It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Aliens, and the Question of Contact ***Please Watch***

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
One of the most inspiring, informative, and one heck of a realty check video on UFO's, Aliens, and the Question of Contact that I can recall seeing in a LONG TIME! A MUST WATCH for anyone having recently "awakened" or who considers themselves "awake" period as it gives a good refreshing realistic alternative view on not just UFO's, Aliens, and the Question of Contact.....but provides much must know information as one goes about uncovering the many "truths" that have been kept hidden from humanity since the dawn of mankind. In fact I wish that I would have had the information as well as the makers perspective that this video provides when I had awoke a little over a year to a year and a half ago as it would had saved me a lot of time and energy.

I found this to be somewhat "fresh" material (I say "fresh" in that what might be newer material for me might not be the same for everyone) in the world on UFOlogy. This series IMO should be mandatory viewing for all ATS'ers, in particular those that find the UFO/Alien agenda most interesting as it uncovers....well the rest I will leave to you the viewer, enjoy:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Please try and post back with your thoughts on the material and whether or not you feel the same, and/or recommend that others watch as I really feel that the information get out to as many as possible. This has been the first time I have came across someone that sees things EXACTLY the same way I do about the whole UFO/Alien Agenda (that also includes NOT trusting Dr. Steven Greer to name only one).

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well I watched the 1st one so far. The very 1st part about they wont allow us to communicate with them until we learn to communicate with ourselves sounds like something I would want, If you cant respect every person without classifing them as towl heads, homo, atheists etc..... because YOU dont look at the full perspective just what you was tought by your environment, we think all people from the Middle East are terrorist and they hate The U.S. They dont give a # about us, they dont know us, can they get on their black berry and login 2 their Facebook account, Google any thing they can imagine??? Their fighting to feed their children take care of their ederly... just like we did and now are being ran by people who want power not peace. Instead of following Osama we bow to the U.S. Government. This goes for every War, We put a face to Evil and judge the citizens for the outcome of a select few.

When will we all wake up and realize we have an Evil learder too. Just we got the one with the bigger guns.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lyrc07

FOR NOW!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Why are most lambasting the US of A, NASA, CIA, NSA etc? What about other countries? Are they all in it together to hide the truth? Wow! Then that would be one hell of a conspiracy!

I do believe there are advanced civilizations in our galaxy. But there's as yet no incontrovertible PROOF that they've been here. Hazy images of dots in the sky and ice particles/space debris photographed from the Shuttles and the ISS do not constitute evidence of UFO/aliens visiting Earth. And any number of talk shows and interviews doesn't do anything to prove their existence. It only confuses the issue.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Starting to watch.........................................................NOW!

More to follow.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Skipped to number 7 and decided it was worth watching the series. Gonna get in bed and watch the rest on iphone. Thanks, S&F for now, back with an opinion later.
edit on 14-5-2011 by The GUT because: dummy me

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ah, I love this stuff; Great find!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Started out interesting but lost me when it got into all of that spirtual mumbo-jumbo. I don't buy into the whole "aliens are angels/demons/higher-plane entities from the 12th dimension". I kind of stopped taking it seriously when they started talking about pedo aliens and aliens disguising themselves as Jesus and Santa..

It also seems rather contradictory when they spend the first half talking about abductions, being brought on board alien spacecraft, genetic experiments and such, then turn around and say that it's ridiculous to believe that aliens are interstellar travelers on board starships. Which is it? Are they a super-advanced intelligent race from another planet here to basically treat us like lab rats or are they spiritual beings from a higher dimension here to feed on our emotions like psychic vampires or something. Definitely full of some far out there ideas (The greys are genetically modified, soulless human fetuses?)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

I got the same vibe, great doc, very entertaining in the least.

i loved it when they were basically defacing The Disclosure Project (which isn't perfect) saying they were government disinformation agents, yet this doc sounded more spiritually motivated than TDP. Don't get me wrong i believe spirituality has a big factor in our next evolutionary step and disclosure, but somethings seem farfetched. then again i am a fallible imperfect human so what do i know?

