which was reported at 12:52 a.m., was limited primarily to the electrical supply box and the roof of the plant.

The blaze at 901 Janesville Ave. was reported to Fort Atkinson firefighters at 12:52 a.m. following more than a dozen 911 calls reporting an electrical transformer fire.

One employee was present in the building at the time of the blaze. According to Johnson, she saw the lights go out and she exited the building immediately.

dailyunion.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

Yes, they were absolutely noticed. True they are 'unidentified' but whether they are 'flying, being 'beamed' or other remains as far as I can tell unanswered. IMO they appear nearly identical to the way the other lights in the video are shown, so I don't buy automatically the usual over used explanation any time there are unexplained anomolies in pics of 'lens flares'. What are they??? A good question.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

You're absolutely right. I guess I would call them Unidentified Objects in the sky, since technically they're not flying. Its strange that they disappear for the rest of the clip

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Hey, I am only here because I landed here from a link because my group on Facebook is like us here..

they are saying not just US which I did verify has 12 states with transformers blown and other countries as well. Las Vegas blew I-15 is shut down along with Detroit and now saying somewhere in N. York..gas. a prison in Nebraska, the Malaysia airport, the largest oil refinery in Venezula, and a Swedish cruiseship with a total blackout. now about 30 US states with power transformers being blown. Some speculate that Russia or Chinas is testing EMF or it is HAARP???

we start the earthquake exercise tomorrow but this should not matter.. it is too coincidental.

I have to go get sleep.. but everyone is talking about it from everywhere in the world right now!! this is not BS or fake

I CHECKED FOX NEWS AND CNN JUST NOW NOTHING!!

I checked the dates from places above it seems like all today, this weekend...

just be on your guard as this could be the solar flares doing this?? if this does trickle everywhere I am charging my laptop and my cellphone just in case.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cheri2012

Anyone have more confirmation on this or on other similar stories?

Any valid links to support and confirm?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
FORT Worth.
FORT Atkinson.

No, I'm not going to ask.

So how much money do you think it will cost to replace all those transformers that blew out in Fort Worth ?
edit on 15-5-2011 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join