It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chronicle Project: Newly Released Video!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So here is the newest video from The Chronicle Project, the Hebrew researchers that discovered SDH: Self-Defining Hebrew. Here is the link to their website:
The Chronicle Project

Now the video:

edit on 5/14/11 by jennybee35 because: Dang it, hit post intead of preview!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Now I don't know anything about Randy Maugins or the Threshing Floor. I googled them and there are mixed reviews, so I am leaving it up to the individual watcher to make their own decisions!

Here is the link to my previous thread about the Project:The Chronicle Project
edit on 5/14/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
And I just saw that they have a second part to the five parts posted:

I haven't even watched it yet!!

edit on 5/14/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
as hot as those ladies are they give me a weird feeling
like theyre not human... nice boobies tho
who cares about the bible tho

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

thanks......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Michelle couldn't pronounce Aleph. This is a red flag. Are they experts in Hebrew? Not likely. They do not use the correct language to describe Hebrew. Hebrew roots create a branching structure like the limbs of a tree. This is called morphology. Ancient Hebrew is actually ancient Phoenician (LINK), which then moved to Aramaic and Hebrew.

This project seems to suggest that the Hebrew language is some sort of mistranslation and all the Jews are perpetrating a conspiracy against the world somehow. On top of this, they all look like the are a touch goth, like characters form the movie underworld. The Hebrew language is well understood by scholars around the world. The morphology of the root system alone has been documented in volumes of academic works.

For instance, the world Maiden is a root that also makes up eternity, horizon, secret and hidden. This one three letter Hebrew root makes up the story of the marriage supper. The maiden looks out at the horizon for her beloved. She cannot see past the horizon into eternity, yet she knows her beloved is there. The time when he comes for her is hidden from her. It is a secret.

I'm sorry, but Hebrew cannot be redefined. This is counterfeit or these people are a touch delusional. I would like to see specifics. Their webpage is from a template and poorly done. LINK

reply to post by jennybee35

edit on 15-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Aren't the specifics on their site? They have pages and pages describing the way they use the SDH, and it's all available for you to use, too.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
They do have material up. It is poorly formatted, as if it was written in a hurry. They admit in their newsletters that they are not taking their time and having to do research to fix mistakes. Maybe their intentions are good, but Hebrew is not a language that is misunderstood. It is the most studied language on the planet actually. I'll need to see some evidence that they are being taken seriously before I buy into a new translation of the premiere book on the planet. I have a Hebrew professor that is a good friend. I'll shoot a link to him and let you know what he says.

Originally posted by jennybee35

Aren't the specifics on their site? They have pages and pages describing the way they use the SDH, and it's all available for you to use, too.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Very good! This is what I want, some exposure and discussion!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
wow, what a schill you go to the site and tell us its all bogus based on their looks, how they talk and the fact that the site is not an expensive one. Most of the sites which have true info are exactly like this. Average people who bust their hump and put up with stupid replies just to get the truth out.

So I read all of the info on the site. It works and it clears all of the conflicts that used to appear with the old translation of chapter one and two of Genesis.

I would love it if any one who has actually READ the material has an opinion.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Thanks for the informed reply. Yes, I have read everything they have put out for the last year and more. And yes, I believe this to be a true 'translation' or more clear edition of the bible. It makes twice as much sense without changing the basic tenets of God's word. Thanks!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I find the chronicle project to be very interesting.
I also find that these people resemble stereotypical vampires, complete with crystal chalices for drinking blood.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

My thoughts exactly really nice boobies!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well besides being slammed head on into a wall of cleavage,I honestly do not know enough about ancient languages especially Hebrew to know if these guys are correct or not.

Granted they have cleared up a lot of things that the bible was previously kind of unclear on or too vague in describing. Especially the supreme history which reads like a fantasy Sci Fi novel, very exciting. Part of me would like to think it is true but the fact is i am really too ignorant to know any better. So I will remain trapped in that wonderful wall of cleavage for eternity.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its gotta be true, cause this is the first time in history that hot babes have ever been on a research team

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have found this to be very interesting myself.

Previous understanding of ancient languages is based on the school of thought that Hebrew evolved from older languages such as Proto-Canaanite / Phoenecian and that those languages are considered by scholars a non-pictographic consonantal alphabet, or abjad.

However, their research is showing that it is actually an ideographic language, and not an abjad. Conventional Scholars will say that such a language does not exist, when the research of the Chronicle Project shows that there is a strong probability that it does, and that it is, and has always been Hebrew and the "languages" that it descended from.

It has also been stated that Hebrew was a "lost language" at the time of the Greek translations, and if in fact it was, the translations would prove to be massively incorrect as only a very basic understanding of the language would have existed at the time of the translation.

All I can really say is that you have to look at the research yourself, and make your own conclusions. Conventional Scholars have been proven to be wrong in the past. Remember, at one time people belived that the earth was the center of the universe, and to say different was considered Blasphemy. I believe that what the Chronicle Project is uncovering is proving conventional wisdom wrong again.

Keep in mind, that it is the blasphemers of the past that have changed our perceptions of the world, and many of them have been correct.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think this will be very interesting. I love the idea of Hebrew being an ideographic language like Chinese. I'll definitely look more into it. Even though, I don't believe in the bible. I just like the linguistic factor in all of this.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Actually Chinese is not a real Ideographic language. Many Chinese characters have morphemic and phonetic significance, which takes it out of the ideographic language category.

An ideographic language is using a symbol (or glyph) to represent an idea.

The evidence is there, the patterns exist. I've done the research for myself.

Most don't want to accept it because it changes the scriptures in a dramatic way, and because of the dogmatic application of the current translations, most people aren't going to want to let go of what they have been taught.

That said, I have found the Chronicle Project translations (or restorations as they put it) comforting. Especially as it pertains to "The Commandments".

I have always lived my life by "The Golden Rule". The translation of the Chronicle Project as it pertains to the translation of this segment of scripture reinforces that belief. And, as the world has evolved, and society has evolved, with the "new", "corrected" or "restored" translation" (take your pick), I find that they still apply.and that they make a lot more sense than what I was taught when I was a child.

Unfortunately not many will take a look at this objectively. Society has taught that unless you have a piece of paper that says that you have certain knowledge, you don't.This simply is not true. Not only does this challenge what we know about how language was formed and evolved,it challenges what we believe. That's not an easy pill to swallow.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Omigod, intelligent response. You must be a functional human who thinks. I thought they were an extinct species.

Thank you for the info

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i dont believe everything i read or hear, but this is very interesting. good stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join