I think Zefrum Conkrin just needs to hurry up and make the warp drive already!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Thanks newbomb
I had not seen this one.
some of the content was "waaaay" out there but
entertaining none the less :

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This is the best documentary on the subject of UFOlogy I've ever seen out of dozens and dozens.The level of intelligence and discernment displayed is simply unparalleled. I found it subtly amusing that they devote a small piece to distancing themselves from Greer and Disclosure Project =)

I can see how some people might be confused by the physical/spiritual concepts being tossed around. It requires a significant amount of foundational understanding. There is no contradiction being displayed here - they are promoting a sort of Sufi Mysticism version of reality. Or rather, from taking ALL the available data, and not just using the bits and pieces which sound nice while conveniently discarding the rest, the emerging picture resembles most closely that expressed in Sufi Mysticism. In a nutshell, there are many gradations of physical, emotional, and mental density. Not just physical and spiritual. These beings - most of them anyway - seem to come from a slightly different "plane".

Thanks a million for the reference! This is turning out to be a very interesting day. Just earlier I watched an absolutely brilliant documentary on the G20 protests in Canada last year, titled "Into the Fire". It is a must watch as well though not as important as this.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

WOW, I just finished watching all 8 YouTube episodes & all I can say is the big picture doesn't get any bigger than this. The subject matter redefines the foundations of what exactly is the root cause of our disturbance with this world & our existance in it. VERY thought provoking. Thanks for making a thread of this Turk.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

It's interesting if you are into this sort of thing but I certainly don't think it should be "required."
On the 6th video now - Nothing here you can't get by reading Carlos Castenada and becoming an agnostic. There's a lot of reading in these "videos"

Discounts truths like WE ARE ALL ONE (this is the first step in mind control??)
At another point says disparagingly:

...puts all that "New Age" and "spiritual" thinking in a whole new light doesn't it?
(as if new age thinking and spirituality is just another cult??)

If this video has a grain of truth we might all slit our own throats now, since this is what it might have us believe is in store for us. Life is meaningless because we are food for another parasitic species that has got to us using our religion and faith. Thats a big pill to swallow.
Not sure I'm buying it but then I am probably being fooled. If so, keep it up.

Also a great many contradictions here - in fact through and through.
They are here, they are not here, they are a part of us, they are separate from us, everything exists, nothing exists. Almost everything around is a figment, an illusion set up to trick us into believing what we see is what is there. (presumably there are greenish black slime blobs disguised as loved ones?)
Trying to set up a "fear the aliens" taking over your brain with manipulation meanwhile. listen for the humming behind the dialogue to implant the message they are sending.

Asks us to cast aside fear but tell us to draw on our anger when being abducted by aliens and fight back with them. Karla Turner, woman in tiny specs and blue dress (abductee and scientist who studies the phenomena) Brad Steiger, author of Star People is saying aliens are from Earth in this? Sort of odd. Association between aliens/UFOs/abductions are associated with words like rape, reptilian, insectiod, occult and demonology. Even a suggestion that UFO phenomena is actually demonology for modern times.

Putting forth the concept religion is a tool used to trick people into "staying in the pasture" as illustrated here.

On another hand video says aliens are not benevolent and all evidence points to the contrary, they are up to no good. Then it quickly qualifies with the message... "not to say there are not "benevolent aliens."
In parts it puts forth the presumption aliens are insectiods and/or reptilians are simply out to use us, sheer and skin us like they've been dong for thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of years.

How do you then explain most people live full, rich, satisfying lives and die peacefully?
Most of them would do it again in a second.

edit on 14-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The Predator is... Our Lord and master?

edit on 14-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Waching now..
thanks for sharing

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks for that Newbomb - great thread - I have family and friends all over the world and have already emailed them.

S&F

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I believe this planet has been, and is being, interacted with by aliens, but when the speculation starts up about higher dimensional beings farming us like cattle, controlling our minds, altering reality and implanting belief systems, it does little IMO to further the credibility of ufology. It´s hard enough for researchers to sift through the real from bogus UFO videos, sighting reports and testimonials and find the rare gems of truth to bolster ufology´s reputation. The trans-dimentional, higher-vibratory, overlord-mastery concept, even when narrated in Fareed Zakaria like smoothness, is going to have a very hard time gaining broad acceptance. Even so, the videos were enjoyable to watch. Concepts of reality is always a good debate.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I had to watch this two times because it was that good. Compiling all the evadence, seeing it with an open mind amazing. A must see for all who believe...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I woke up a couple of years ago and then I went back to sleep after realising that there is no way that an Alien species could ever travel to our planet. Then I realised there are too many crackpots trying to push their own beliefs on others. Then there are all the fake reports.
Even if an Alien species could travel here, why would they? Once you see this doomed planet, you'd never want to come back here again. So, to all you believers out there, keep wasting your time.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lyrc07

I am just curious, do you think just this President is "evil" or all of them or part of them or just the democrats or just the republicans? Do you think Bush was evil too?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join