It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop believing everything you read on here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've been reading some newer and older posts. I will not link to the posts but, I noticed a trend of people believing utter none sense. Unless you have factual proof of an alien invasion or, the end of the world is tommorow please do not post. It is a waste of space on these forums. ATS is a very good site and a respect a lot of what many of you bring to the table. What I am saying is do your research.

P.S for the guys running around the forums pretending to be Soldiers or Veterans we're watching you trust me
Next time you make a post about being a soldier and try to lie about it atleast include a doctered DD-214 member 4

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Good one.......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I dont believe you

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
I dont believe you

i dont believe him either

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
AWWW come on...why you trying to take away the entertainment around here

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

...so happy somebody finally said it!...may i add stop wow ing at everything?...

good point here!..

link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by CharterZZ
I dont believe you

i dont believe him either

Count me in.

How do we know you are who you say you are? (Try saying that 5 times fast...or typing it.) lol

Kidding....good post.

link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
I've been reading some newer and older posts. I will not link to the posts but, I noticed a trend of people believing utter none sense. Unless you have factual proof of an alien invasion or, the end of the world is tommorow please do not post. It is a waste of space on these forums. ATS is a very good site and a respect a lot of what many of you bring to the table. What I am saying is do your research.

P.S for the guys running around the forums pretending to be Soldiers or Veterans we're watching you trust me
Next time you make a post about being a soldier and try to lie about it atleast include a doctered DD-214 member 4
I was a navy seal and those documents are classified! I have seen stuff man! www.youtube.com... Ps you might want to turn your hat around there buddy erks me every time i see that photo
edit on 14-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think everything should be taken into account and just because there isn't hard proof doesn't make it crazy.

Sometimes there can be more than one answer or an in-depth answer.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wait a minute, you mean it is possible that the rapture might not take place on May 21st? What the hell am I doing in this bunker then?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Pictures or it didn't happen!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You must hate skunkworks

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongyou

...so happy somebody finally said it!...may i add stop wow ing at everything?...

good point here!..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Who the heck died and left you in charge?

You won't be on this forum very long.I see you getting banned very soon.

I wouldn't even consider showing you or anyone else my DD-214.

I have 4 of them and none of them have been doctored.

This is a conspiracy site and everyone is allowed to express their beliefs.

Get use to it, or go back to GLP.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubes
AWWW come on...why you trying to take away the entertainment around here

You want entertainment go to FB or Entertainment Tonight's site.

new topics

top topics

join