It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Obama or Osama Bin Laden Be The Beast in Revelation who suffers a mortal wound?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
1st let me say this..I do believe there may only be 40% truth in the bible known today..the original book of knowledge has been edited and manipulated into what we now have. It is of greatest importance to remain open minded and vigilant when interpreting these words.. How funny would it be if Osama showed up one day in the near future? I honestly believe they are all working together to destroy America. Obama is a black muslim in my eyes and he is muslim in the eyes of Islam.
Also for years I've been curious..will Obama be assasinated in July 2012?? thats when his 42 months is up..can the bibles time frame ALWAYS be trusted? When I read religious texts I can easily see where manipulation and corruption have been installed. Satanic forces are setting themselves up to be heroic in the eyes of man. I wish most everyone wasnt so gullible. We must question everything! Always!

New International Version (©1984)
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OFF HAND THE PASSAGE WHICH STATES THAT THE WOUND IS A HEAD/EYE WOUND PLEASE POST IT..

Revelation 13:12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
edit on 14-5-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13Godslivinglight
Obama is a black muslim in my eyes and he is muslim in the eyes of Islam.

I stopped reading there. Clearly not muslim. You're racist in my eyes, the covert, passive aggressive kind.
And no neither Osama nor Obama is "the beast". Read more. Ignorance less.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Revelation 13:12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
edit on 14-5-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: (no reason given)

This passage would actually seem to refer to Nick Clegg in the UK, not to OBL. Nick Clegg is generally the bearer of any bad news that David Cameron wants to tell the UK.

Nick Clegg, as Deputy PM, "exercises all the authority of the first beast on his behalf" when David Cameron is away. Due to the austerity measures, Cameron is seen by many in the UK to be "a beast". Cameron's fatal wound could be seen to be the deficit, which he has healed in the long run with austerity measures.

This could also be referring to Cheney/Bush, the fatal wound for Bush being 9/11. Cheney would have also "exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf" and was seen by many to be the real power behind the throne during the Bush II Presidency.

So many ways to interpret this passage with so many different events in history.

However, I believe you're wrong. OBL / Obama certainly don't weild each other's power, no matter what you might think from the conspiracy forums.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I posted on this topic on May 2 here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not able to start a new thread yet. I'm glad you did. Here's what I wrote:

The First Beast - Revelation 13
13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, [1] that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. [2] And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

1) rising out of the sea - they buried Osama in the ocean...huh? really???

2) feet like a bear - size 12 feet...huge by John's 1st century standards

3) mouth like a lion - have you seen that beard?

4) mortal head wound - shot above the left eye

Oh, it get's better...because there are two beasts. the first one comes up out of the sea (Osama?)
then, a second one "rises out of the earth" (Obama?) isn't their almost identical names just bizarre???!!! also...he just released his birth certificate...doesn't all this seem more than just a little weird?

The Second Beast
11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, [3] and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of [4] the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

1) two horns like a lamb- well, maybe not horns, but have you seen those ears on Obama? seriously, do they NOT look like lamb ears???!!!

2) spoke like a dragon - well...he does have a unique/powerful way of communicating doesn't he?

Wednesday could be a very interesting day.

Let me add one thought: What would happen if Osama turned up alive with a wound above his eye? How would the muslim world react? Would we see a massive uprising and increase in what we call "radicalized muslims"? Would many see him as the 12 Imam? Would the world explode in turmoil? How would Obama respond? Would he not try to make peace? Isn't this xactly what Revelation 13 predicts? Remember, it says this "beast from the sea" has what appears to be a mortal wound...not that he actually has been resurrected from the dead.

Also, what other person than the president of the US is in the position to convey his power and authority on him? I find this all very intriguing indeed. But then again, I am confident this as all biblical prophecies will be fulfilled. Whether Osama is the beast of the sea is unknown...but it is indeed possible.

edit on 14-5-2011 by modernstoneage because: additional info

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

I stopped reading there. Clearly not muslim. You're racist in my eyes, the covert, passive aggressive kind.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

How is stating his opinion racist??? That is the problem today, if anyone says anything about anyone that isn't white they are a racist... you are the racist.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Although I am not a christian I have read the bible and consider some of it's information relevant.

I also watch events unfold and watch for bible prophesy to happen.

Your theory clearly gives one something to think about.

And things to watch for.

PS. Maybe Osama wasn't dead but just brain dead or something and they didn't want to bring him back
so that's why they dumped him in the ocean?

Could you imagine his followers if we had him here brain dead or comatose hooked up to machines and
imprisoned. They would be

edit on 14-5-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

humm...you may be onto something.

Osama Bin Laden "Afgan"- Mortal head wound
Vladimir Putin "Russia"-
Hu Jintao "China"-
Manmohan Singh "India" -
Jacob Zuma "South Africa" -
Dilma Vana Rousseff "Brazil" -

Who's the seventh head of the beast?

Pakistan's Asif Ali Zardari?

edit on 14-5-2011 by r129s215 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ummm, Obama admitted to being raised Muslim in his book.

It's his admission, not "racism".

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

How do you know you're not The Beast? I am not putting the connections together quite as well but it seems to me you know an awful lot about "the beast" and maybe there is a reason for that. Do you have a great deal of hair? Any sort of fleas or bugs?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Ummm, Obama admitted to being raised Muslim in his book.

It's his admission, not "racism".

Care to offer a reference to that statement or are you just hoping people will believe it because you said so? Raised Muslim? Are you sure about that?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

"In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Quranic studies,"

"Dreams from my Father" ~ Barrack Obama

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

"In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Quranic studies,"

"Dreams from my Father" ~ Barrack Obama

This my friend is a far cry from "being raised a Muslim."
Because religious pupils attend a public school does not make them atheist anymore than an atheist who attends a parochial school is suddenly going to be religious.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Obama admits to being raised in two schools with his faith as "Muslim". He admits to following his father to the Mosque for Friday prayers. And admits to Islam being a fundamental part of his childhood.

Obama admits it. Why does it matter to you what the man said?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Obama admits to being raised in two schools with his faith as "Muslim". He admits to following his father to the Mosque for Friday prayers. And admits to Islam being a fundamental part of his childhood.

Obama admits it. Why does it matter to you what the man said?

That is a lie. He said he is Christian. You are here to deny ignorance not perpetuate it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Really? Calling him a black Muslim when he's really a bi-racial Christian isn't racist? I'm sorry, but how is stating that Obama is what he is not racist?

And Obama didn't admit to being raised Muslim, he actually admitted to not being raised with much religion. He said his mother exposed him to multiple religions.

join